Acceptance 1529
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-10-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2010 10:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Overnights

I have never done an overnighter with a WG and I'm sure the deal varies, but can any bros give me some guidelines, please?
Is there at least a rough formula for the charge? Maybe 3 x the usual rate or something? I have seen some reports in the past where this seemed about right.
When does the overnighter start? Do you have to wait until the gal finishes work?
How long do you get with her? Until she starts again the next day or just sometime in the morning?
Are you limited to how many times you can fuck her or is that entirely down to the chemistry between you? I can imagine if the gal has worked all day, she'll be so shagged out she'll just want to sleep!
Please someone enlighten me!
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2174
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2010 10:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Siklong69's post

I imagine some Bros may do this often, I only have a little experience on this, however for what it's worth...

The "desired" amount is 3 - 3.5x the regular rate. Occasionally you will find an advert on the DB who actually quotes the price. That seems to stack up.

I have found however it is negotiable. For example, you will get a better deal on a Tuesday night at 11:30pm asking for an overnighter, than you will on a Friday night at 8pm. I have noticed a couple of ads where the Gal actually specifies 0:30 - 9:00 as the time frame, however I am sure this would be flexible based on the day of the week and bookings.

You may have wasted a perfect opportunity though Bro, tell the SO you are coming back a day later from Singapore... could have worked perfectly!

Since I think I know with whom you are contemplating this extended play, best solution is to just call the agent and see if you can cut a deal. Or better call her... I have always wondered what would happen if I hooked up with a Gal the night before she was leaving... could I convince her to stay one more night in HK outside her deal with the agent?
Siklong69
Master Mongerer

UID 3523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5175
Posts 3242
Karma 5099
Acceptance 1529
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-10-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2010 11:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 TonyToro's post

Thanks, bro. In fact I asked her the exact same thing, but she seemed nervous and she said usually the gals are met at the train station and also taken back there. I guess the agents don't trust them or something. Will share info if I get it.
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2174
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2010 11:23  Profile P.M. 
you need to find out what train she's on and book a sleeper! Now THAT would be a quality innovative punt! Kind of like my plan to one day bump into a Korean Gal I like at the air port, get her into the airline lounge because the have the day beds there now and take full advantage of all the services.
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11501
Posts 7974
Karma 11131
Acceptance 7405
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2010 11:26  Profile P.M. 

Utilise the search function as "overnighters" have been discussed several times before.  For example:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... highlight=overnight
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2010 11:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 TonyToro's post

A sleeper?  Have you ever been on a sleeper car in China?  Even the 1st class sleeper car has 4 beds and they would be all sold.  So if SK69 wants a sleeper, he has to make sure he buys all 4 tickets and confirm those 4 tickets are in the same cabin.  The cabin in the new trains are nice and have air con.  Each bed is not that wide, just barely 2 ft wide, and they fold down from the walls.  

If SK69 gets a sleeper, I suggest he doesn't sleep at all and just shag her the entire trip and leave the shades open so they can enjoy the scenery as they ride (literally and figuratively).  So after a night of intense, exhausting sex, they then are able to pass-out on those narrow beds and not mind the discomfort as they share that bed.  

Don't bother with the common class sleeper as it is basically an open car with beds set bunk-bed style like a dormitory.

Of course if she is only going to somewhere close by, less than 5-6 hours away, there may be no sleeper cars.

[ Last edited by  doghead at 2-3-2010 11:57 ]
hunter (Real Slim Slapper-Status: 九叔 .)
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Location Pussy Paradise, Earth
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2010 13:54  Profile P.M. 

SK,
I presume you are talking bout HK HG.

here you go:

usually 3 times the quoted 1 pop price.
IF u are a regular to that coy, ask for discount. I usually save 100 to 400.

No. of pops, minimun usually 2 pops. But since u paid 3 times, the gal will be more than happy to offer you 3 pops.
As u said, chemistry !! You want more, u do your part and hope she is accomodating.

Start hour:
some company allow the gals to go at 11pm. But if she had a booking, coy may only allow u to have her by 12midnite or before 1am.

End hour:
Standard is 10am. If you know the papa/mama well, just ask them to allow u to stay with the gal till noon or right before she start work.
Try not to make her stay all nite. she needs some sleep for her next working day, else u get the deadfish treatment next morning.

So please go and come back with your overnite report.

Retired from pussy arena….Uncle 9

romina_0385
Carnal Conqueror

UID 10881
Digest Posts 0
Credits 302
Posts 255
Karma 302
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-4-2008
Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2010 15:19  Profile P.M. 

