Karma 3974
Acceptance 291
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 13-12-2009 03:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
so pauley, how about it?

on 7/12/09 i posted a reply in the thread "deactivating the point system" (http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/r ... =lastpost#lastpost) after a pm was sent to me from pauley about kinsley who has since been banned for his devious behaviour...here it is again:

To:         swan
Time:         3-12-2009 11:12

This is Kingsley's justification! It's on the forum.

Dear Swan, I am extremely saddened and upset that you should have taken that aggressive tone with me. I hold my hands up - I am guilty of having created this 'identity' as a joke, as a mock-recreation of the infamous Jake (Kingsley is a reference to the British novelist Kingsley Amis, author of Jake's Thing (about a man with erectile dysfunction)). No one saw the joke even with my ridiculous email address! Please just READ BACK THROUGH my earlier posts and please realize it was all a joke. Surely it is not a hanging offence on this forum to make a joke or to expect other brothers to be sharp enough to catch on! I was really surprised not to get any comments with my 'heavy' hints to Jake's obsessions - like his alleged legal training, his obsession about his reduced 6.5 inch penis size, the obsession with 8MK girls, his mention of his 'previous incarnation'.

No but I am really sad - my real persona is very genuine and my contributions in my other name have been 100% genuine. And so I invite you to unmask me Swan I don't really care but I think other bros on here would be interested. I feel you have bullied me. And I also feel it is a little worrying that this forum can gain access to the ins and outs of one's computers!

I know I was wrong and I have apologized and offered to stop this Kingsley (=Jake) identity. I just apologize to all my fellow brothers - not for creating a totally mock Jake identity, but for ultimately undermining my very genuine reports and observations. I know you will forever hold a grudge against me but I do I stand by what i have said above. So have the courage to unmask me and let my fellow bros reach their own conclusions!

no reply was ever posted after i posted the above for all the forum to see...

now our fellow member pauley is active again...  http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1

so how about it, pauley?...

where is your courage?...

are you gonna deal with this or will you continue to hide, first asking me to unmask you, after seeking your form of repentance in thinking that a pm to a mod would justify your actions and then to continue to deal with things as if what happened didn't exist?...

c'mon pal, time to step up and be a man

[ Last edited by  swan at 13-12-2009 03:42 ]
pauley
Banned

UID 31599
Digest Posts 0
Credits 240
Posts 216
Karma 239
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 0
Registered 24-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-12-2009 12:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 swan's post

Dear Swan,

I dont know what you want from me or if this is stepping up and being a man as you want me to do.

I am sorry that I stupidly created another identity called Kingsley and I HOLD MY HANDS UP. It was a foolish and mad move. I only did it to re create Jake! I didnt use it to support my real identity of Pauley.

Please accept my apology and cut me some slack. I am not a bad person and am genuine - as genuine as all other bros on here! I have also pmd you about this bro.

Pauley
derrick21
Carnal Conqueror

UID 33014
Digest Posts 0
Credits 350
Posts 274
Karma 348
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-12-2009 13:45  Profile P.M. 
Well I think that pretty does it, no?

to Pauley for the guts (albeit being forced by Swan ).

Anyway, all is good from now I hope. Lets get on with our favourite past time/hobby and let bygones be bygones, eh?
There is not enough reports lately and all we are getting are chats. I'm trying to do my part but report writing is laborous (unlike the deed itself, hmm, the deed is tiring too come to think of it) but work is getting in the way. Fellow bros, reports please. I need to keep my interest going.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21107
Posts 20492
Karma 20532
Acceptance 11490
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 15-12-2009 14:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 pauley's post

Something is not connecting here ... in the final post before I banned Kingsley, you challanged Swan to reveal who you are !
Now you come back and write as if you are the innocent one ... what gives ?
You were given a second chance before you mouthed off in that post !  that was your second 'stupid' mistake !
swan (big titty hg CONNOISSEUR!)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3873
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3989
Posts 2547
Karma 3974
Acceptance 291
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-12-2009 01:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 pauley's post

pauley:

i am glad you are now choosing to face the questions rather than hide behind the use of pm to "reason" with me while writing dubious messages under the pseudonym of kingsley...

whatever in the world made you think you should come to me, asking to have your id unmasked while publicly, you make yourself sound like a victim?... ...i don't understand your rationale bro...

in revisiting some of the things said in the aforementioned thread, my only ever reply to you was to tell you that we, the mod team, knew exactly who kingsley is: [post #176]...(http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... age%3D1&page=9) and none of us understand nor encourage members having duel ids...why?...because this is an anonymous sex forum and our experience tells us those with this modus operandi are more often than not, full of shit:  all of us are already veiled...so what is the intention and motive for someone to hide in the shadows underneath the veil?...

and your answer is: "I only did it to re create Jake!"

but why?...what was the compulsion, pauley?...to impress us with your wit?...to be a smart arse?...get in on the verbal diarrhea of that thread?...

you need to realise if you want to be an active member of this board who is respected by members, by being blatantly devious is just NOT gonna do that for you

you see what counts is by doing what you did, you essentially flushed down the toilet, whatever credibility you've built with the brotherhood of the forum that is within the 239ks total to your name as of this moment...   

and as twiceaweek had given you two occasions to come clean, you chose to ignore that and hold on to your pride and whatever game you felt compelled to play...at the cost of all the time you've spent here to build up your id and credibility...that to me is a total waste and a clear show of stupidity...

sad you say...damn right...and the fact is, you are NOT the victim here...you know it and so does any other bro with half a brain who has followed with what has been going on...

i am not here to look for friends nor enemies and i will certainly cut you some slack since you had the balls to come forward finally, albeit trying to do so while saving your own face at my expense...

no matter to me cause in the end you are the one who is suffering around here from your actions

may i suggest if you wish to continue to improve yourself as a grown up man then you best look deeper, cause the way you have been going about it are truly the expressions of a small person...
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-12-2009 04:45  Profile P.M. 
What gets me is when people hold conversations with themselves on the open forums! It's insane!!

My penis mightier than the sword
youngmc91
Nookie Newbie

UID 34647
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31
Posts 32
Karma 31
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-12-2009 12:30  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by CunningLinguist at 16-12-2009 04:45
What gets me is when people hold conversations with themselves on the open forums! It's insane!!

That is funny!!!  Reminds me of my uncle, he likes to have conversations in public, so others could over here and be impressed or in "awwww". But he dosent talk to himself like the individual in question, so he isent as bad. But then agien, I would not put it past him to wip out the cell and have an important conversation about getting something expensive, that others would here, but I was never a witness to it.

He is family and is a very good natured person, he just dose this stupid thing to compensate for whatever insecurity he has in his head.

When people do this they want attention and/or they want to paint them selves in a certain light, like smart, funny or whatever.