Subject: Which WG's offer the best BJ's?
flyfly
Carnal Conqueror

UID 10307
Digest Posts 0
Credits 331
Posts 154
Karma 329
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-4-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2009 11:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Which WG's offer the best BJ's?

This may be more suitable for the Q&A forum, but I thought there may be more traffic and experienced input here in this forum. I sometimes see this specified in reports, but its not often and hopefully this will help others out there who may be looking / wondering the same thing.

Mods: feel free to move this if it's not appropriate for here.

I wanted to ask fellow bros out there which WG's offer the best BJ: Best eye contact, pretty face, no complaints of sore jaw or taking too long to cum, good tongue work and overall skills, options may include rimming or ball sucking, BBBJ or CBJ, etc. Sometimes I'm too tired and don't want to ML and a good suck is all I'm after.

Several times I've asked the WG prior to the deal and it's pretty much a crapshoot: 60% will agree to get you in the door, and then the quality is ... lacking: after a few minutes will start spreading their legs and feign misunderstanding, the other 40% will go all out like it was their last meal.

Input appreciated, TIA!

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   14-12-2009 17:23  Acceptance  -2   Reports means reports !!!!!!!!
MML (McLovin)
Kinky King

UID 26309
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1224
Posts 167
Karma 1221
Acceptance 66
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-6-2009
Location Asia
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2009 11:53  Profile P.M. 
I do think your post in in the wrong section. I have been looking at your reports but none of them specify BJ quality, do tell what the 40% was that did a good job. Personally I am not keen on the hot/cold BJs and admittedly prefer BBBJ. Had some good experiences in 37D. But I will follow this discussion as I am curious.
flyfly
Carnal Conqueror

UID 10307
Digest Posts 0
Credits 331
Posts 154
Karma 329
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-4-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2009 12:27  Profile P.M. 
Hmm, I'll have to check my own reports to make it more clear then, hehe! At least 2 that I've posted recently fall into the 40% category, but sadly the girls are not in the db anymore: Paula and (unnamed Thai), both in Sai Wan Ho,different buildings, had great attitudes and up to the task. As I recall, Paula was enthusiastic and had a great face and smile, lips meant for cocksucking, and unnamed Thai also appeared to enjoy herself and, after unsuccessfully using her mouth to make me cum for the 2nd shot, volunteered to use her hands and followed by her mouth when I was closer to cumming.

For the others, I'm not so keen to post negative reports strictly on the quality of their BJ's, since I haven't enjoyed the full menu and it may not befair to the girls who may excel in other areas.
hunter (Real Slim Slapper-Status: 九叔 .)
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Location Pussy Paradise, Earth
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2009 13:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 flyfly's post

diff bros, diff liking. diff gals, diff techniques. diff penis size fit diff mouth. some like suck, some like lick and some like deepthroat, but other may not. YMMV.

just go read the reports and try out yourself.

nobody can give u an answer about who is best in BJ.

your question is no difference from asking us "who has the best pussy? or which gal is the ugliest of all ?" maybe the latter we have an common answer......

Retired from pussy arena….Uncle 9