Karma 700
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-9-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2010 17:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HIV - Is DATY 100% Safe?

I don’t think that any reputable doctor will categorically state that any kind of oral sex is 100% safe. But anyone can search the internet and find a website that will support whatever views they might have. But on a sex forum such as 141, I think it’s highly irresponsible that a senior member continues to extol the virtues of DATY. Not only does he tell us that any risk is so negligible that it can be safely ignored but he also tells us that it’s the best or only way to pleasure a woman and even that you’re not a ‘real man’ unless you do DATY. Even worse, he ridicules those who have different views. When one bro recently wrote that he didn’t do DATY with WGs, this senior member scathingly replied:

“If your girl friend or wife would like to experience, at least once in her deprived life, what's it like to be properly fucked, send her around.”

Now, if you said that to somebody’s face a fight would erupt, but this senior bro gets away with it because this is an anonymous forum.

I wrote a post stating that, for men, DATY was more dangerous than BBBJ, which is pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain. I just googled ‘HIV Oral Sex’ and this is the first site that comes up:

http://aids.about.com/cs/safesex/a/oralsex.htm

Quote:

Oral-Penile Contact (fellatio)
Theoretical Risk: With fellatio, there is a theoretical risk of transmission for the receptive partner because infected pre-ejaculate ("pre-cum") fluid or semen can get into the mouth. For the insertive partner there is a theoretical risk of infection because infected blood from a partner's bleeding gums or an open sore could come in contact with a scratch, cut, or sore on the penis.
Documented Risk: Although the risk is many times less than anal or vaginal sex, HIV has been transmitted to receptive partners through fellatio, even in cases when insertive partners didn't ejaculate.
Oral-Vaginal Contact (cunnilingus)
Theoretical Risk: Cunnilingus carries a theoretical risk of HIV transmission for the insertive partner (the person who is licking or sucking the vaginal area) because infected vaginal fluids and blood can get into the mouth. (This includes, but is not limited to, menstrual blood). Likewise, there is a theoretical risk of HIV transmission during cunnilingus for the receptive partner (the person who is having her vagina licked or sucked) if infected blood from oral sores or bleeding gums comes in contact with vulvar or vaginal cuts or sores.
Documented Risk: The risk of HIV transmission during cunnilingus is extremely low compared to vaginal and anal sex. However, there have been a few cases of HIV transmission most likely resulting from oral-vaginal sex.

End Quote

The one doing the sucking from the partners’ sex organ is the one most at risk – girl in BBBJ and guy in DATY - surely that’s obvious. You all know that sticking you dick into an HIV-infected pussy is dangerous. Why would anyone think it’s perfectly safe to stick your tongue in there and to swallow her HIV- infected pussy juice – THINK ABOUT IT.

And, in return for my warning and advice, what did I get – well, I received 20 Negative Acceptance points. So what’s going on? Not only is this senior bro actively encouraging an unsafe sexual practice, he’s deliberately trying to stifle any views to the contrary. This guy is old and has no family so I suppose, for him, the risks are acceptable. But what about the young guys here – those will someday get married and have children – the risks, surely, are not the same.

I agree that we’re all adults here and we’re all free to make our own choices but, as I said, I think it’s highly irresponsible that DATY is being actively promoted as not only being 100% safe, but as being highly desirable.

If you’ve read this far; thank you. I know that this senior bro will come back with websites and statistics to ‘prove’ his opinion but all I say is – use your own brain and think about it. If it’s not safe for your dick in there, why is it safe for your tongue and why is it safe to swallow HIV-infected pussy juice?

Recent Ratings
kuledesi   22-11-2011 01:56  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
aznohk   29-8-2011 21:19  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
duckman77   1-12-2010 13:08  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
bigmek
Musky Member

UID 13859
Digest Posts 0
Credits 135
Posts 147
Karma 135
Acceptance -3
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-8-2008
Location Nuke dessert
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2010 17:29  Profile Site P.M. 
totally agree with you. safe sex...don't think with your dick head...
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2010 17:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 pisser's post

Sometimes even 'experts' can't agree on the same thing ...
I don't think talking about how safe or unsafe a sex act is by quoting extracts from some study is conclusive ...
If any bro really wants to know about safety issues they should consult an expert on transmitted deseases
rather then talk / speculate about this in a forum where others might fully believe what have been written.

