Karma 1154
Acceptance 135
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 06:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Number of BAIT and SWITCH (B&S) Occurrences

Hey I've been digging through the search engine to find B&S occurrences with HGs.

There's a lot of stuff on the protocol for b&s and experiences with b&s, but noone has really shared with how MUCH or frequently it happens... If anyone would, that'd be awesome. Nothing scientific, but if anyone can share numbers on how many times they were B&S-ed with HGs...Also, which agent pulled it???

Also, regarding agent James, I think Bro Goose mentioned this, how he was B&S-ed about 5-6 times before JB accepted him as "regular". So does that mean JB really usually pulls B&S on first-time customers and saves the goods for VIPs? If so, that's a shame, cuz i'd love to try JB girls, but will be in HK just for a short time...

Lastly, I found a helpful post from bro hongtaiman to start off the discussion. "to be honest, we run the risk of this crap happening to us when we try HGs anywhere outside of TST. i reckon it's a high chance we're getting conned even in wanchai/casueway bay, let alone north point and other places i have read where the HG was fucking terrible, including kwun tong and tsuen wan."

Thanks!
DaBestHK
Godfather of Hole

UID 38266
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9074
Posts 6140
Karma 8967
Acceptance 2136
Reading Access 90
Registered 19-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 08:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 chhsasa's post

it's the law of supply and demand. i booked james' girls twice last week, and didnt get B&S'd once, and I'm not a regular client of james. so if his girls are available, he has no reason to B&S you.

to avoid B&S, try to book during non-peak times (2pm-430pm), as there is lesser chance the girl of your choice will have a booking conflict.

also avoid agent 9775xxxx, as he has high occurence of B&S. sometimes BTP and James B&S as well. from our bros experience here, the CWB agent Ah Gai and the WC agent Ah Fai do not B&S, but that does not mean there's no first time
ymc
Carnal Conqueror

UID 36397
Digest Posts 0
Credits 482
Posts 347
Karma 475
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 09:11  Profile P.M. 
I think it happens to me about 50% of the time. But then I am not a frequent customer.
ymc
Carnal Conqueror

UID 36397
Digest Posts 0
Credits 482
Posts 347
Karma 475
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 09:12  Profile P.M. 
B&S is still ok. Some agents post ads for girls that is not in HK, so for those girls, you will have 100% B&S although in reality B&S is their only choice...
xiexie987
Banned

UID 41993
Digest Posts 0
Credits -23
Posts 107
Karma -21
Acceptance -34
Reading Access 0
Registered 25-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 09:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 chhsasa's post

To be honest, dont be disheartened by any such high probabiliities of a B&S. For all you do know, the B&S could be the best decision you ever experienced... Who says a B&S will be worse?
barney.winkel
Master Mongerer

UID 41728
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5275
Posts 944
Karma 5195
Acceptance 1596
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-3-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 13:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 chhsasa's post

I think it also comes down to pure luck. In my first 10 punts in HK I was only B&S'ed on 2 occasions, and most of those punts happened during peak hours. regarding your point about James, he has NEVER B&S'ed me before, even on my first booking which happened to be for Tell, who was one of his really popular girls. so I'd say there's really no fixed number of B&S incidences; it varies from customer to customer.

if u get B&S'ed, just leave. there are bros who don't mind the B&S cos they're too horny and just wanna fuck some girl or for whatever other reason, but the way I see it, that just gives agents the confidence to do it more. I've never accepted a B&S before, even when the girl offered to me was actually not bad looking, cos when I book a girl I have my heart set on her and it's disappointing to wind up with someone else. although I'll admit that there are those rare instances when the girl offered to u actually turns out to be better than the one u'd booked!
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4370
Posts 2576
Karma 4300
Acceptance 1400
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 15:19  Profile P.M. 
Bait and Switch and asking for taxi money

It happened to me in Zhuhai ( LHL ). I did this girl once a few days before and decide to call her mommie for her again. Told the mommie my hotel and room number.  I waited for her in my hotel lobby for 30 mins. I was waiting in the lobby because I was talking to my friend who owns the convent store in the lobby. About 30 mins late I got this call and asking where I was ?   I passed my phone to my friend to translate the Mandarin.  She said you are not at your room. I didn't see you walk in because I am in the lobby. Well, found out it was a different girls, less pretty and shorter. That is why I did not recognize her when she entered the hotel. This new girl first wanted 15 RMB for the taxi. We argued for about 2 mins and I gave her the 15 RMB. After getting the 15 RMB, she want another 15. She complained it was 15 coming and 15 going back home. Then I was real pissed off. I started hitting, yelling and kicking things and she quickly got the point and left.

