Karma -4
Acceptance -35
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 04:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Frankfurt FKK first timer [This is a plagiarized report]

I arrived at around 14:30 and was welcomed by an old lady who started to talk to me in German. When she saw I was confused she switched to English and asked me if it was my first time there. I said yes and she started to explain the rules I already know from this board. She then told me something about the time but as her English was not good enough and as I was distracted by naked girls walking inside, I couldn’t get very well what she said but I understood though that if I stayed less than 2 hours or so, when leaving I could recoup some money back of the 75 euros entry fee.

She then wrapped a band around my wrist and wrote the time on it. Then she asked me about my shoes size and gave me a brown robe and the key to my locker. I followed a man to the lockers room, took off my clothes, put on the robe and took a shower. When I got out of the changing room, I was completely blown away by what I saw. I have read some posts here before and checked out their website but nothing replaces a real experience.

I started walking around with an amazed face and all the naked girls looking at me. I decided to discover the place first and as I was taking the small stairs up to the Jacuzzi area, a girl grabbed my arm and made me sit next to her on the black couch. She was an Italian girl from Bari who asked me where I was going, I told her that I was discovering the place and then she knew it was my first time and told me that there is nothing to discover and that the place was quite small. She then started to point with her hand and saying this is the Jacuzzi, this is the sauna, the first bar, the second bar, the restaurant is near the entrance and the rooms in this direction. While I was turning my head trying to see all these, she started caressing my chest, cheeks and lips and said if I wanted to go with her to a room.

As I didn’t like the girl very much, I declined her offer with the excuse that I have just arrived and needed some time to relax. She then said no problem and wished me good stay. Sometime later while walking I was approached by a Romanian girl who cuddled me and didn’t want to leave me until I took her arms off my shoulders and walked away. After discovering the club, I sat by the bar near the Jacuzzi and ordered a Pepsi.

While sipping my drink, a girl who showed up out of nowhere, put her forearms on my lap and her head only few inches from mine. She introduced herself as Gina or something like this (again bad memory with foreign names) from the Czech Republic. She was an ok girl but the best in my opinion among the girls present at that time. She had an olive skin, fake tits and big eyes. She invited me to a room and started praising her services saying that she is good in bed, does a wonderful blowjob, and so on and that she has a beautiful girlfriend who can join us if I wanted. As I was horny by that time, I accepted her offer but said only you. She took me to a very nice room with big mirror on the wall and she laid a cover on the bed. I took off my robe and laid next to her in the bed and then she said that she needs to explain something to me before we get started.

She said that she offers basic blowjob and sex for 30 minutes for 50 euros. But for 60 minutes and 100 euros she would offer me a more sensual and unrushed sex and that she would be like my girlfriend. From what I can read in this board you guys call this kind of girls sharks and at some point I thought about stopping the session and getting out of the room but again I was quite horny and she was the only doable girl for me at that time so I said ok but only for 30 minutes and 50 euros.

She said ok but I could see in her eyes that she was upset. She then started caressing my cock till it got hard and wanted to blow me. I stopped her and asked for a condom then she gave me a very mechanic CBJ. At that point, I was sure I was about to get a terrible service and wanted to finish quickly and get out. So I took her missionary and few minutes later I realized I was not going to finish quickly if at all. We changed to doggy but the same problem again.

At that point, I could abandon the session altogether but I didn’t want my first FKK experience to end up like this so I told her that I was ok for one hour session and at that point her attitude completely transformed. It was like if she was another girl. She gave me a lot of cuddling, fondling, kissing, very nice blowjob and many positions all this with a big smile on her face. Yes she said the truth when she said she would be like my girlfriend. However, I still couldn’t finish and when I was tired and couldn’t fuck anymore she took the condom off and finished me with her both hands.

We chatted for a bit while caressing each other before we left the room and paid her 100 euros + 10 euros tip. She told me that I needed some food and rest now and advised me not to have sex for many hours to fully recover. Later that afternoon whenever our paths crossed she gave me a smile, a wink or a flying kiss. From this first experience I realized what is stated under the logo of this board: “Money is the world's greatest aphrodisiac” for the working girls.

