Acceptance 656
Reading Access 60
Registered 29-8-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-1-2010 14:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SHANGHAI RECOMMENDATIONS

Does anyone of any recommendations for searching out WGs at bars in Shanghai near Nanjing Road?  Specifically, any places that have good looking Mongolian or Chinese WGs?  What's the going rate for ST or LT in Shanghai these days?

Also, any recommendations on good saunas (that offer FS) near Nanjing Road?  From the reports, it seems that the saunas are a bit dodgy and are pretty low in quality.  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
venetiangirls
Kinky King

UID 23344
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1141
Posts 1304
Karma 1141
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 50
Registered 11-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 26-1-2010 15:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hornytoad's post

dont have any recommendations as the last time I was there was years ago but I do have some advice. Still here the girls on teh streets calling you and talking to you are still all scammers. Never ever go with them no matter what they say. They may talk sweet and such but they will rob you blind. They will invite you to tea houses, or book signings or museums but in the end it will end up costing you thousands of RMB. Just avoid street girls in general. My two cents
hornytoad
Erotic Emperor

UID 30235
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2030
Posts 482
Karma 1997
Acceptance 656
Reading Access 60
Registered 29-8-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-1-2010 17:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 venetiangirls's post

Thanks for the heads up.  It has always been my experience that some of the girls on the street haven't been too attractive but now there's another reason to avoid them.
tuteman
Carnal Conqueror

UID 32659
Digest Posts 0
Credits 465
Posts 266
Karma 463
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-10-2009
Location Australia
Status Offline
Post at 26-1-2010 19:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hornytoad's post

By Nanjing Road, you mean the eastern end of it - the pedestrian area and near the Bund?

I can repeat ventiangirl's advice - watch for scammers!  I got taken for more than a thousand by a girl who claimed to want to practice English and took me to a tea house.

But the other end of Nanjing Lu, down in the Jing'An area, it's another story.  There used to be a bunch of bars in Tongren Lu, near its intersection with Nanjing Road, but I hear they've moved - but Malone's is still there, and you will often find FLs there.

Basically - stay away from the real "touristy" end of Nanjing Road, get out of Puxi, and you'll be ok.
hornytoad
Erotic Emperor

UID 30235
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2030
Posts 482
Karma 1997
Acceptance 656
Reading Access 60
Registered 29-8-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-1-2010 22:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 tuteman's post

Near Jing'An area is where I'm looking but can travel elsewhere if need be.  Just wanted it to be close to my hotel but again would be open to explore as long as the quality is good.

Any thoughts on Mongolian hangouts?  I know that in Beijing the Holiday Inn bar has a ton of Mongolian chicks.  Anything like that in Shanghai?
venetiangirls
Kinky King

UID 23344
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1141
Posts 1304
Karma 1141
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 50
Registered 11-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2010 02:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 tuteman's post

hey mate, sorry to hear that happened. I almost got suckered by these girls. I was in teh same position as you, met a girl who approached me talked to me for a bit, seemed nice and she asked me to go to have a drink with her. At first I was fucking excited, a gorgeous girl asking me to go out with her. A long time since that happened. so saw a coffee shop, lets go in. She said let's go have some tea. I said "why" we are here let's just go here. She kept on pushing and pushing for the tea house and then the light came on. Fucking bitch was trying to scam me. brushed her off my arms and made a hasty exit the other direction. Saved myself a few bucks in the end.
venetiangirls
Kinky King

UID 23344
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1141
Posts 1304
Karma 1141
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 50
Registered 11-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2010 02:39  Profile P.M. 
There were tons of those girls around that area. Glad nothing has changed, so at least I know what to look out for the next time I'm there. Tea houses, museums and art galleries as i recalled were the main points of interest to lure unsuspecting tourists. These girls are very gorgeous by the way so I can see how guys can be tricked into going with them. They are not threatening at all and seem really genuine and friendly. Some will promote themselves that tehy wnat to learn english and such but it's alll a fucking trick. Dont remember which area it was in but it was in a tourist area, so Nanjing road might be it I can't remember. But anyways beware of these chicks. They are more dangerous and cunning than their male counterparts who only ask and nothing else. these girls will hold on to  your arms and cuddle up with you and such, very distracting albeit pleasurable but in the end you'll only lose money. Guaranteed.
jw510
Carnal Conqueror

UID 38048
Digest Posts 0
Credits 388
Posts 379
Karma 386
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-1-2010
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2010 07:36  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by hornytoad at 26-1-2010 14:59
Does anyone of any recommendations for searching out WGs at bars in Shanghai near Nanjing Road?  Specifically, any places that have good looking Mongolian or Chinese WGs?  What's the going rate for ST ...

Well the scene has changed a bit now due to the fact Tong Ren Lu has closed down. You will still get local FL's working outside Hilton and Portmann but quality is hit and miss. FL's still go in Malones at the other end of Tong Ren Lu and Manhattans (which is full of FL's, some of whom are Mongolian) has now moved next to Big Bamboo. Typical rates for ST are 800, maybe 1200 for a LT. I also believe the Long Bar at the Portmann has freelancers in there but never tried it so can only comment on hearsay.

Be careful who you take back for LT though, I have had stuff nicked when I have fallen asleep and it was always when I took a local girl back. Never had a problem when it was Philli' though, they are more happy to stay as their usual digs mean that there are 6-8 of them sleeping in a room so they are grateful for a comfy bed!

Sauna wise, FS try the Golden 18 Club on wulumuqi lu, I have posted a report together with a mapelsewhere on the site. I have had great fun there although it's a bit pricey. I also use a great little massage place round there where it's 208 for good massage and HJ and strictly no tips, it's 24 hours as well. You could also try the sauna at the Shanghai Hotel as I believe that's back up and running now although I have read mixed reports. Never tried it myself although do want to try the red rope experience at some point.

With regards to the girls in the pedestrianised part of Nanjing Lu, avoid them like the plague - absolute rip off. Also avoid any guys there offering to take you to girlie bars, you will just end up with a 5000rmb bill and you will have been completely fucked but not in a nice way!

If you need directions to any of these places from your hotel then pm me and I will let you know.

[ Last edited by  jw510 at 27-1-2010 09:59 ]

Recent Ratings
hornytoad   27-1-2010 11:45  Karma  +1   thanks!
hornytoad   27-1-2010 11:45  Acceptance  +1   thanks!
hornytoad
Erotic Emperor

UID 30235
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2030
Posts 482
Karma 1997
Acceptance 656
Reading Access 60
Registered 29-8-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline