Reading Access 10
Registered 22-11-2007
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 22-11-2007 09:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
First time in Asia

Hi everybody,

coming to asia for the first time Dec 10 -29. what part of China has the best girls? Beijing, Shanghai, Macau, Hong Kong?  My friend came down 2 years ago and told me Macau but is expensive. he told me the girl wanted to do it without a condom and go down own her. he didn't but do all of the girls let you do it without a condom?

thanks for the advice!

SG69
Marsupial (Saint Marsupial)
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 22-11-2007 11:26  Profile P.M. 
As you browse the forum you'll run into the terms:

BBBJ - blow job without condom
CBJ - BJ with condom
DATY - cunnilingus

Standard practice is CBJ, then sex with condom. There are exceptions but they are just that. Most room girls don't DFK (deep French kiss), but some Hotel Res girls will. Most girls allow DATY.

Whatever the girl allows, when screwing, use a condom!

There's great sex available everywhere in Asia. Macau is more expensive than HK, and the scene is different. In Macau the action is all in Saunas.

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
showgirls69
Nookie Newbie

UID 4941
Digest Posts 0
Credits 55
Posts 58
Karma 55
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-11-2007
Location Canada
Status Offline
Post at 22-11-2007 11:58  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the tip Marsupial! I will spend some more time in the forum and familarize myself with the terms.

What is Difference betweeen Saunas and Kareoke/fuck? Better girls? My friend went to hotel fortuna, i think? Been in their site and girls are alright: www.maucau-night-life.com ?