Karma 765
Acceptance 81
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-11-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 5-11-2010 17:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I put it underneath the pillow and sleep on top of it.  I'm a pretty light sleeper so it works for me even though I'm a little bit tired from the prev. night activities.  But I'm just too paranoid.
zeroz
Lustful Lord

UID 3388
Digest Posts 0
Credits 760
Posts 549
Karma 744
Acceptance 326
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-9-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2010 11:14  Profile P.M. 
I find the only thing good about an overnight is the morning sex.. otherwise as others have said, much better to go with 2 or 3 different girls than an overnighter...
Peter65
Nookie Newbie

UID 49148
Digest Posts 0
Credits 18
Posts 24
Karma 18
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-11-2010 04:34  Profile P.M. 
has anyone got in trouble with an overnighter in China?  eg police coming into check ID?  according to China you must be married with the person for the opposite sex to stay overnight?
d74wa.03
Nookie Newbie

UID 14809
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-9-2008
Location Indonesia
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2010 12:52  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Peter65 at 11-11-2010 04:34
has anyone got in trouble with an overnighter in China?  eg police coming into check ID?  according to China you must be married with the person for the opposite sex to stay overnight?

as I've known so far... most Hotels in big city of China such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guang zhou etc won't allow you to bring any "friend" after midnite, its a pre-cautions of preventing some scams and also the law forbid prostitution

thats to answer it, and now I would like to ask some question :

1. for a overnighter(s), is it possible to bring the gals out for a drink first then come back to the hotels (of course its during booking time)
2. I have a drinks habit, means alcohol, and I enjoy more sex when I lil' bit high, (not even drunk) so is it wise to bring some drinks (alcohol/beer) to the arranged hotels ?

cheers and thanks in advance,
NY_Mike
Musky Member

UID 63717
Digest Posts 0
Credits 136
Posts 86
Karma 135
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-4-2011
Status Offline
Post at 16-4-2011 06:16  Profile P.M. 
Great thread! As I am also interested in possible overnights,  it was interesting to note that
although common in Thailand and the Phills, overnights were less popular in HKG. Judging by
the pricing structure I can understand why! A shame though, with the right girl an overnight session
can be a rather special experience. Nonetheless, all your valid points here have made me seriously
re-think the issue when I visit later in the year.
One question I had that I did not find here, or in any of the other threads(please direct me if I missed it)
Is the frequency and/or experience any have had with middle of the night runners. When you have brought
a bargirl or a HG to your own hotel, have any of them unexpectedly cut short the engagement?
I understand this phenomenon is on the rise in Thailand and also in Cambodia.
The girls arrange "emergency calls" at 2 or 3 AM and hurriedly rush off for various reasons usually relating
to some health or injury issue with a family member. Really ruins the whole point and feel of the encounter.

Thanks again for all the info! this surely appears to be an excellent forum.