Subject: Bait & Switch - NOT the girl I asked for!
Bluejay
Nookie Newbie

UID 34349
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-11-2009
Location Asia
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2009 21:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bait & Switch - NOT the girl I asked for!

OK guys... I just got back from HK today and decided to sign up on this forum coz.... damn! I need to get something verified.

Let me explain - I was in HK for a week. The first night I looked through 141 and called for a girl to come over (That's the first time I tried 141). It was rather late and when she did come, it kinda struck me that she wasn't the girl I asked for! But then I shook it off and went on with it anyway.

A couple of nights later, I called for another girl to come over to my hotel again. And when she came, I KNOW that she definitely wasn't the girl I had asked for. Again, I attribute it to my bad luck that the agents tried to pull a fast one on me and went on with it anyway.

The very next night, I called yet again and this time, I told the agent NOT to just send me any girl, I said if the girl I asked for is not available, just let me know I can pick another. And I also told the agent if he just sends me any girl that I didn't ask for, I will not accept the girl. The agent said she was available and will be at my room soon.

The door bell rang and voila! The girl that came the night before was standing there again! NOT the one I asked for! I mean, I was damn pissed and told her to get out of my room. She called her agent and they had the cheek to insist that she was the one I asked for??!! Look guys, I'm not trying to be difficult or saying that she looks different from the photos due to photoshop.... this was the SAME girl that came on 2 different nights when I asked for 2 different girls... c'mon!

They (The girl and also the agent) then wanted me to pay HKD 300 for transport to which I told them - forget it! I was not going to be stiffed again. In the end I told the girl that if she doesn't leave my room, I will call for hotel security and she left.

Does this "bait and switch" happen alot? I was beginning to think that the girls on the 141 site are all fake.... Please be clear, I am NOT trying to discredit this service. I will be in HK alot and I do hope that what happened to me is just pure arse luck...coz I want to be able to use this service...... but 3 times out of 3 tries? I really got very disillusioned....

Recent Ratings
cbd   13-11-2009 11:49  Acceptance  +1   fake? same thought occur 2 me
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2009 21:38  Profile P.M. 
perhaps try a diff. agent?  just a thought
Bluejay
Nookie Newbie

UID 34349
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-11-2009
Location Asia
Status Offline
Post at 12-11-2009 21:43  Profile P.M. 
Well.... ok I don't have a regular agent (since that was my first time using 141). The 3 times I called...was to 3 different numbers. So I figured the 2nd and 3rd tries was the same agent even though the numbers were different.

Does any bros have a reliable agent to intro? Please pm me the number and name....

I don't mind paying.... all I need is reliable service.

Thanks!
Marsupial (Saint Marsupial)
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2009 00:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Bluejay's post

There is another possibility: tho the girl you got the 2nd night was not the one you asked for, she was, in fact, the girl you requested on the third night; i.e., you were deceived the 2nd night, but not the third when you told the agent you would not accept a substitute. It's possible you didn't recognize her as the one you asked for because of extensive Photoshop work done on her Gal'DB pics.

I would have asked her into the room and then called up her web page to do a careful comparison and see what she said when you pointed out how unlike her pics she appeared.

(Or did you request the same girl on the 2nd and 3rd nights?)

[ Last edited by  Marsupial at 13-11-2009 13:08 ]

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
venetiangirls
Kinky King

UID 23344
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1141
Posts 1304
Karma 1141
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 50
Registered 11-4-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2009 03:44  Profile P.M. 
forget the overnighters until you go out and find someone that you like first. Call up the hotel reservation girls, go to their place, see their face and try them first. If you like them, then get their number and arrange the overnighter later on. Why call haphazardly without even know their attitude, face or temperment first and getting ripped off for a B&S. There are tons of walkups and hotel reservations you can try in HK before commiting to the overnighter. Just a thought
cbd
Banned

UID 28936
Digest Posts 0
Credits 243
Posts 659
Karma 243
Acceptance -8
Reading Access 0
Registered 7-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2009 11:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Marsupial's post

Even what Marsupial said still implies poor bro Bluejay got B&S atleast 2 times.
So, Bluejay to answer your question Does B&S happen alot? Well your experience says a lot about 141 if it happens 67% of the time
Marsupial (Saint Marsupial)
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2009 13:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 cbd's post

I've only been B&S'd twice, which is less than 5% of the time. But I always go to their hotels, and I speak Mandarin with the agents; I also make sure to tell the agent beforehand that I'm only interested in the girl I'm calling about. As a result of all that, if the girl I want isn't available, at most, the agent will try to talk me into doing someone else.

If an agent is going to send a sub, I would think it's much more likely to happen to English-speaking guys calling from hotels. The agents will then assume you're just a tourist here for a few days and are probably so unfamiliar with Asian faces that you won't notice the difference anyway.

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
Bluejay
Nookie Newbie

UID 34349
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-11-2009
Location Asia
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2009 20:41  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for all the response.

Just to clarify abit, the girls I asked for all 3 nights are all different girls. And yes for the 2nd and 3rd night, I did leave the picture of the girls I asked for open on my laptop.... honestly, they were different girls. On the 3rd night I even showed the girl that came the picture of the girl I asked for when she said she was the one I asked for.... after she saw that I had the picture still loaded on my laptop, she said she will call the agent. So definitely B&S.

No matter, I still appreciate all the replies from you guys. At least now I know the girls in the pictures are real... not some model they engaged to take pictures to con pple like me.

Btw, I speak cantonese to the agents so they pretty much know I am not some guailo tourist. It just my arse luck I guess.

I'll probably take the advice to go to the hotels of the girls I pick I guess and then get the numbers of those that suit me....  

Thanks guys.