Subject: went to massage - no HE when i was expecting one. whats the magic word?
hermilang
Carnal Conqueror

UID 29739
Digest Posts 0
Credits 303
Posts 43
Karma 301
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2010 02:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
went to massage - no HE when i was expecting one. whats the magic word?

hey guys

I recently went to lilly beauty and massage after reading 2 reports on it, original post being the following:

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... ight=happy%2Bending

So I found the place, went up and knocked on a door with a one-way mirror. Opened up and walked into this small establishment that felt quite homely. There were 3 woman there, 1 around 40ish,nerdy with glasses. 1 was younger, 30ish but starting to look old. The other faced away from me doing something so I couldnt see her. The nerdy one came up to me and I told her I wanted a massage.

Now, Mariner in the above link didn't say anything about having to ask for anything "special" so after I asked for a massage, she showed me to one of the rooms and told me to settle myself down. Took off all my clothes like Mariner had done and lay face down. The woman comes in and she hesitated for a few seconds before asking me to put my boxers back on, at which point I was getting quite confused. She left the room. I put them back on anyway and she came back and gave me a 1 hour massage and that was it.

So my problem is, what went wrong?? What was I supposed to do/ask for? I went around 6pm if that makes a difference. I'm also chinese.
Any help would be great, cus I don't want to pay $400 again for what was a horrible massage!
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2010 04:01  Profile P.M. 
It's a veggie place, bro! not all masseuses in these types of places give HEs, and the ones that do don't do it for all customers either. It's down to their whim on the day... And often whether they think they'll get a nice tip afterward. But don't go offering money for this at veggie places, since they'd be scared of undercover police traps!

My penis mightier than the sword
hermilang
Carnal Conqueror

UID 29739
Digest Posts 0
Credits 303
Posts 43
Karma 301
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2010 12:28  Profile P.M. 
im still confused though :S
ur saying its largely a veggie place but only offer HE on the special occasion? i mean it's the same one that mariner (in the link) and this other guy who went got.
damn thats disappointing. the description they gave seemed incredible and i was totally hoping for that subtle way they gave HE along the massage

do you know anywhere that might be similar and at what price? thanks
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2010 13:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 hermilang's post

For these types of places, it's pointless to tell you, since it doesn't guarantee you'll get what others get! There are other places that are known for including sexual services with their massage, and are well documented on. Go for those instead, though there is less of the "adventure" feel... Or else just keep trying the veggie places like those members you mentioned, until you find the gold!

My penis mightier than the sword
hermilang
Carnal Conqueror

UID 29739
Digest Posts 0
Credits 303
Posts 43
Karma 301
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2010 15:03  Profile P.M. 
yea, going for more of an adventure. the anticipation and the surprise of the end result is i guess what really turns me on
thanks for the advice, i'll keep trying to find one!