Karma 274
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2009 07:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
ENGLISH

hey guys, i'm new to the forum so excuse my revisiting of a topic that's been covered before. anyway, i'm thinking of planning a trip to HK this coming thanksgiving. my queston, without getting to much into the logistics of things, is pretty basic. i speak NO chinese whatsoever - what services will i be able to access (walk up, hotel, sauna) and what will be denied to me? in other words, what would be my best bets and what would you recommend for a newbie?

i see that there are a number of pretty nice providers who list english in their ads. i assume it may be the papasan and not them personally who can speak but does it really matter? i'm not looking for any kind of deep conversations!

thanks in advance.

Recent Ratings
cbd   11-10-2009 07:42  Acceptance  -1   TOO repetitive come ON!
cbd
Banned

UID 28936
Digest Posts 0
Credits 243
Posts 659
Karma 243
Acceptance -8
Reading Access 0
Registered 7-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2009 07:38  Profile P.M. 
Well you have answered your question partly by yourself when you say "there are a number of pretty nice providers who list english in their ads" so you can stick to them to ease the booking process. If your not already aware, papasan James is one english speaking agent.
As for other places, your more likely to be refused for other things such as your personal looks than whether you can speak asian.

Final note; Go learn to use this forum.

You can speak english so I guess you can also read the Search button and previous threads?
killaht
Carnal Conqueror

UID 31672
Digest Posts 0
Credits 275
Posts 49
Karma 274
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2009 08:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 cbd's post

why are some people on this forum such haters?!! just to let you know, i HAVE done a search on the language barrier and i didn't find the answer i was looking for. obviously, because i'm NEW to this forum i haven't read EVERY F*CKING THREAD that has ever been posted. would you prefer that i post noncontributory one liners like 'nice report' or 'man, she's hot!' like i've seen on some threads? if people aren't receptive to newbies trying to learn more and ask questions, why don't you just close the forum and make it private? how (or what) is a newbie to contribute if he's never experienced the scene!! and if you have no interest in replying to or reading what's posted - MOVE ON!!! it takes one click and a fraction of a second.

btw, my question was about whether the papasan or the WG spoke english or both. there is a difference. and i was looking for suggestions or best bets for a non-cantonese speaking newbie. but i guess for some it's just easier to criticize than to actually put some thought into trying to give some solid advice.

[ Last edited by  killaht at 11-10-2009 10:02 ]

Recent Ratings
JeSun   11-10-2009 21:20  Karma  -5   sexpert fucked up
sexpert   11-10-2009 08:56  Acceptance  +1   Quit cryin'
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11501
Posts 7974
Karma 11131
Acceptance 7405
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2009 09:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 killaht's post

Bro,
If you visit a HG, expect no or very little Eng from the girl.  The girls are from the mainland.  As for the walkups, their level of eng varies.  If you visit a local, you may get good eng, broken eng or no eng.  If you visit a mainland walkup, again expect no or little eng.  If you visit Thai, you should get some eng.  If language is important to you, thai is the best bet (I'm biased by the way).  As for service, it all depends.  Read the reports.  Even then, don't expect those services to be provided to you.  Such factors like chemistry come into play.  Anyway, happy mongering and I look forward to seeing reports.  
Froddo
Erotic Emperor

UID 12094
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2444
Posts 2199
Karma 2439
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 60
Registered 6-6-2008
Location OZ
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2009 10:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 killaht's post

K, you are being a bit too sensitive with your claims of "Hate", etc. You will get along fine if you act a little calmer and don't overreact to some minor criticism. As the saying goes, "sometimes it's better to let some through to the keeper"

Sure cbd gave you a -A for not being too wordy, but he also gave some advice on the English speaking agents to ease the process. Treat it as positive criticism, you will likely get more answers/help if you are more concise and read a bit more of the forum such as ..  "Newcomer's Guide to 141 HK".   It's at the top of the Q&A section and 3 threads down. It should answer a lot of your questions and more.     
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2009 10:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 killaht's post

killaht, from the 3 posts yopu made here it seems like you have read up quite a bit in this forum ...
which case, you also should have came across may threads in the Q&A section asking the same question ...

To answer your question, (as stated in the FAQ) some papasans do speak English but MOST HGs don't,
language will be a barrier but depending on your character it is by no means an end all !  
Service provided by the same girl will vairy with different customers so again like TD said, it depends on your chemistry.
There are no hard and fast rules with what to expect when there is a language barrier, just try it and see how it goes !

If you feel English is a must then there are some walk up girls that will have the required language skills but be warned
they are not as young as the HGs.

As a newbie, you should know newbies tends to ask the same questions over and over again and for regular members
it gets to be mundane reading or answering them, so take it easy on your replies, if you want to be a credible
member of the brotherhood here then you need to go with the flo ...
Marsupial (Saint Marsupial)
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2009 10:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 killaht's post

No one expects a noob to read every thread in the Q&A section; however, yours is one of those questions that is asked again and again and again here in the forum. If you do a search (top right of this page next to your user name) on 'English' you'll be taken to many similar queries.

Also, at the top of the Q&A section head page, there is a 'Newcomer's Guide to 141 HK' sticky that gives some info on the use of English with the girls.

In any case, the existence of an English version of the Gal'DB should tell you something about the willingness of the girls to service non-Chinese customers. It's a business after all, and your money is as good as anyone else's. Now and then, a bro will come across a girl (almost always a hotel girl rather than a walkup) who won't do foreigners, but it's very much an exception.

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
killaht
Carnal Conqueror

UID 31672
Digest Posts 0
Credits 275
Posts 49
Karma 274
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2009 11:00  Profile P.M. 
TD, froddo, twiceAweek and marsupial - thank you for the advice! i have in fact read the newcomer's post but as far as i understand, it applies mainly to walkups and not to hotel service (see point #9 and the main reason for my initial post). it looks like many of the girls with english service, including the non-chinese (white, korean, japanese) are hotel girls. i'm not trying to be lazy but let's be honest, there is a shit load of information to sift through! was just looking for some simple advice, not a lecture on how to's or forum etiquette (some of us do know how to read and follow instructions) as well as a -A on my first post no less! can we just let the moderators moderate and everyone else (including myself) "go with the flo"? which brings me to my next question: how or what is a newbie expected to contribute if he's never experienced the scene? thanks again guys.

[ Last edited by  killaht at 11-10-2009 11:10 ]
killaht
Carnal Conqueror

UID 31672
Digest Posts 0
Credits 275
Posts 49
Karma 274
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2009 11:24  Profile P.M. 
guess it's true what they say:

winning an argument on the internet is like winning at the special olympics - you may have won, but look at who you beat.
cbd
Banned

UID 28936
Digest Posts 0
Credits 243
Posts 659
Karma 243
Acceptance -8
Reading Access 0
Registered 7-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2009 15:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 killaht's post

Ok, so to answer your question properly;

1. You asked: what services will i be able to access (walk up, hotel, sauna) ?
My Answer: All of them - provided that you are not handicap. Some places may have a private disabled-only entrance so do some research if you fit this criteria.

2. You asked: What will be denied to me? in other words, what would be my best bets?
My Answer: For all we know, you can be an non-chinese speaking chinese. Based on the information you provided, it seems you are worried about being denied services cause you cannot speak chinese. Well for your information, these places speak in the language of money. So as long as you can speak that language and do not have some disgusting disability or characteristic it is worth trying a punt and write a review of your bet.

3. You asked: who can speak but does it really matter?
You Answer: i'm not looking for any kind of deep conversations!
My Answer: THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ASK?
killaht
Carnal Conqueror

UID 31672
Digest Posts 0
Credits 275
Posts 49
Karma 274
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2009 15:55  Profile P.M. 
cbd - i ask because, once again, i've never experienced the scene. there is a difference between "deep conversation" and basic (how much time i have, what services are offered, do's/don'ts with her, etc.) isn't there? btw, that statement was made in jest but i guess english is an issue for you as well...

[ Last edited by  killaht at 11-10-2009 16:05 ]
Lenny
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13018
Digest Posts 0
Credits 317
Posts 365
Karma 316
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-7-2008
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2009 16:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 killaht's post

Who's "they"? Amazing that with just one single statement, you've demonstrated, to me at least, that you're a total asshole.

