Reading Access 20
Registered 14-8-2009
Location yau tsim mong
Status Offline
Post at 22-12-2009 09:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
entertaining guests

Hello

I have been around the forum for a long while, but posted almost nothing so far.... I was just studying the info in it first before asking the obvious....

I frequently have friends or business guests coming in town from overseas and I would like to take some of them to have fun together (not threesomes, dont get me wrong!).
Most of them do not speak any English or Chinese so it gets quite complicated and also it would not be too much fun just to call a HG and send her to their room (well, I am sure they would have a lot of fun, but it seems this is not the way it works for them)....
So I am trying to explore alternatives.

In Dongguan and everywhere in China there are Karaoke places where you hang out with friends, choose ladies, they spend time with you and if you want, you take them to the rooms' floor just above you, for some healthy adult fun.
Any place like this in Hong Kong? Any idea of prices?

I read a lot about the 37 Dundas.... can you go there with a guest and at least chill out at the bar together while choosing women and then each heads for his own room, well accompanied?

Any other suggestion?

thanks so much
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21108
Posts 20493
Karma 20533
Acceptance 11490
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 22-12-2009 12:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 handik79's post

37 is a brothel ... no bar there !!!  
you sit on a worn out sofa in a grotty reception area and wait for the girls to come.

If in HK you need to take your guests to a real night club ... like BBoss where you spend about $4-5K
(each person) for the time in the club and taking the girl out to a motel to nail them

can I ask what language your friends speak ? ... and why it would be complicated ?
handik79
Musky Member

UID 29283
Digest Posts 0
Credits 104
Posts 56
Karma 103
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-8-2009
Location yau tsim mong
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2009 09:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 twiceAweek's post

thanks for the answer.
it seems that for that price it might be better just head off to Dongguan or Macau, then....

they speak italian. it would not be complicated, i guess.
it was just part of the thing "going together for some fun".... showing some hong kong hospitality to my overseas guests.... i am sure many other punters on the site have found themselves in the same situation....

i guess a somehow cheaper alternative would be to take them to Laguna or Neptune II and pick up girls there.... they probably would not tell the difference between chinese and filipinas anyway!

or do you guys think that it would be better to take them to a walk up place and get two girls in two different rooms? i wonder how are the odds to find two cute looking free girls at the same time, though....
bonkers89
Lustful Lord

UID 25160
Digest Posts 0
Credits 829
Posts 703
Karma 819
Acceptance 192
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2009 12:59  Profile P.M. 
no question it would be cheaper in china.
But Isn't Macau the best compromise?
Best service there, and probably more english-friendly. Only downside is the price.
56kicks
Carnal Conqueror

UID 24932
Digest Posts 0
Credits 341
Posts 265
Karma 337
Acceptance 85
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-5-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2009 16:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 handik79's post

Welcome to the forum!!!

In your case, since your clients/guests don't speak much English, I would recommend steering clear of Neptunes and the like since the WG’s there do choose on who they ‘work with.’

Whereas, despite the language barrier, places like 37D are more transactional and therefore more suited for your needs. Moreover, if you like, you can do the drinks thing before the girls line up, just tell the mama beforehand to start a tab. At the end of the day, it is a drinking establishment and I’ve seen drinking parties take place there before.
jayleesf
Lustful Lord

UID 31499
Digest Posts 0
Credits 523
Posts 317
Karma 519
Acceptance 70
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2009 16:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 handik79's post

How about the saunas in Macau?  Only an hour away and you and your guests can hang together.  I see many groups of guys at the saunas. Also, I believe there is something like a ktv at the rio hotel.  I haven't been I'm sure you can find reports on he Macau forum.