Two other times were from BBS in Chang Ping.........I called the mommies. Both told me I didn't know how to pronounce the girl's name correctly is why they brought them....For one of the two Bait and switch after bring the wrong girl, I say well where is she, the other girl if I said her name wrong ? The mommie did say anything then.

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 9-5-2010 16:49 ]
ymc
Carnal Conqueror

UID 36397
Digest Posts 0
Credits 482
Posts 347
Karma 475
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 17:43  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by xiexie987 at 8-5-2010 09:48
To be honest, dont be disheartened by any such high probabiliities of a B&S. For all you do know, the B&S could be the best decision you ever experienced... Who says a B&S will be worse?

Of course there is a probability to be better than the original but usually they are unwanted girls, so the probability is low.

I even met a professional B&S girl. No ads in DB here but she always show up when I call HGs...
buaku
Erotic Emperor

UID 29397
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2094
Posts 414
Karma 2067
Acceptance 537
Reading Access 60
Registered 16-8-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 18:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 chhsasa's post

I guess I'm lucky as I have only been B&S twice this year (out of 12-15 different girls). I do a lot of repeats if I click with the girl and it's harder for the agent to B&S when you repeat.

First one was a Wanchai agent (not Ah Fai). I booked Yung Yung if I remember correctly and got to the hotel in 15 minutes. As soon as I got there MMS tells me YY was booked and offers me a choice of two other girls. I find out later that YY had already left HK.

Second time was by the notorious JD agent when I tried to book Amy. I made a mistake of not checking Amy's real pics before going up and didn't realise I was B&S until halfway through the session. Till this day I do not know who the replacement was and MMS refuses to tell me. I don't think she even made it onto the DB but I could be wrong. The B&S happened early afternoon. Amy was a popular girl and could be the reason of higher B&S occurences with her.

JB gets majority of my business and thankfully he has never B&S me. He's upfront with me and tells me if the girl I want is not available. Also never been B&S by Wanchai Ah Fai. Both these agents know I am prone to repeat with the same girl and that could be a factor in not subjecting me to B&S.
buaku
Erotic Emperor

UID 29397
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2094
Posts 414
Karma 2067
Acceptance 537
Reading Access 60
Registered 16-8-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 18:03  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by xiexie987 at 8-5-2010 09:48

Are you writing based on your experiences? Please share when you were B&S.
reggid
Lustful Lord

UID 36262
Digest Posts 0
Credits 714
Posts 509
Karma 710
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-12-2009
Location Sydney
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 18:10  Profile P.M. 
i have experienced known b&s maybe 20% of the time, none unded up as rejects
DaBestHK
Godfather of Hole

UID 38266
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9074
Posts 6140
Karma 8967
Acceptance 2136
Reading Access 90
Registered 19-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2010 07:45  Profile P.M. 
i want to add too that aside from the precautions i posted above, you have less chance of getting B&S if you speak Canto or Mandarin, compared to English.
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2010 08:33  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by barney.winkel at 8-5-2010 13:16
if u get B&S'ed, just leave. there are bros who don't mind the B&S cos they're too horny and just wanna fuck some girl or for whatever other reason, but the way I see it, that just gives agents the confidence to do it more. I've never accepted a B&S before, even when the girl offered to me was actually not bad looking, cos when I book a girl I have my heart set on her and it's disappointing to wind up with someone else. although I'll admit that there are those rare instances when the girl offered to u actually turns out to be better than the one u'd booked!

I think if I lived in HK, I wouldn't mind getting B&Sed but since I am there for such short stays, I want the best I can get and would totally walk out.  I've walked out on B&S here in NYC a few times but usually I will just bite the bullet.
chhsasa
Kinky King

UID 43867
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1161
Posts 430
Karma 1154
Acceptance 135
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2010 14:41  Profile P.M. 
WOW! Thank you all for the very thoughtful and insightful comments. I didn't expect to get this much help. My overall attitude is very similar to that of bro barney winkel. I look forward to reporting my hg experiences when I go punting during peak hours.. and maybe even non-peak hours
ShrimpBoy
Musky Member

UID 41547
Digest Posts 0
Credits 109
Posts 124
Karma 109
Acceptance -8
Reading Access 20
Registered 17-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2010 15:50  Profile P.M. 
What exactly is a B&S?  Changing the girl on you?  Of course I would not tolerate.  