The only safe sex I know of is sex without transmission of any bodily fluids !!!
pisser
Lustful Lord

UID 14751
Digest Posts 0
Credits 702
Posts 647
Karma 700
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-9-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2010 17:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 twiceAweek's post

I completely agree and no one is going to 'prove' anything here.
But I just think it's better to err on the side of caution. And there
are people here who say there is NO RISK and that's the danger.
leeyoh
Carnal Conqueror

UID 16883
Digest Posts 0
Credits 251
Posts 256
Karma 250
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2010 20:40  Profile P.M. 
I completely agree with your comment.
That is why I use the condom for the penetration.
But for the blow job, I prefer not to wear it.
If the girl want to practice the BJ with condom I do not force her.
I am really worrying get HIV for this reason but the wet BJ, CIM are the most worderful thing that I know.
Maybe I should wear it and when ready to shot only cum on her face.
Let's think what is 100% safe if wearing a condom makes us 100% safe?
Marsupial (Saint Marsupial)
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2010 23:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 pisser's post

Anyone who tells you there is no risk of HIV infection with DATY is an idiot bro. Nothing in this world is 100% risk-free. People die just walking across the street; every time you get into a car you run the risk of dying in a crash (it happened to 3 acquaintances of mine in 3 different accidents); people choke to death eating lunch; several people working in a UN agency in Haiti just died in an earthquake while sitting around drinking tea ffs!; an estimated 50,000 people die each year in the States alone from medical mistakes or diseases acquired WHILE in the hospital to get healthy! There is no escape from risk anywhere, ever!

(btw pisser, as you well know, you were given -20 Acceptance points not because you warned about the risk of HIV infection via DATY, you were neg A'd for hypocrisy and for being too free with the -A yourself.)

[ Last edited by  Marsupial at 20-1-2010 21:42 ]

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2010 23:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 pisser's post

QUOTE:
Originally posted by pisser at 14-1-2010 17:20
I wrote a post stating that, for men, DATY was more dangerous than BBBJ, which is pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain.

Well I guess that explains why you found it obvious.

Recent Ratings
Caligynephiliac   15-1-2010 02:57  Acceptance  +5   Touché!

CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2010 01:23  Profile P.M. 
There are many different people on this forum... some do DATY, some prefer capped BJ, some do bareback vaginal, some anal, some are mean to the gals, some aim for freebies, some like underage, some know about STDs, some post their thoughts, some post a lot, some lurk, some are fake, some love themselves, some wanna help, some wanna impress, some are themselves, some are their fantasy, some are friends, some are enemies, some practise what they say, some believe they practise what they say, etc, etc, etc...

We all come and go, we don't know each other, no one gives a monkey about you, and everyone thinks only of their own gratification. So the question is, who do you trust? The answer for me, my friends, is obvious.

Recent Ratings
pisser   15-1-2010 02:07  Acceptance  +3   Exactly.

My penis mightier than the sword
pisser
Lustful Lord

UID 14751
Digest Posts 0
Credits 702
Posts 647
Karma 700
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-9-2008
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2010 15:21  Profile P.M. 
What really amazes me is how easily some people will believe what they want to believe, even when it flies in the face of common sense. Nobody here would dream of sticking their unprotected dick into an HIV-infected pussy but they seem to think it’s OK to stick their tongue in there and to suck-on and swallow the HIV-infected pussy juice. Now where’s the sense in that? Oh yeah, somebody told them it was OK and the risk is less than crossing the street. What a stupid argument, but some might buy it.

And how do even the doctors know the risks involved? I’ve no doubt that many guys who caught HIV and believe it came from unprotected shagging also performed DATY. It’s impossible for anyone to say whether it was the shag or the DATY that caused the infection.

But what I really object to is encouraging and even cajoling bros to do DATY with WGs and to tell them that it’s perfectly safe. I don’t want to be a killjoy, but if you’re a young guy and look forward to getting married one day and having kids, my advice would be - don’t risk it all by DATY with WGs.

And remember that BBBJ also puts the girl at risk because she’s sucking-on and swallowing your pre-cum. So, if she objects, respect her decision. If your dick is in good condition with no cuts or sores, BBBJ is as safe as DFK – your choice.

Yes, we all take risks every day of our lives but we need to be smart and only take the risks that are worth taking and, of course, that will vary from person to person and we should all respect that.
pisser
Lustful Lord

UID 14751
Digest Posts 0
Credits 702
Posts 647
Karma 700
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-9-2008
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2010 15:28  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by twiceAweek at 14-1-2010 17:34
The only safe sex I know of is sex without transmission of any bodily fluids  ...

I guess that must mean you don't DATY or you'll certainly be digesting bodily fluids from her pussy.  
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2010 15:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 pisser's post

QUOTE:
Originally posted by pisser at 15-1-2010 15:21

What really amazes me is how easily some people will believe what they want to believe.....

And how do even the doctors know the risks involved?

You don't see the contradiction in those two statements? In the first, you describe how amazed you are that people always believe what they want to believe. In the second, you affirm that you will continue to believe what you want to believe even if the medical experts - those who have scientifically studied the issue - claim otherwise.

So we're supposed to ignore the doctors and researchers and defer to you when it comes to safe sex? I don't think so.

TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2010 15:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 pisser's post

ummm, o.k., so what if you DATY but you don't tongue fuck her?  That's got to be pretty low probability don't you think?  Or maybe you do tongue fuck here but you stop every so often and wipe your tongue off with a baby wipe, or toss back a shot of tequila . . . hey I think we might have solved our problem here!

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler
banger
Lustful Lord

UID 22539
Digest Posts 0
Credits 533
Posts 454
Karma 531
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2010 21:30  Profile P.M. 
Man, I understand where you're coming from, but live and let live.  You don't like to do it, but other bros do.  All the bros here have a mind of their own.  DATY is clearly a choice.  You choose not to.  So you didn't appreciate some of Mars' remarks - fair enough; but there's no need to turn this into a pissing contest of who's right or wrong.  It's not like you can stop anyone from doing it if they want to do it, so why get yourself all worked up?

Recent Ratings
pisser   16-1-2010 12:11  Acceptance  +1   To save a life?
johancusco
Lustful Lord

UID 35436
Digest Posts 0
Credits 673
Posts 338
Karma 670
Acceptance 62
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-12-2009
Location Borneo
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2010 22:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 pisser's post

Thanx bro pisser,

Just one question, is that deep kissing @ french kiss is high risk for HIV transmission?
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2010 01:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #14 johancusco's post

You reckon pisser or anyone in this thread is quallified to answer your question ?  
Finn
Kinky King

UID 6585
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1038
Posts 611
Karma 1029
Acceptance 178
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2010 01:36  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Marsupial at 14-1-2010 23:21
Anyone who tells you there is no risk of HIV infection with DATY is an idiot bro. Nothing in this world is 100% risk-free. People die just walking across the street; every time you get into a car you  ...

no offense, but imo this is a totall nonsense reply...
are you trying to say: whoever, whatever, whenever there is always a risk that you might die... so why bother?

so in your case you might take anybody bareback cause there is a risk just walking across the street, so why not do bareback.
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2010 03:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #16 Finn's post

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Finn at 16-1-2010 01:36
no offense, but imo this is a totall nonsense reply...are you trying to say: whoever, whatever, whenever there is always a risk that you might die... so why bother?
so in your case you might take anybody bareback cause there is a risk just walking across the street, so why not do bareback.

I have no idea how anyone could possibly draw that conclusion from what I've written!

I was replying to pisser's Statement in post #4, in which he says, "And there are people here who say there is NO RISK and that's the danger."

I replied, "Anyone who tells you there is no risk of HIV infection with DATY is an idiot bro." I then went on to point out that there is risk involved in everything we do in life, that it would be a mistake to think that anything is 100% safe. I was just making a statement of fact. Is there some error in that reasoning? Just where do I say that all behaviors carry equal risk?

I don't see the problem; after all, the title of this thread is, "Is DATY 100% Safe"

Obviously it's not. Unless you're saying it is 100% safe, we would seem to be in agreement.

[ Last edited by  Marsupial at 16-1-2010 03:51 ]

TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2010 03:48  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Finn at 16-1-2010 01:36

no offense, but imo this is a totall nonsense reply...
are you trying to say: whoever, whatever, whenever there is always a risk that you might die... so why bother?

so in your case you might take  ...

Aw c'mon, I'm all for straw men but you're just setting that one up to try and win an argument the other guy didn't make.

The essence of Marsupial's comment is that rarely can risk be completely eliminated.  You manage your risk in life: yes it's dangerous to drive a car so you wear a seatbelt, maybe you go further and trade in your old jalopy for a new car with air bags and a better crash rating, maybe you go further still and buy a bigger, heavier car with worse gas mileage because it's more crashworthy, but do you stop driving altogether?  Some folks might, but most of us will not.

The same is true for sex.  If your standard is zero risk for HIV transmission then cut your balls off and be done with your sexual desire.  However most of us normal folks will choose something along the spectrum of options, ranging from celibacy to monogamous marriage to massage with a HJ to massage with a BJ to protected WG sex to BB anal with skanky street hookers looking for a fix.

The Butler
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2010 05:16  Profile P.M. 
IMO, anyone on here are allowed to promote DATY, just as much as anyone can warn against it. Let's not get all hecked up over it! I mean, when we write a report, don't we tend to highlight the good stuff and warn about the bad stuff that the girl does? Isn't that also trying to influence readers?

What I meant to say in post #8 was it's up to the reader to think for himself... It's his choice and his life! Don't create a pissing contest over this!

Recent Ratings
Weelock   25-1-2010 13:30  Acceptance  +1   True,each side must be heard

My penis mightier than the sword
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2010 06:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #19 CunningLinguist's post

Besides which, how's a fella supposed to write a good report about a session unless he really gets his nose down in it?  He could be recommending a stinky snatch to the brethren if he keeps it forever at arm's length.  I say it's every reviewer's duty to DATY!

The Butler