Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2007 04:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Four seasons

Hi guys, your forum is great!

I am coming on my first visit to HK next week. I will be staying at the "four seasons".
How is it located? Any recommended 141 gals in walking distance?
Any pick-up's around? Any info on hotel bar or lobby?

Appriciate any info. Thnx.
puffdaddy (Puff)
Erotic Emperor

UID 843
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2347
Posts 1892
Karma 2346
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 60
Registered 31-3-2007
Location Remote Island
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2007 07:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Balanga's post

Four Seasons located in Central.

Search the forum for reviews and search the database?. A few walk ups listed?. With you being in central you will have to travel either to CWB/Wanchai area or across to Kowloon TST for better choices (hotel/walk ups).

If you are lazy then have the girls come to you?. I am sure they would love the four seasons.

Balanga
Nookie Newbie

UID 3009
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2007 15:42  Profile P.M. 
Thanks, PD!
The lazy option sounds tempting..

How do i have the girls come to me?
From browsing the forum i realize that most of them host either in flats or in their hotels.
Are the hotel reservation girls ready to travel to my hotel?
puffdaddy (Puff)
Erotic Emperor

UID 843
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2347
Posts 1892
Karma 2346
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 60
Registered 31-3-2007
Location Remote Island
Status Offline
Post at 27-8-2007 05:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 Balanga's post

Telephone... and $$$$?.

Phone the number listed for your choice of hotel girl and make arrangements with the papasan or mamasan?. For 1 shot then pay the girl the listed price and maybe $100-$200 for travel expenses?. Overnighters depends on how popular the girl and what time you can take them and pricewise usually 3.5 times the listed price and travel expenses if in your hotel?. Walk up girls therfore can be arranged and depends if they will go back to your hotel with you and also if they want to do it or not?. They dont have papasans/mamasans and you will have to negociate between yourselves.

hunter (Real Slim Slapper-Status: 九叔 .)
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Location Pussy Paradise, Earth
Status Offline
Post at 28-8-2007 01:35  Profile P.M. 
Any luck Balanga???

Ulebesi seems to enjoy a few take away to his hotel.

Just do it and pick up the phone..........agents/chicks love doing business with client staying in fucking luxury hotel.

Remember to report the booking process........getting some gists from u guys for my frens coming to HK.
Balanga
Nookie Newbie

UID 3009
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-8-2007 23:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 hunter's post

Well guys,
Here i am, here in HK, reporting from the scene.

Indeed i called. Several girls were either unavaiable or wouldn't come to my hotel.

Finally, Joey, through her papasan, Mike, came over.
Check her out here: http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=21462&weekly=1

She is a beautiful petit chinese girl. No english, which was a downer, but very cute.
She was very artificial though. it looked as if she was well briefed on how to act with foreigners.
She winked at me whenever i looked into her eyes.. Made loud sounds as if she was coming any minute.. and overall very clumsy and not very willing to please.

Overall, wasn't a great experience with her.  Besides her good looks she was too business like and eventhough i gave a her 200$ HK as a tip before we began, she did not deliver.

But as a wise old chinese man said before: Every jurney start with a small step..

Keep you posted, Balanga.