Acceptance 131
Reading Access 50
Registered 12-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-12-2009 00:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Time travel

Whassup guys,

Girls come and go from the DB, but that doesn't always mean that they're not available.  Maybe they're available north of the border, or they just stopped using the DB to advertise for a while.

I was wondering, is there any way to find the numbers or addresses of girls who are nolonger on the DB?

I try not to keep too many girls' numbers in my phone but now I regret it because when they are offline, I can't get their numbers from the DB.

I tried to use the Wayback Machine to view an older image of the site, but I still can't seem to use it to get into the DB itself.

Your help would be much appreciated
stranger604
Kinky King

UID 16845
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1069
Posts 507
Karma 1060
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-12-2008
Location Vancouver
Status Offline
Post at 1-12-2009 05:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
i've kept records of previous girls i've seen on the db, but unfortunately everytime i come back to HK i tried calling them but the number is no longer in service.  most of the papasans/pimps probably change numbers a lot.  if theres specific girls yoru interested in, i'm sure others might have some of their old numbers.