Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 14:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #20 fredericjeitz's post

Beijing Club is a hate or love place for everyone.  Many overseas born Chinese girls and some local girls don't like the place because all the guys (locals, gweilos, overseas Chinese) are aggressive; ie grabbing arms, asses, or waists, grinding into their backsides in the dance floor, etc.  The girls that are there are either tourists, like to party hard, or enjoy aggressive guys and all that grinding that goes on in there.  Of all the places listed above in this thread, Beijing has the most couples (just met) snogging on the dance floor by 3am.  

There are always fights on Fridays and Saturdays and maybe 1 on Thursday.  If you are going to work on a girl, you have to be a like a James Bond, smooth, polite, but confident and aggressive.  If the girl look like she is with someone (guys or girls), then say hi to her friends too.  She may be single and her friends are there to make sure you are not an ass.  If she isn't single, doesn't matter just congratulate her bf.  Charm and manners go a long way in Beijing.

Also as a foreigner please be aware that you have no special privileges.  HK is not like it was before handover in July 1997.  Before Handover, attacks on foreigners were frowned upon because it would bring the police on them, after Handover, the locals will fight a foreigner if they have a reasonable reason to do so.  Plus there are some guys in there who want to prove to their buddies how tough they are by deliberately setting up a situation where they hope you will act like an asshole so they can punch and brawl with you.  Believe me on this as it had happened to me too.  I only evaded the situation by politely saying 'sorry, excuse me'.  

So bros try to keep your wits even when you are buzzed and enjoy yourself at Beijing Club and don't be an ass if you don't want to leave the place with a bloody nose.  

[ Last edited by  doghead at 8-5-2010 18:07 ]
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2174
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 19:04  Profile P.M. 
A quick update, I went to Knutsford Terrace last week for dinner. If you haven't  been there for 4 - 5years you are in for quite a surprise. It has really been done up, lots more restaurants, a much more "intimate" feel, and a LKF kind of "buzz". Food on offer includes traditional Canto, Seafood, Italian, Mexican, Spanish and more. As a result of it's big city cosmopolitan "Alfresco feel", it attracts groups of 20 somethings out for dinner with friends.

So, I can say I definitely enjoyed my meal and the atmosphere. However I need to add that the place was FULL of groups of cute girls. Not WG's, pretty local Honky Girls out and about in TST having fun. If you were prepared to put in the time and effort, you may get lucky?

Either way, a cool place to have a nice pre mongering meal before heading to adjacent walk ups, Bars or HG's. If nothing else, it's a perve feast!
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 21:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #22 TonyToro's post

There is an commercial building No. 1 Knutsford Terrace that has a restaurant or bar/small club on each floor.  It is this building where all those cute local honky girls are going to.  Most of the restaurants on the street level of Knutsford Terrace are too expensive for those girls.  

On a recommendation from a lkf buddy, I went to one of those places called Club SoSo on a Tuesday night.  On that Tuesday night last year it was Ladies Night.  The entrance was $350 for guys and all I can drink - all night, girls drink for free.  I couldn't believe on the quality of the girls there.  They were cute, young, and very friendly.  I generally find the girls from Kowloon and NT to be friendlier and down to earth.   Because girls can drink for free, there was none of the pretense the girls had to do in other places to get a drink off some guys.   I haven't back as it is brutal to be up all night drinking on a Tuesday.  I do have limits.  

PS: I wrote a typo earlier as I went there last year.  Here is a link for the bar.  I don't know if that $350 is still all you can drink to closing.  

http://www.barbar.com.hk/eng/html/bar_110.html

[ Last edited by  doghead at 8-5-2010 22:59 ]
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2174
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2010 21:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #23 doghead's post

good info Bro, I will check it out next time I am in town.

I do like the drink package concept. Back before they renovated the Miramar on Nathan Rd, there was a bar on the ground floor called "Eyes". Not a good Mongering bar but a good place to meet after work, have a few drinks then head down the road to Hari's.

