Karma 4
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2010 11:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #140 twiceAweek's post

IMO just to be safe, there are patches available for oral sex with women. Forgot what they were called but i remember the health teacher took em out to show us how they look. Its a wet patch thats thicker then a condom, but yet flexible enough that you can work with her vagina and do whatever you want without the exchange of fluids. But remember, even with a condom, nothing is 100% foolproof, its just better to use protection. =) Hope this helps anyone who wants to DATY? I'll look into the patch and see if i can find the name for it =)
ken88
Musky Member

UID 49126
Digest Posts 0
Credits 186
Posts 188
Karma 186
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 20
Registered 31-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 22-8-2010 12:59  Profile P.M. 
The patch is called a dental dam. I have tried it before and it is no good at all ! You are licking this thick plastic and the WG does not get a lot out of it. If the WG insists on it just forget it, they miss out!
4go10
Nookie Newbie

UID 49586
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 4
Karma 4
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2010 09:53  Profile P.M. 
Hmm, i've read up on it and it does seem impractical XD It's hard to find and obtain but there are some that are as thin as condoms. But i guess you're right, more experienced WGs would probably miss out >_<