After that I took a shower, some lunch (not very good but ok) and went to the sauna. The guy “running” the sauna is very friendly and showed me the shelf at the entrance where to put my glasses before entering. After the sauna, shower again and I wanted a massage as I was still very tired. The lady doing the massage was relatively old and very friendly and smiling. She noted my name on her timetable and asked me to come back one hour later as she was still busy with another man. During that one hour I wandered around and was again approached by many girls. Some were very gentle and tried to seduce me, some were very rude and wanted to get me to a room immediately. I also noticed that in the reading area near the massage place and in the restaurant girls don’t approach guys. Maybe it’s a rule but I can’t tell for sure as it was my first time there. The massage was good and when she was done I thanked her and paid her 60 euros for one hour massage front and back.

After the massage, took a shower and dinner (rice, chicken, and fruits) and it was really good having dinner with topless girls all around. After dinner I felt horny again and went hunting for a girl. I sat on one of the couches near the entrance of the rooms’ area and started looking at the girls. There were some girls who came and sat next to me and wanted to get me to a room immediately. Some tried to turn me on by kissing, caressing, or even putting their hands under the robe and stroking my cock. Some did not approach me until I gave them a smile. And some did not approach at all.

By 23:00, the place was starting to get crowded. More girls, more men, more rhythmic music, some girls doing some pole dancing, others some belly dancing with Turkish music. I was approached by this nice Magyar girl called Natasha (not sure again) who when I declined her offer (as I wanted to see more girls), gave me a kiss and said see you later if you change your mind. She was not the best looking girl there but she had something special about her and for some reason I knew it would be a nice session with her.

Later I was looking for her and found her laying her head on her friend’s lap on one of the couches. I sat next to her and said do you remember me, she said of course and after a quick chat I invited her to a room and she accepted willingly. Learning from my previous experience that same day, first thing I told her in the room was that I wanted to book her for one hour and her face was shining when she answered ok. I told her that I want a very slow and sensual experience, she said ok and took me on her arms and started kissing, fondling, cuddling and it felt really good. Her skin was silky soft and after some 10 minutes or so she asked me if I smoke. I said no but I didn’t mind if she did. She said ok but we had to move to a smoking room first which we did and on the way to the smoking room she went to the bar and brought two drinks for us.

In the room again she lit a cigarette and started smoking while I was playing with her nice small tits and wonderful soft ass cheeks. Then she started talking about her life and family and shared with me some very intimate details of her personal life and I knew she was not lying. We spent like 30 minutes only playing with our bodies and doing me lots of BBBJ and BLS in many positions. Normally I don’t do any of DFK, BBBJ, DATY with working girls but I made an exception to this rule with her and allowed her to blow me uncovered.

Later we fucked in every position that I knew about and she was willing to please me in every possible way. As the hour came to an end I was horny as hell and wanted to finish on her beautiful face. I came in loads all over her cheeks, mouth and chest. When we finished we stood on our knees facing the mirror while she cleaned her face with some paper and me cleaning her beautiful body. We got out and walked arm in arm to the locker room where I paid her 160 euros: 100 for one hour + 50 for extra COF + 10 tip. This was one of the most satisfying sessions I’ve ever paid for.

I took a shower, changed and headed out. The lady at the reception (not the one in the afternoon) asked me how my time was, I said it was excellent. I headed back to my hotel room where I slept like a baby.

Total damage: 2,3 (u-bahn) + 75 (entry) + 110 (Gina) + 60 (massage) + 160 (Natasha) + 2,3 (u-bahn) = 409,6 euros.

[ Last edited by  twiceAweek at 28-5-2010 14:45 ]

Recent Ratings
sexpert   1-6-2010 10:15  Karma  -5   tsk
sexpert   1-6-2010 10:15  Acceptance  -10   tsk
hunter   29-5-2010 17:14  Karma  -8   beggar
Froddo   29-5-2010 13:34  Karma  -5   tsk tsk.
SEAJ   28-5-2010 14:24  Karma  -5   Plagiarized from ISG - word for word!
SEAJ   28-5-2010 14:24  Acceptance  -10   Plagiarized from ISG - word for word!
DArtagnan   16-5-2010 23:45  Karma  +4   vielen dank!
sirtiger   15-5-2010 04:41  Karma  +1   nice trip
simplytheguest   13-5-2010 07:40  Karma  +10   makes me want to go
bmberman   11-5-2010 18:18  Acceptance  +3   Great report!
kaka   11-5-2010 11:12  Karma  +5   FKK, always wanted to try it~!
DaBestHK   11-5-2010 07:52  Karma  +3   nice report
atomic3d   11-5-2010 04:50  Acceptance  +2   Excellent
doghead   11-5-2010 04:37  Karma  +1   Wow. Nice report.
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 04:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 wex.dan's post

50 for Cum on Face?!  How many hours are you allowed to stay there?
itimpred
Nookie Newbie

UID 44232
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 13
Karma 13
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-5-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 12:33  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for a good report. Which place was this? Palace?
ShrimpBoy
Musky Member

UID 41547
Digest Posts 0
Credits 109
Posts 124
Karma 109
Acceptance -8
Reading Access 20
Registered 17-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 16:05  Profile P.M. 
Where there other guys there?  Do you have pictures?

Was your hotel very close to this place?

Nice post bro.  Very detailed.
ajayG51
Nookie Newbie

UID 40974
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16
Posts 23
Karma 16
Acceptance -3
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-3-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 17:59  Profile P.M. 
Wow, thank you for the detailed report. I have always been dreaming to go to the German FKK at least once in my life.
sammy65
Nookie Newbie

UID 21414
Digest Posts 0
Credits 44
Posts 43
Karma 44
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 18:08  Profile P.M. 
Very good Report, Did you have any link to this place.
mothman
Erotic Emperor

UID 4109
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2435
Posts 257
Karma 2431
Acceptance 84
Reading Access 60
Registered 31-10-2007
Location las vegas nv
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 19:14  Profile P.M. 
I believe it is the PALACE FFK in Frankfurt, just google that,

I leave tomorrow for Frankfurt and Amsterdam, and will be at the Palace at noon on Thursday and stay for lunch and dinner, the window shopping and smoking legal weed in Amsterdam on Friday , reports will follow

mothman
ajayG51
Nookie Newbie

UID 40974
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16
Posts 23
Karma 16
Acceptance -3
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-3-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-5-2010 20:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 sammy65's post

The link to FKK Palace is: http://www.the-palace.de

have fun.
Craigslistee
Musky Member

UID 13331
Digest Posts 0
Credits 124
Posts 91
Karma 123
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 20
Registered 31-7-2008
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2010 03:12  Profile P.M. 
Are there FKKs all over Europe or is this a German thing?

I have always wanted to try the gwei mui fare, but Macau is terrible for it. Plus they are mostly Russian, might as well fly to Moscow or even to Heilongjiang and cross the border.
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2010 04:40  Profile P.M. 
was the massage nice? a real hard massage? or is it like from a hottie girl?  nice write up
Acesup
Musky Member

UID 24872
Digest Posts 0
Credits 165
Posts 117
Karma 164
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2010 21:50  Profile P.M. 
FFK Palace

Been there several times. It is an amazing place. While the normal fare (fuck and suck or vice versa) is a routine 50 Euros all of the goodies are extra. I want to CIM is music to a Palace girl's ears as it adds an additional 50 Euros to the price, which is still a bargain in Europe. Go with the action..ask for CIM or some other extra, pay the freight
and most of the girls will get serious into the action.. enjoy!!!
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2010 14:26  Profile P.M. 
All you guys duped by this idiot

this report is totally fake and plagiarized - word for word from ISG.

Post by Vincent Jr on 4-10-10 at 16:32
http://www.internationalsexguide ... mp;page=7&pp=15

I hope the Mods will ban this idiot wex.dan.

He doesn't have one single post he's actually written himself

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 28-5-2010 14:33 ]
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21104
Posts 20489
Karma 20530
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Online
Post at 28-5-2010 14:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 SEAJ's post

did the fact that he copied one of your reports in ISG alerted you to check all his posts ?

good detective work !!!      and thanks for alerting us

wex.dan - I have sent you a PM ...
you have one oportunity to explain yourself the next time you come on line here
or you will be banned !
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2010 14:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 twiceAweek's post

Yes - checked all his posts and just about all of them he'd plagiarized.  

Even asking a simple question, he'd plagiarize the question writen by another poster just before his - as if teasing us to discover his plagiarism or ....????

SEAJ
Ps. Actually it's Weelock who first alerted me to this guy plagiarizing what I wrote.  Props/kudos goes to Weelock for first spotting it!