As one point, the had a drink package, all you can drink, ANYTHING... HK99 from 5pm - 9pm. You could extend it from 9pm - 11pm for HK110. A few friends of mine and I decided we were going to absolutely destroy this package. Over the next 9 days, we were at Eyes Bar every night from about 630pm to around 11pm. We would have had around 15 - 20 beers each. At the end we went home and returned a month later... the package had been cancelled.
SFMonger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14119
Digest Posts 0
Credits 308
Posts 266
Karma 307
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-8-2008
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2010 14:40  Profile P.M. 
Ok regading Club Beijing, I think I can consider myself an expert.  I have been there at least 100 times, renewed my membership 3 times and have been going to hei hei (same owner as BJ) before it closed down.  I would like to share my views.  

Girls are indeed easy to pick up, I have had my share of ONS there many times...guys have becoming increasing agressive and girls who go there expect to be picked up and grinded on anyways.  As the other bro mentioned, by 3PM, you will see many couples making out on the dance floor. If you are at least decent looking and not a midget, you should pretty much pick up, might not be the hottest chick but at least somewho whos doable.  I have discovered that girls prefer not to chat..what have workded for me is that if I see some chick I like, I just go up behind them and start grinding them, if they dont walk away you are in.  Just dont start chatting as this will ruin their mood.  I only buy drinks when I feel the girl deserves it, not when they ask for it.  

girls there are young..average age around 22, I have met an 18 year old before.  Best nights to go are on Ladies night which is Thurs and Weds.  Best to avoid Fri and Sat as girls need to pay to get in, so its basically a cock fest on those nights.  A few layers of dudes around 2 girls dancing is not an uncommon sight on those nights and girls are a lot more stuck up as a result

Regarding fights, considering how packed it is inside with all these drunk dudes..I would expect a lotmore.  If this was in the states, u prob see fight every hour! The dudes are generally pretty polite and wont really push you. (but then again I am 6'2" 190 lbs) But there are those bitches who feel that they own the dance floor and shoves you out of the way when they are walking by.  I usually push them back .

Prive is good, a more mature crowd with higher mantainance girls and are better on Weekends then BJ

[ Last edited by  SFMonger at 9-5-2010 14:48 ]

Recent Ratings
YouthAgainst   17-9-2011 11:03  Karma  +2   Great info, thanks
stranger604   9-5-2010 17:28  Acceptance  +3   awesome intel. thnx!
stranger604
Kinky King

UID 16845
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1069
Posts 507
Karma 1060
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-12-2008
Location Vancouver
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2010 17:30  Profile P.M. 
i've been to hong kong so many times now, and i've yet to try any of the bar/club scenes.  I think the next time I'm there I"m definately going to try this beijing place out.  I don't like the idea of having a real relationship, but i wouldn't mind see whats available.. haha
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2010 19:14  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SFMonger at 9-5-2010 14:40
if I see some chick I like, I just go up behind them and start grinding them, if they dont walk away you are in.  Just dont start chatting as this will ruin their mood....

That's hilarious and truly a guys world! Where else in the world are you going to find a woman who DOESN'T walk to talk about it first?!

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler
SFMonger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14119
Digest Posts 0
Credits 308
Posts 266
Karma 307
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-8-2008
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2010 19:54  Profile P.M. 
and not to mention that of all the asses I grabbed and asses I grinded on, the worst reaction were dirty looks. Imagine if I did all the things I have done in BJ in the MTR...I would be locked up for a long time!  Oh..One time I even put my hand up a chic's miniskirt as she walked by me and all she did was pulled my hand away and stared at me!  Yes, Beijing Club is a heaven for perverts

[ Last edited by  SFMonger at 9-5-2010 20:07 ]
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2174
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2010 20:19  Profile P.M. 
these girls are local HK girls or???
SFMonger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14119
Digest Posts 0
Credits 308
Posts 266
Karma 307
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-8-2008
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2010 20:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #29 TonyToro's post

yes almost 100%..I have personally witnessed the bouncers reject filipino girls on ladies night as they dont want the place to be like a wanchai bar

[ Last edited by  SFMonger at 9-5-2010 20:49 ]
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2174
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2010 21:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #30 SFMonger's post

well, I do enjoy Wan Chai bars but I like the sound of this joint. You've put it on "the list". Thanks Bro.