Okay let me share my experience for overnight.. I guess im the expert on this department..? I dont know really! Haha

Ive been throwing my money on this for quite some time now, i have tried to avail overnights from mondays to sundays!!! The best time for overnights are only on wednesday and saturday!!! Why? A lot of peoples are inyo gambling... Girls during those days are not tired after 11 or even 1 am depending on the wg, actually they know this situation as well! So during wednesday and saturday, i can get to pop at least 4 times, twice in before sleeping and twice after we wake up.. Actually its not that easy of you dont have a regular whom you share a good chemistry with.. Going back to saturday, she sometimes skip the next day which is sunday for me so we can have lunch, movie and dinner with me together.. So once again it depends on the chemistry of yours with the wg because when i fuck i not only think of myself!!!! I also hve her enjoy.. Hahahaha even if i got small gun a makw sure she would come as well... So its simply like building up a good relationship with the wg so that ypu guys will be veru comfortable.. So for the other days? She would usually complain of tiredness and instead sleep together until you wake up in the morning and do the bed excercise and we could od it at least 3 times until shes about to leave for her work.. Oh btw make sure you dont have to work!!!! I sometimes skip work because of thisbut if she wakes up in the middle of sleep just to go to toilet, she would slowly crawlher hand into my birdie until i wake up of immediately sucking my cock to cim and things would start up great... This is the usual things for me.. I mean she usually wakes up in the midst of sleep and wake you up because she needs or simply i do wahahahaha... So overall its all about chemistry as well or of youre lucky enoug to find a jewel then you dont have to work so hard like i did!!!!!!

Recent Ratings
Siklong69   4-3-2010 08:52  Karma  +8   Thanks for great info bro!
doghead   2-3-2010 16:01  Acceptance  +3   Thanks for the great info on best days.
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2174
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2010 15:48  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by doghead at 2-3-2010 11:48
A sleeper?  Have you ever been on a sleeper car in China?  Even the 1st class sleeper car has 4 beds and they would be all sold.  So if SK69 wants a sleeper, he has to make sure he buys all 4 tickets  ...

LOL, it's a dream Bro, wouldn't it be fantastic!

To answer your question, I only take a train to DG and surrounds, everywhere else I need to go in China I fly.

Hey Bro Sik, since doghead is up to date with train details, maybe he can arrange one of those 4 bed set ups he refers to for you, AFT and More... imagine. You know what they say...

"if the compartment is a rockin' then don't come a knockin'..."

Tell the train driver to head north and dont stop until Mongolia!
Siklong69
Master Mongerer

UID 3523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5175
Posts 3242
Karma 5099
Acceptance 1529
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-10-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2010 19:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 Thai-delight's post

Thanks, my bad. However there are some points I couldn't find any info about.
Does the overnighter deal mean she comes to your hotel only? Can you stay at HER normal hotel room?
romina_0385
Carnal Conqueror

UID 10881
Digest Posts 0
Credits 302
Posts 255
Karma 302
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-4-2008
Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2010 19:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 Siklong69's post

Wait im talking about wg.. As a regular i go to her flat.. Or invite her to mine... But most of the time we stay in her work.. I havent experienced hg for my entire life.. Sorry for ignorance!
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2174
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2010 19:55  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Siklong69 at 2-3-2010 19:07
Does the overnighter deal mean she comes to your hotel only? Can you stay at HER normal hotel room?

I have had the girl come to my place. I have never tried to stay over night at her hotel. I assumed you cant do it but actually I wouldn't know because I didn't ask. I have also had a couple agents simply refuse an overnighter. I remember Bobo's agent even refused to let me take her to my hotel for just a few hours. Even though I offered to come pick her up and drop her back. It was her place or nothing! I guess some Gals are allowed "out" and others aren't...

[EDIT] just to clarify, when I say "my place", I mean my hotel... I dont live in HK.

[ Last edited by  TonyToro at 3-3-2010 06:07 ]
Throbbing Titan

UID 36678
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3260
Posts 1245
Karma 3204
Acceptance 1123
Reading Access 70
Registered 25-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2010 22:08  Profile P.M. 
I would assume you would stay overnight at the HG rooms.
If I had to open a room each night I wanted an overnight-er, that would almost double my cost!

And I assume many bros like me can't bring a girl home.

I heard 2400 is the going prices usually 3x the pop.

SK69, its all about chemistry. I hear the best way is to grab midnight snack together with the girl before heading back to the room. It's an easier way to connect.

timewaster
Erotic Emperor

UID 7180
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2778
Posts 1944
Karma 2755
Acceptance 467
Reading Access 60
Registered 14-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 3-3-2010 07:00  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Siklong69 at 2-3-2010 19:07

I think normally they come to your hotel since they share a room with a few other HGs and their roomates would have no place to sleep.