Subject: How to date a 18/19/20 y/o old girl?
sybian141
Carnal Conqueror

UID 4554
Digest Posts 0
Credits 264
Posts 255
Karma 264
Acceptance -4
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 23-11-2009 08:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
how i view this interesting post is 1) prostitution is where a girl openly tells you if you want to make it to 3rd base fast pay me. 2) alot of girls in HK or mainland even though they may love / like you would like to see if you have the $$ to give them a decent life 3) so using point (2) isnt that a weak form of "selling oneself" if the price is right?

i am sure if there are females who read and reply to this thread, (not many and mostly like very few) they would disagree and thats fine but the truth is in your heart. imagine the scenario of 1 girl meets 2 boys both she equally loves one is the son of K S Li and the other the son of a pauper. who do u think she would choose?

i see nothing wrong with that. it's like the animal kingdom the lioness will choose the lion that beat the crap out of all the other lions.

i do however agree that its abit strong to say ur wife is a home prostitute but removing all the frills and flowers from it there is some truth to that remark. just abit extreme and to some woman hurtful, however the TRUTH always HURTS right?
adam8449
Nookie Newbie

UID 34683
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 5
Karma 6
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 23-11-2009 09:49  Profile P.M. 
Banger said "go chat up some uni ladies, my man."

Ok so I tried that, went to the university at 7.30pm to the cafeteria, not bad!

A nice Chinese girl sat down opposite me, so I asked her what food she was eating, typical useless question like asing what time of day it is when I have a mobile phone anyway and a watch, so we got to chatting. Got her phone number in the end, so yes the UNI's a good start and also the food is cheap, win-win.
Lenny
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13018
Digest Posts 0
Credits 317
Posts 365
Karma 316
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-7-2008
Status Offline
Post at 23-11-2009 17:23  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by adam8449 at 23-11-2009 09:49
so I asked her what food she was eating ...

If you're not Chinese, that's actually a very good opening line.   Chinese love to talk about food, haha

I'm NOT Jake !!
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2009 04:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 DArtagnan's post

Whats wrong with compensation dating, isn't marriage compensation dating, isn't dating compensation dating?

Yeah, what D'Art said PLUS the whole compensation dating thing is PRESUMED to involve an underage or nearly underage girl.  I asked a similar newbie question a while back when I first heard the term and was surprised that this is what everyone presumes.  To me, any 'sugar daddy' dating relationship with a 20 something girl would be compensation dating, but the authorities presume something more risque and illegal.  

Maybe we need a new term: Legal Age Compensated Dating just to make sure everyone knows what we're talking about and so nobody ends up on Dateline NBC.

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler
sexmacauman
Nookie Newbie

UID 34669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 36
Posts 27
Karma 36
Acceptance -3
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2009 18:31  Profile P.M. 
cut the krupp..

so... IS there any places or websites in HK that is devoted to it?
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2009 22:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #25 sexmacauman's post

Yes and No.

No there isn't a website dedicated to EK.  If there was it would probably be shut down real fast.

But yes, there are sites that have more activity than others.  Duh.  Bit of a dumb question really ...

AND this is NOT the place to identify sites to look on or to discuss them ... I'm pretty certain the Admins will draw the line there.  

... instead, practice thinking like a girl.  How can you find out which sites she might be looking at?  

It's not that hard ... just have to practice thinking like another human being for a bit ...

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!