NB. you mean this place is full of girls looking for a ONS?
SFMonger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14119
Digest Posts 0
Credits 308
Posts 266
Karma 307
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-8-2008
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2010 21:19  Profile P.M. 
I would say these girls are looking for ONS's, but definitely a good time on the dancefloor that night..and the alcoho defintely loosen them up a bit more
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2010 22:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #25 SFMonger's post

I may have seen you at BJ.  

There is something special about the atmosphere in BJ.

In Prive sometimes I cannot get too far with many of the girls there.  They act more stuck-up in Prive.  But once they leave Prive and relocate down to BJ (BJ closes really late compared to most places in LkF) to close the night out, many of these girls change.  I don't know if the management spritzes something into the air or not.  But all of sudden they become really flirty and horny and eager for a nice grind and snog.  In BJ, don't be surprised if you catch a couple of local girls snogging each other in front of their just met bfs.  

Of coz we guys change too, we become our natural selves, horn dogs.  It is like what I remarked once to a bud in BJ, "It is like the girls here would respect us only if we act like Dirty Bastards!".  

Oh yes, I got a few ons there without even having to buy a drink for the girls because they were so buzzed by time I was chatting them up.

[ Last edited by  doghead at 9-5-2010 23:02 ]
SFMonger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 14119
Digest Posts 0
Credits 308
Posts 266
Karma 307
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-8-2008
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 9-5-2010 23:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #33 doghead's post

Yes I agree with Doghead that girls are more receptive if you are agressive in BJ...they expect it.  Girls at Prive are more convervative and are there more for looking for a rich bf (ie Ibankers)  Even if they like you, they will not loosen up the way girls do in BJ..fearing that their image will be ruined as they are always looking for someone better.  Verses girls at BJ tend to just care about having a good time that night.

Bros, lets keep this on the downlow, Lets not share this outside this little circle...its already turning into a cockfest on the weekends...
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2010 01:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #34 SFMonger's post

Do you want the moderators put a RA on the whole thread?  
gangster
Lustful Lord

UID 38799
Digest Posts 0
Credits 515
Posts 570
Karma 514
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2010 02:07  Profile P.M. 
damn, this BJ place sounds heavenly. And the bouncers keeping out ugly and non-local chicks   that's just crazy discrimination. No wonder I check out the galleries (good sharp photos lol) and the girls look doable.
Are the girls there mostly looking out for white guys only or white guys would need to compete with local guys as well?
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 10-5-2010 04:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #36 gangster's post

Non-local chicks are allowed in as long they have the 'look' too.  The place got some kind of HK Tourist Association badge so the place is known to foreigners too.  You cannot expect them to keep out of tourists even if they are not attractive as long as they are willing to pay.   I had a tall, stocky white girl give me the look and I had to avoid her as she looked like she weighed as much as I do.  

You will be competing with every guy there unless you make friends with some of the guys there, then it will be your team against everyone else.  

Girls are just looking for a confident guy, doesn't matter if he is local, white, indian, non-local asian, black, etc.  Of course not every girl likes a non-local, just go on to the next girl.  Eventually you will find one who doesn't mind.
robespierre
Kinky King

UID 46266
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1426
Posts 179
Karma 1420
Acceptance 119
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2010 02:56  Profile P.M. 
I've been quite often to BJ when I first arrive in HK 3 years ago. Lot of cute local girls, but most of them are there with their guy friends who are a bit reticent to let you dance with their friend (as they paid the bottle, etc... to impress the girl, I can understand ).

Prive is good on thursday night for ladies night but on friday and saturday, I find the girls are a bit posh to really have fun.

Sugar on thursday night also has a lot of cute girl but from my impression they don't really like gweilos there.

Dragon I and Mint, lot of cute girls but unless you're loaded I think they would prefer to stay at their friend's table with the 6L belvedere magnum

I Like Drop, I usually go there around 4am (before heading to buddha lounge at 5 or 6), some girls are hot and as it's 4am they may have had a couple of drinks so you can easily talk to them

Buddha Lounge has some cute girls but these past months I've seen some colombian working girls there with huge breasts that make me just want to jump into them...