Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2009 09:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Question about Hong Kong

Hey

Before my flight back to Europe I'll stay like 16 hours in Hong Kong at Novotel Hotel right at the Airport.

I think its pretty hard that I can find a WG coming this far... but maybe its possible.
My question is what zone from those listed (Tim, Causeway) at Gal' DB is the closest to the airport? How many minutes with the taxi?

Cheers!
JeSun
Kinky King

UID 11810
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1951
Posts 1548
Karma 1933
Acceptance 358
Reading Access 50
Registered 29-5-2008
Location San Francisco Bay Area
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2009 09:54  Profile P.M. 
There are no girls that I know of that work out in Tung Chung or the airport, AFAIK.  Most girls want to work in the populous areas.

The Novotel by the airport is about a 1 minute walk away from the Tung Chung MTR station. It would take about 20 minutes to get to Kowloon, 30 minutes to the HK side.  Since you don't have luggage to worry about I would just take the MTR - it's about the same amount of time and you'll save $150-200HK each way.  You then can take a taxi ride to your location.  I would call up JB and get an HG or two, or I would go to some place like 8MK or 37D.  Trying to find a WG on limited time may be risky - from the standpoint that your target may or may not be available.
Kennichi
Kinky King

UID 9144
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1607
Posts 1363
Karma 1569
Acceptance 759
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2009 19:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hagimoto's post

Taxi? , get the airport express 30 minutes into TST, the airport express is a frigging rip off at $90 each way but when you are short of time....

Also taxis take about 45 minutes so the airport express IS the only choice!.

Much as it costs me a ton of money the last day in HK is always done via the airport express,

My first tour of duty , I was doing a WG with 90 minutes till my flight left,
2nd tour of duty had 70 minutes before my flight left

My last tour of duty I was balls deep in a WG's can with only 60 minutes to spare and had to run when I got to the airport!.

Life is short very...
YouthAgainst
Erotic Emperor

UID 25277
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2390
Posts 1763
Karma 2377
Acceptance 251
Reading Access 60
Registered 22-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2009 23:59  Profile P.M. 
as others have said, it's pretty difficult to find a WG willing to go that far

no-one else has mentioned though, how about trying to get lucky with the air-stewardesses?
registrar
Musky Member

UID 2919
Digest Posts 0
Credits 182
Posts 142
Karma 181
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2009 01:04  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by YouthAgainst at 8-12-2009 11:59 PM
as others have said, it's pretty difficult to find a WG willing to go that far

no-one else has mentioned though, how about trying to get lucky with the air-stewardesses?

YouthAgainst...the stewardess road is a tough one.  I travel about 25 times a year (75% N.America and 25% ROW) and in 10 years I only got lucky once.  The toughest part of making inroads with a stewardess is that they get hit on so often (the better looking ones I would suppose) that they have an immediate defensive position.  Hopefully he isn't flying an American carrier with a U.S. crew...achhh.

Happy Hunting!

Seeing the world one WG at a time.
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2009 05:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hagimoto's post

16 hours is plenty of time to get in trouble.  And since you'll have a hotel room to drop your stuff off and clean up after, you're all set.

The public transit options are slick in HK, I don't know them well but if you're not intimidated in figuring them out, the system does go just about everywhere.  If in doubt just spend the extra $$ to cab it.  Cabs are great in HK, just not the cheapest way to go.

Maybe pick some fixed targets, like walk-ups or saunas so you won't waste time waiting on a HG if she's running late/booked etc.  But you should definitely be able to get into any of the neighborhoods, hit a place or two, have a meal, hit another place and still be back to the Novotel in time to catch a few zz's.

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler
JeSun
Kinky King

UID 11810
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1951
Posts 1548
Karma 1933
Acceptance 358
Reading Access 50
Registered 29-5-2008
Location San Francisco Bay Area
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2009 06:24  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Kennichi at 8-12-2009 19:12
Taxi? , get the airport express 30 minutes into TST, the airport express is a frigging rip off at $90 each way but when you are short of time....

Also taxis take about 45 minutes so the airport expre ...

you're making an assumption that isn't quite correct:

1) he's staying at the Novotel, so he can't take buses or MTR to the airport.  His cost from Tung Chung to the Tsimshatsui MTR station at the Tsuen Wan line, transferring at Lai King, is $15HK.  Taking MTR will take him 38 minutes, and outside of late nighttime and weekends, will be faster to go than by taxi.  A taxi would cost about $200-300HK from Tsimshatsui to the Novotel.  Novotel has a free shuttle bus to the airport.  That's why in another thread I suggested that if you really wanted to go cheap to the airport, you could take the local line to Tung Chung and then take the free shuttle from Novotel.
Goose
Banned

UID 3021
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12454
Posts 3995
Karma 12094
Acceptance 7196
Reading Access 0
Registered 27-8-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2009 08:18  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by hagimoto at 8-12-2009 09:16
Hey

Before my flight back to Europe I'll stay like 16 hours in Hong Kong at Novotel Hotel right at the Airport.

I think its pretty hard that I can find a WG coming this far... but maybe its possible ...

Why stay at the Novotel?? Can't you book somewhere more convenient. It's practically impossible to have a HG go that far to your hotel?
Your planning kind of sucks....if you were booked in the Novotel in Jordan, 16 hours plenty of time to have fun.
waldo
Kinky King

UID 20378
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1265
Posts 621
Karma 1255
Acceptance 196
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2009 10:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hagimoto's post

You don't say when you are arriving in Hong Kong. If it more than a few days from your posting, many of the hotel girls will have moved on and been replaced by the ever changing menu. You also don't mention the hours that will be your window of opportunity.

Unless you are determined to trust your luck with a hotel girl, one of the brothels is a sure fire hit, with customer satisfaction one of their high points.

A quick search for either 8MK, 37 Dundas, or K-Pressure will fill you in on the details.

Good luck
derrick21
Carnal Conqueror

UID 33014
Digest Posts 0
Credits 350
Posts 274
Karma 348
Acceptance 30
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2009 13:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hagimoto's post

Hagimoto, unlikely that the WGs will go all the way to the airport. Your best bet is JeSun's post #2. Get yourself down to Kowloon or Causeway Bay and make sure you make the appointments (no guarantees of the bait and switches though).

Enjoy your stay here.
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 11-12-2009 15:39  Profile P.M. 
For 16hrs layover, I wouldn't even bother with the Novotel.  Once you arrive, repack your luggage and take only the items you need in a small carry-on and leave the rest of your luggage in the Left Luggage kiosk in the airport.  

Now that you are ready for your mission, hop onto the Airport Express for a quick ride (less than 20 mins) to Kowloon Station.  If you looking to visit HG girls in Kowloon, I would call once you arrive at the Kowloon Station to figure out which hotel to go to, then hop on a taxi.  Same for the walkups and saunas which are all close to Kowloon Station by taxi.

If you have to go to HK island, then ride the Airport Express to its last stop.  Here in HK Island it is probaly better to take the MTR to where you have to go as there is alot of traffic on the island and the taxi may take longer.  

After everything is done, you take the Airport Express back to the airport.  

If you plan it right with a nice mix of saunas, walkups and hg, you will find you will have had enough time to relax on either a bed or lounge chair and have taken enough showers to make you the cleanest person on the plane.  Totally much better than wasting money on the Novotel.  

Also check out www.centamap.com (it is a local map website) to plan out where you plan to go and how best to cluster them for less travelling time wasted.