I don't understand how people are willing to just go w/ a substitute.  It makes no sense, and I guess that's just how some people are.  It's like sending u a fatty for a hottie.

There is no reason to it, regular or not, it's a common sense factor.  If she's avail, she isn't busy, if she's busy, that means a bigger boss is in front of you.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2010 16:02  Profile P.M. 
hey shrimp ... it make not make any sense to you unless you actually experienced that situation !

Recent Ratings
sexpert   10-5-2010 07:18  Karma  +4   Truth above and beyond
sexpert   10-5-2010 07:18  Acceptance  +4   Truth above and beyond
Batzmaru007
Carnal Conqueror

UID 31812
Digest Posts 0
Credits 222
Posts 181
Karma 220
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-9-2009
Location lost
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2010 00:29  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by ShrimpBoy at 9-5-2010 15:50
What exactly is a B&S?  Changing the girl on you?  Of course I would not tolerate.  

I don't understand how people are willing to just go w/ a substitute.  It makes no sense, and I guess that's just how some people are.  It's like sending u a fatty for a hottie.

There is no reason to it, regular or not, it's a common sense factor.  If she's avail, she isn't busy, if she's busy, that means a bigger boss is in front of you.

B&S is Bait and Switch.  You have your eyes set on a girl, you schedule a girl.  PPS says girl is available and when you show up, that girl isn't there.

You say you can't tolerate, but think about it this way.  You are hungry at work, you've been hungry.  You rsvp to your favorite restaurant which serves the best prime rib dinner, so good it makes your mouth water just thinking about putting it in your mouth and devouring it's tasty goodness.  You make your way to that restaurant, wait for your table and served what you think is your prime rib.  The lid comes up and you see a NY strip.  

Do you
a) tell the waiter that isn't what you ordered?  
b) eat it because you've been craving beef all day?  
c) throw a fit and leave hungry?

If you tell the waiter, they can insist that is a prime rib.  You can make a stink about it and they can be truthful and tell you that "Sorry, we just ran out of Prime Rib and if NY strip isn't to your liking, they can give you a big juicy porter house for a discount".  Or they can insist that what is in front of you is a indeed prime rib and you can leave.

Or you can just be glad that you have something to eat.

Or you can be so insistent on having prime rib, that you'd rather not eat.

Nobody is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to eat what you didn't order.  But being horny is the same as being hungry.  When it leads up to it, some people know what they want and won't settle for anything less.  Some people will argue about getting what they want.  And some will just settle.  How you deal with a Empty Stomach/Blueballs is entirely up to you.

Recent Ratings
chhsasa   10-5-2010 15:47  Acceptance  +1   HAHAHA ... well spoken.
reggid
Lustful Lord

UID 36262
Digest Posts 0
Credits 714
Posts 509
Karma 710
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-12-2009
Location Sydney
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2010 21:51  Profile P.M. 
the only time i thought of walking after B&S was after reading a report on a gal and really wanting to see her specifically because of her service..........still didn't walk though........lol
Leyxia
Carnal Conqueror

UID 44388
Digest Posts 0
Credits 318
Posts 299
Karma 317
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-5-2010
Location Melbourne
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2010 22:45  Profile P.M. 
The post comparing it to hunger was pretty much spot on. You've just got to decide how principled you are on the matter. Whilst acceptance might encourage someone to do it next time as well, I don't think it's guaranteed to matter.

What I'm saying is that if a B&S happens, it was probably because the other girl simply wasn't available and they've decided something's better than nothing, so off goes the switch. Most of the time it would seem they're right.
xiexie987
Banned

UID 41993
Digest Posts 0
Credits -23
Posts 107
Karma -21
Acceptance -34
Reading Access 0
Registered 25-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-5-2010 14:47  Profile P.M. 
All the confusion arises when one mixes the senses of taste and lust by drawing an anology between the two. This is because both have different marginal utilities for different individuals. As a result, the threshold's for satisfaction are miles apart. Therefore, person 'A' may be disappointed whilst, person 'B' may be able to trick himself into satisfaction through justification via a fallacious analogy.

All in all, it comes down to developing a good relationship with your agent so as to not encounter a B&S since that seems so important to you Mr. Thread Starter.