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 28-5-2010 14:57 ]

Recent Ratings
Froddo   31-5-2010 08:12  Karma  +3   Thanks SEAJ, Weelock too!
paladin310
Throbbing Titan

UID 45631
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4250
Posts 1340
Karma 4226
Acceptance 471
Reading Access 70
Registered 27-5-2010
Location The American West
Status Offline
Post at 28-5-2010 20:15  Profile P.M. 
Here's the deal...Palace is a minefield for FKK hustlers, can't really rec them for a newbie. Newbies should probably try Oase (fkk-oase.de), that one is the best known, and judging by the fact many ladies have worked there continuously for a number of years now, probably the best managed and punter-friendly. The one edge Palace has is you can take the U-bahn to get there (last train is around 2a, IIRC). Palace does have ok talent, but you have too many hustlers (overcharging you, upselling you, etc) and management will always take their side in a dispute, no matter how much the girl is in the wrong.

World (fkk-world.de) is good too, but a hike from Frankfurt.

Best FKK in Germany for my money is Golden Time (goldentime.de) , but it's in Brueggen, near the Dutch Border and closer to Cologne and Duesseldorf than Frankfurt. I've always considered ISG to house a bunch of really low rent mongerers, you'll find a better quality of FKK punter on the Amsterdam-based ignatzmice.com board.
jw510
Carnal Conqueror

UID 38048
Digest Posts 0
Credits 388
Posts 379
Karma 386
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-1-2010
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2010 13:43  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by paladin310 at 28-5-2010 20:15
Here's the deal...Palace is a minefield for FKK hustlers, can't really rec them for a newbie. Newbies should probably try Oase (fkk-oase.de), that one is the best known, and judging by the fact many l ...

WTF are you going on about? If you can't post properly then just shut the fcuk up!!!

Recent Ratings
DaBestHK   31-5-2010 07:30  Acceptance  -5   whats your issue? its a proper post

Keep on mongering....
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2010 15:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #16 jw510's post

I don't understand your comment.  Please clarify.
paladin310
Throbbing Titan

UID 45631
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4250
Posts 1340
Karma 4226
Acceptance 471
Reading Access 70
Registered 27-5-2010
Location The American West
Status Offline
Post at 29-5-2010 17:57  Profile P.M. 
Obviously his ADD is worse than mine...if I get time I'll post a quick guide to the better known German FKKs...

A couple of starting points: first the lineup is international, but mostly former East Bloc girls. You do see ladies literally from all over the world, except SE Asia (guess where they're working?). Thai is the most popular Asian flavor, with the occasional PI or K-gal. Many ladies from S. America, usually Colombia, but a few from Cuba, Venezuela and Brazil as well. Also quite a few African ladies, either Caribbean or African.

Again, lots of good trip reports and solid info on the AMS-based ignatzmice.com board.

After posting this, there's a guy on the big US board TER (theeroticreview.com), who just posted a very good newbie guide to FKKs, along with the office politics at some of the individual clubs. I've read it, and it's a better report than I could come up with, actually, quite outstanding work. Just look for derkdiggler's posts in the FKK section of the website. Some good gossip there as well, regarding new clubs opening.

Between this unofficial newbie guide on TER and the frequent trip reports on Ignatzmice, the rookie punter has plenty of information to make sound, intelligent decisions when traveling to Germany. as for the #1 place, I'm with the majority, it's Golden Time in Brueggen. The owners have over 30 years experience running brothels all over the world (DE, AT, CH, BR and AU or NZ as well I think) and they have always offered an outstanding product.

[ Last edited by  paladin310 at 29-5-2010 02:10 ]
linhtron
Nookie Newbie

UID 2650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22
Posts 22
Karma 22
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2010 02:57  Profile P.M. 
Paladin310 do you have any experience with the famous St.Pauli in Hamburg then?
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21104
Posts 20489
Karma 20530
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Online
Post at 1-6-2010 08:23  Profile P.M. 
wex.dan andwered my PM to him ... his reply :

Dear twiceAweek i am the original poster of that report (this report) , both in ISG and in that forum.
send me a PM on ISG and Ill answer you there too

The poster for that report in ISG was Vincent JR

the other posts he plagiarized from ISG were posted by Moshe 1 and SE Asia Joe
looks like he has at least 3 user names in that forum !  

** SEAJ can I suggest that you check this Vincent JR out in ISG and if indeed he is wex.den
     you should ask the Admin to take action against this cunt !

wexdan is now banned in this forum