Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2010 21:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BAr girls, walkups or Hgs

Hi

Am going to HK in a couple of weeks time. Can somebody please explain the difference in service, enjoyment etc between girls in Fenwicks - I have been told abot that bar - and HGs. Should there be a difference in price and quality and which is best?

Thanks in advance for your guidance and apologies for posting in the wrong place
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2174
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2010 21:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 geoffb's post

Bro, there are many many ways to have sex in HK. The best way is to try a little bit of everything and see what you like. An overview for you to consider... in each case you will find much more detail about the process within this forum. Assuming your primary objective is SEX and not massage etc...

(1) It is possible to go to numerous areas in HK and find girls in what we refer to as "Walk Up" apartment girls. For almost an hour of sex and fun, you can expect to pay anything from HK$200 - HK$800 for this service. In most cases you will get change out of HK$500. The girls range from ugly to stunning so there is something for everyone. Lots of reviews here at 141.

(2) It is possible to visit spas and massage parlours in HK and for almost an hour of fun, you can expect to pay up to HK$500 for this service. The girls range from ugly to stunning so there is something for everyone. The quality of the service is often very good. Again, lots of reviews here at 141.

(3) It is possible to visit one of several websites such as the sex141 data base and find further examples of (1) & (2) above, plus what we refer to as Hotel Girls. For almost an hour of sex and fun, you can expect to pay anything from HK$300 - HK$1500 for this service. In most cases you will get change out of HK$1000. The girls range from ugly to stunning so there is something for everyone. The HG gals are usually available for over night stays as well for extra cost. Lots & lots of reviews here at 141.

(4) For Bros based in HK for a long time, or travelling to HK regularly, it possible to visit bars, night spots, the super market and yes... even Burger King... and strike up a relationship with a local gal. Of course these relationships can be free, however they often come with at least some degree of expectation there will be at least some commitment and at least some ongoing level of communication "from home". The occasional email, telephone call, Skype, SMS etc... Many of these relationships are free of money but not necessarily free of cost and hassle. You can also sometimes get the GREAT BIG Hong Kong Gal attitude as well...

(5) It is possible to go to anyone of numerous bars in Wan Chai & TST that are well known WG bars. You can simply walk up to a girl, ask her to join you for "fun" and pay anything from HK$1000 - $2000 for a ST (say 2 hours) vs HK$2000 - $4000 for LT (over night stay).

However, to the exact same girl in the exact same bar, you can relax and get to know each other, have a few drinks (and in most places NOT get ripped off by the cost of lady drinks), have a few laughs, help the girl to feel comfortable with you and your manner. Show the Gal that you didn't just "arrive today", you know what goes on... in these cases, if there is just a tiny bit of chemistry (and usually there will be if you are polite and respectful) those same girls can be as low as HK$1,000 for an over night stay with multiple pops.

Now I haven't even mentioned Macau or Shen Zhen, but the point I am making is there are NUMEROUS options, all with their own pros and cons.

I have not lived in HK, but I come to HK often and have experience with all the examples above. I have come to conclude that there are things I like and dislike about EVERY SINGLE one. On balance though, I want to have sex in MY HOTEL room. I like that better. That's just me. It feels cleaner and I feel more in control of the situation. I believe there is a value to that.

I want to get to know the gal a little first, I want to chat and see what she is like, get to know her personality, after all... if she annoys me there are plenty of others waiting in the wings. I believe there is a value to knowing I like the gal before I spend any money.

Finally, if I am in the mood for sex TONIGHT... I want it TONIGHT. I dont want any BULL SH*T lets get to know each other over dinner first like you can get with a "freebee" you met at ParkNShop.

So, what this means is simple. I realise, I need to pay more than HK$300 to get exactly what I want AND in the circumstances I want it. I either value what I want sufficiently to pay more for it or I dont.

I am the first to acknowledge, other Bros have other priorities, and THAT may make Wan Chai or TST bars a less attractive option. That is fine. If you look at the report section here at 141 there are several Bros who write prolific numbers of reports. These are unbiased and an excellent resource for all of us. Try a HG, a WU and a Bar Girl and decide what you like. Go to one of the Saunas that are very comprehensively reviewed in this forum and share your experiences. Enjoy!

