Karma 60
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2010 19:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Oriental Palm Spring Sauna

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience of this place.
I went there a few months ago with 2 other guys. Was told from the start that it was a veggie place but that was ok by me.
Very nice, tastefully decorated place. From the lobby you are led upstairs into the lounge room.The hostesses etc were all extremely hot.
It seemed to be rather full on a sunday afternoon with men who were in the lounge area having foot massages and pedicures.
The hostesss even came up to the 2 others i was with (who speak canto) to point out that it was strictly a normal massage place and that we understood that. We were offered drinks and then led off to our separate rooms (which were rather nice).
On the way to the room i noticed one punter with a very young and cute girl in a short skirt and immediately began to wonder exactly what sort of place this was. The massage i had was rather good, and the girl WAS in a very short skirt however nothing untoward happened or was hinted at happening. Then again we only arranged for a simple one hour massage and it was our first time there. We were all heading off for a hot pot dinner afterwards so only spent a little time in the wet and dry sauna but in my limited experience it gave me the impression of being in a Macau sauna (then again i have only been to one other dingy sauna place here in H.K so what do i know).
The total bill was around $320 each i believe (i treated them all)  for use of facilities and the massage and for whatever reason the guy i was with tipped $100 each for the 3 of us even though he said nothing actually happened. Guess he was trying to make a good impression for the next time.
Anyways, interested to know if my suspicions are correct or not. (have not been to any of the other frequently talked about sauna places GFS etc so have no idea if the short skirt uniform is normal or not)

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
asia-play
Master Mongerer

UID 14959
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5586
Posts 4765
Karma 5545
Acceptance 820
Reading Access 80
Registered 7-10-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2010 19:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ubiquarian's post

Bro, if you are looking for hanky panky, just go to the saunas that offer FS or other related services
ubiquarian
Nookie Newbie

UID 29220
Digest Posts 0
Credits 61
Posts 88
Karma 60
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2010 21:03  Profile P.M. 
a vote for sex is a vote for Hank E. Panky

uhm as i said, i wasn't actually looking for the hanky panky that day.
Just found it a bit weird with the full on denials and then even more so that there was absolutely no mention of the place on this forum anywhere.
*shrug*
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2010 21:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 ubiquarian's post

OPS has been mentioned in the sauna section a few times !
There are no reports on that establishment because it is a veggie sauna !

Just because girls there wear short skirts doesn't mean its a "hanky panky' place ... you see lots of
girls wearing short skirts on the street - does it mean they are all up for 'hanky panky' ???

In a veggie sauna it is customary to tip ... and since OPS is one of the top end saunas
$100 to $200 per session is normal

If you really want to be certain that you'll get your rocks off you should visit FS saunas only - even GFS may not
give you what you want
ubiquarian
Nookie Newbie

UID 29220
Digest Posts 0
Credits 61
Posts 88
Karma 60
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2010 00:02  Profile P.M. 
ah ha

ok then sorry, obviously the search function wasn't working properly via my iphone as i didn't have it come up at all.
As for the short skirts thing, i don't mean to be impudent but i don't see the connection between a girl on the street and someone being paid to be alone with a member of the opposite sex who's almost naked and having oil rubbed all over them.
In any case suffice to say i am a newbie and am more used to veggie massages in the west where a trained masseur would not be caught dead in a revealing outfit.
Thanks for the heads up with the high end tipping as well. (would never have thunk it...i was always led to believe by locals that the tip should be based on the skill of the massage not just for the sake of custom...now i know)
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2010 00:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 ubiquarian's post

The search function in this forum is lousy ... so sometimes it takes a few tries to get what you want,
but dont worry about asking questions here, if they can be answered, I'm sure someone will.

as in all saunas, one would get a massage with most of one's clothes off anyway so it doesn't mean anything.

You had mentioned that you saw a girl in a short skirt with another 'punter' while going to your room
and you started thinking that if you might get lucky ... as I said wearing a short skirt doesn't mean anything
and just FYI the girls there wear shorts with a flap in the front to make it look like a skirt ... but you also said
'punter' instead customer ... punter meaning what in your mind ?
anyway, right now,  I'm just writing for the sake of writing ... I'm not trying to piss you off !  

As for tipping, again FYI,  the massage girls there - as in most veggie saunas - gets about $50 per 45 min session
so they count on tips to make a living ... the sauna also charges them for the oil they use on you, the uniform they
wear etc so they can't make ends meet on just the money they get from the sauna. Most visitors don't know this
so their tipping is very low and most girls when they get a first time customer who's a foreigner will not give their best
because they know they may or may not be tipped, and even if tipped it would be on the low side.
ubiquarian
Nookie Newbie

UID 29220
Digest Posts 0
Credits 61
Posts 88
Karma 60
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2010 16:11  Profile P.M. 
suspicious minds

In the end have only ever been to ONE other sauna place in H.K (which wouldn't even ALLOW tipping) so i really don't have a clue about any of this stuff.
I have noticed though from the 141 ads that the massage places that seem legit (or at least post that they provide a 'non seksual service') all have the women shown in long pants or track suits and all the other ones will have the girl in a short skirt...not a scientific sample by any means but that's all i've got to go on.
As for my choice of words am just using the vernacular on here (ie. punter etc)...would never normally use half the terms i read/learn on here in normal conversation.
As for my 'dirty' mind i guess i just have an overactive imagination based on the beauty/cuteness of the girl i saw and the way she was flirting/laughing/cavorting with the 'customer'.
That and the fact that it was mostly full of middle aged chinese men on a sunday afternoon.
(Guess it beats hanging out at the pub or playing lawn bowls as might be done back home.)
Prehaps it was mostly just wishful thinking on my part that (like the other extras sauna places i've read about) if you were a regular or had the locals introduce you then you had a chance..
in any case..
blah blah blah..
thanks for taking the time to explain.