I'm NOT Jake !!
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2009 21:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 Lenny's post

now now lenny ... take it easy !
JeSun
Kinky King

UID 11810
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1951
Posts 1548
Karma 1933
Acceptance 358
Reading Access 50
Registered 29-5-2008
Location San Francisco Bay Area
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2009 21:25  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by killaht at 11-10-2009 11:00
i'm not trying to be lazy but let's be honest, there is a shit load of information to sift through!

you are being fucking lazy. This isn't exactly the most legal board and there are no step-by-step insstructions, so take what you have and figure it out.  It would be one thing if you were nice about it, but acting like an asshole isn't going to get you anywhere.

Recent Ratings
Yoneyama   11-10-2009 22:04  Acceptance  +1   Well said
Yoneyama
Lustful Lord

UID 27370
Digest Posts 0
Credits 583
Posts 473
Karma 579
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 40
Registered 7-7-2009
Location somewhere in asia
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2009 22:07  Profile P.M. 
Bro JeSun is spot on here. Being new to the scene is one thing (ain't we all been newbies at one time or another? )
But coming across all negative and aggresive isn't going to win you no votes. Mate, having a chip on your shoulder does help.
Wierd I'm say this but: Lesson learnt here, lesson learnt in life
grantbone
Lustful Lord

UID 18269
Digest Posts 0
Credits 929
Posts 854
Karma 927
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-1-2009
Status Offline
Post at 11-10-2009 22:24  Profile P.M. 
killaht,
just take a breath and relax...the bros on this site are all friendly and helpful...remember, you will catch more flys w/ honey then w/ vinegar...be nice and bros will share.  after all, this is a hobby we all have but keep in a closet from our s.o....

my advice is this: don't think about it much and depending on how much time and $$ you have, give everything a try...some will be good and some will be bad experiences...even experienced bros will meet a dud every once in a while...at least i know i do.  don't let one bad experience deter you from trying out more.

spend a bit of time on the forum...even w/ all the info available, you will find your answers...good luck.
killaht
Carnal Conqueror

UID 31672
Digest Posts 0
Credits 275
Posts 49
Karma 274
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2009 08:05  Profile P.M. 
once again it's a moderator who's the voice of reason (thanks grantbone)! who needs to breathe and relax? this is actually pretty fuckin' entertaining!!

anyway, i think some of you should go back and read the history of this thread. i started off very open and relaxed and then got chided and given a -A for asking newbie question on my first post. i get told, "You can speak english so I guess you can also read the Search button and previous threads?" and I'M THE ASSHOLE??? geez. and i'm lazy cause i've been a member of this forum for a couple weeks and ask one simple question that may have been covered before? wow. yeah ok, i'm the asshole

btw, lenny - "they"?

[ Last edited by  killaht at 12-10-2009 08:06 ]
killaht
Carnal Conqueror

UID 31672
Digest Posts 0
Credits 275
Posts 49
Karma 274
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2009 08:21  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Yoneyama at 11-10-2009 22:07
Lesson learnt here, lesson learnt in life

true dat! best piece of advice yet. i guess you just can't win with some people.

oh no! what will my life be without karma points?!! ahhhhhh, the horror!
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11501
Posts 7974
Karma 11131
Acceptance 7405
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2009 09:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #18 killaht's post

With all this aggression in the tone of your reporting, I don't know whether to take you seriously.  You're sounding very much like a troll bro.  
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2009 10:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #17 killaht's post

you know what bro - you ARE being lazy.  

Use the Search function

Your question "how can I get a meaningful conversation in English" has been answered MANY times (as you yourself pointed out)

How do I know?  

I answered it myself, many times, for other newbs who were polite and considerate.  And yes, now I'm getting bored and lazy.  I DEFINITELY don't feel like helping someone who is inconsiderate and aggressive.  

Yup, the information is out there.  
And no, you're not going to get it by whinging and moaning about people who tell you off for wasting their time.  

You start the same way as everyone else - facing the exactly the same judgement by the other members - with zero credit - where you go from there is entirely up to you.  

You get information by making making posts that are meaningful, interesting or entertaining to those who are already here.  Not by browbeating people.

Recent Ratings
Froddo   15-10-2009 12:11  Karma  +1   well said.
Thai-delight   12-10-2009 20:46  Acceptance  +2   yep

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!