Recent Ratings
Kernow1975   22-1-2013 06:54  Acceptance  +1   Very informative thanks
geoffb
Nookie Newbie

UID 40302
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 10
Karma 10
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2010 22:10  Profile P.M. 
Thanks Tony. A lot of information there. I think I may try a few of the choices. One thing in the price ranges you mentioned appears that the Bar girls are more expensive than the WU - is that right. I assume we go back to my hotel or is there a place on the spot?

Cheers

geoff
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2174
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-3-2010 06:03  Profile P.M. 
yes, Bar Girls are typically more expensive than WU's, with BG's you usually get a longer session and more pops. you do the deed in their apartment on the spot, not back at your hotel. I guess you could ask if travel is possible but I have not heard of it happening. Hotel Girls are sometimes prepared to travel.
testlogin
Lustful Lord

UID 27174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 639
Posts 554
Karma 634
Acceptance 96
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-3-2010 13:13  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by TonyToro at 3-3-2010 21:17
I want to have sex in MY HOTEL room. I like that better. That's just me. It feels cleaner and I feel more in control of the situation. I believe there is a value to that.

I'm the exact opposite: I want to have the anonymity of a walkup, and not have to be telling shady gangster type people my name, location, and sexual hangups.
rockypop
Lustful Lord

UID 11671
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 709
Karma 594
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-5-2008
Status Offline
Post at 4-3-2010 13:41  Profile P.M. 
I find bar walk-ups, tend to be 1) expensive 2) snobbish girls 3) some shady papasan and crew watching you

HG and WG are better in my opinion to save you the headache and paranoia lol
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2174
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-3-2010 16:50  Profile P.M. 
geoffb, as you can see above, 3 Bros with different preferences & make valid points. Just goes to show, try a little of each and decide what's best for you.

QUOTE:
Originally posted by testlogin at 4-3-2010 13:13
I'm the exact opposite: I want to have the anonymity of a walkup, and not have to be telling shady gangster type people my name, location, and sexual hangups.

I should add, if I pick a gal up in a Bar in Wan Chai or Fenwicks I dont have to talk to any "shady gangsters".

QUOTE:
Originally posted by rockypop at 4-3-2010 13:41
I find bar walk-ups, tend to be 1) expensive 2) snobbish girls 3) some shady papasan and crew watching you

HG and WG are better in my opinion to save you the headache and paranoia lol

I dont think you can generalise on that. Although no doubt it's possible. For the most part, is a Gal you picked up at Neptune II in Wan Chai and agreed to a deal of HK$1,000 - $1500 for 2 - 3 hours "expensive" compared to a WU or HG for HK$500 - $800 for 45 - 50 mins? I wouldn't say cheap or expensive... it's a different experience.
agamemnon33
Carnal Conqueror

UID 39326
Digest Posts 0
Credits 458
Posts 418
Karma 447
Acceptance 213
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2010 02:11  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by testlogin at 4-3-2010 13:13

Walkups can be dangerous too.  You never know what kind of facility you are walking into.  It could be that the pimp/handler/strongman may rob you in smaller and less than savory locations.  And, you can't exactly walk up to the cops saying I was in the process for purchasing a service from a prostitute when her pimp robbed me.  The hotel feels safer especially if you are not staying for a long time.  You don't even have to leave that much information at the front desk.  Just give them cash.
reggid
Lustful Lord

UID 36262
Digest Posts 0
Credits 714
Posts 509
Karma 710
Acceptance 87
Reading Access 40
Registered 17-12-2009
Location Sydney
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2010 14:30  Profile P.M. 
I like HG, choose from the catalogue ring up and thats it. Only downside is whether the WG is as good as she looks on the pics as opposed to bar girls what you see is what you get. The anticipation of what the WG (WU or HG) will look like when the door opens is part of the attraction IMO

[ Last edited by  reggid at 7-3-2010 14:32 ]

Recent Ratings
Markswindon   29-5-2012 06:22  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
sisiboy
Nookie Newbie

UID 28927
Digest Posts 0
Credits 85
Posts 72
Karma 85
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2010 13:42  Profile P.M. 
have only try WG and brothels, WG if she opens the door and u dont like, go o the next one. with brothels u can use what kind of girls u want and u also know the price, u can choose from russian, local, mainland, filipinos and malay-thai
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2010 13:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 agamemnon33's post

Hmm, I get the feeling you don't really know Hong Kong based on your comments.  If I got robbed by a pimp or wg at a walkup, I can go to the police to complain because prostitution is legal here, (wg working on her own).  Living off the earnings of a prostitute is illegal (basically pimping is illegal).  Same as if a punter refuses to pay the wg after the act, she can call the police to complain and have the police make the punter pay.  

And really why would a wg or strong man want to rob you at a walkup?  It would be bad for business to attract police raids to their building.  No one would visit if they read in papers or saw on tv about a building getting constantly raided by police with media on tow.  If there is any danger, it is more of the wg worried about being attacked by crazy punters.  

As for freelancers like one picks up at Wanchai, if you have to get a hotel room even if for just a few hours, you still have to show some kind of ID (doesn't have to be your passport) even if you pay with cash, unless it is the girl who is opening the room, then she shows her ID.
tbyrd_21
Lustful Lord

UID 28495
Digest Posts 0
Credits 688
Posts 424
Karma 679
Acceptance 170
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2010 17:05  Profile P.M. 
In regards to the Bar WGs, I'll just add that the situation allows you to scope the parade of girls then go for the one that tickles your fancy. That is one of the things I like most about that option. Bro Tony's advice about getting to know the girl and building a "relationship" with her is also nice. Lastly, most girls in bars will speak English, so if there are language issues, that is a consideration, as well. My favorite place is Neptune II.

I love the HG scene, as well, but unless you are going to see a girl who has been reported on this site (with a positive report at that and with real pix posted), it's kind of like a box of chocolates- you never know what you're going to get (B&S is rampant in the HG scene and DB photos can be highly PSed). Most of the HGs don't speak English.

Do try out all possibilities and have fun! There will be inevitable disappointments, however, so when those happen, don't let it get you down. Just pick up the pieces and move on.
teddyb
Nookie Newbie

UID 40847
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 11
Karma 11
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-3-2010
Location San Diego CA USA
Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2010 21:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #8 agamemnon33's post

So the HG, you pay the front desk?
And how often will they travel?
DaBestHK
Godfather of Hole

UID 38266
Digest Posts 0
Credits 9074
Posts 6140
Karma 8967
Acceptance 2136
Reading Access 90
Registered 19-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2010 14:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 teddyb's post

bro, HG means the girl is staying in the hotel. you pay the girl directly, NOT the front desk.

you can find more details on the newbie in HK thread on what all these acronyms mean.
empiretjunk
Musky Member

UID 36350
Digest Posts 0
Credits 111
Posts 117
Karma 111
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2010 16:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #14 DaBestHK's post

That would be funny, if someone ever tried to pay the front desk. I'm sure it's happened before ;)
sisiboy
Nookie Newbie

UID 28927
Digest Posts 0
Credits 85
Posts 72
Karma 85
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2010 21:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 teddyb's post

yo , i think ur confusiing HG with brothels, and yes at Brothels u pay at the front desk after u fuck that girl.
geoffb
Nookie Newbie

UID 40302
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 10
Karma 10
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2010 16:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 TonyToro's post

Thanks Tony. I have a hotel in Wan Chai so travel would not be far. If BA let me get there I will probably try alll 3 types!
geoffb
Nookie Newbie

UID 40302
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 10
Karma 10
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2010 16:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 tbyrd_21's post

Cheers Tbyrd. All possibilities if definetley a definite!
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2174
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2010 22:33  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by geoffb at 15-3-2010 16:08
Thanks Tony. I have a hotel in Wan Chai so travel would not be far. If BA let me get there I will probably try alll 3 types!

good for you Bro, be sure to let us know how it goes.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2010 23:42  Profile P.M. 
I'm having a great time reading this thread !

some very interesting and innocent questions
and some very good answers !!!