Acceptance 423
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-10-2009 15:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
What do you do when time is short and you're traveling with your wife

What did you do?

I thought we might try to help Newbies who are extremely horny but have two problems 1) time is short  2) their wife or girlfriend is with them.

My situation:  Last year I was in Hong Kong with my wife and son making it difficult to visit wgs.  We took our son to the Hong Kong Science Museum in East Tsim Sha Tsui.  The cum was building up with no release.    My wife and son where on the second level playing the games and puzzles.  When suddenly I realized where I was.  Tsim Sha Tsui is like ground zero for wgs.

What I did:  I told my wife I was hungry.  I told her I'm going out to get a quick bite to eat.  I raced across the street to Observatory Road, unloaded my cum into a wg, bought a bun, and raced back to the museum.  My wife and son were clueless as to what dad had (DATY) for lunch!  Time: 1 hour.

My situation:  Wife had a full day planned.  Shit! I'm in Hong Kong and I can't get laid.  Wrong!

What I did:  Woke up early in the morning and told the wife I can't sleep because of jet lag.  I say I'm going for a walk.  I hop on the MTR and head for Mong Kok.  The brothels are 24 hours.  Now the selection is not great early in the morning but when you're horny beggars cannot be choosers.  I hop back on the MTR and I'm back in the hotel.  Time: 1.5 hours.

If the wife is with me I do most of my hunting at the beginning of the trip.  She has trouble with jet lag and sleeps at odd hours.  As soon as she falls asleep I'm off and running.  
1)  Newbies have an address list and map of Mong Kok before arriving in Hong Kong.  
2)  Know where the MTR stations are.  
3)  Plan ahead of time what you're going to do when your wife falls asleep.
4)  If you know what hotel you're staying at there's a good chance there are walk up wgs right next to you.  Use this database to find address next to your hotel.  You can walk out the lobby door and into the next building and find wgs.

What did you do?
Froddo
Erotic Emperor

UID 12094
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2444
Posts 2199
Karma 2439
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 60
Registered 6-6-2008
Location OZ
Status Offline
Post at 2-10-2009 17:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Nova's post

simple, just get your wife to shop .... show some interest and put in some hard yards shopping with her, and after a while she will either take pity on you, or find you are a pain in the arse and inhibiting her shopping experience. Either way you can excuse yourself and have a few hours on your own. If the kid is too young get a baby-sitter, if they are older they will want to dump the parents and do their own thing anyway.

Btw, how do you handle your new, improved body odour when you return from your "lunch break"? Wife's can smell a rat very well, both figuratively and olfactory.  
Nova
Erotic Emperor

UID 30268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2758
Posts 201
Karma 2737
Acceptance 423
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-10-2009 22:50  Profile P.M. 
Froddo - a very good point.  1)  The sweet musty smell of pussy on my lips is not a problem.  As I said in a previous post I have a bad marriage.  It's rare for us to kiss so no detection problems there.  But I do wash my mouth out during the second shower.  2)  Smelling scented soap on my body could be a problem but wgs use non-scented soap.  Thank god for that.  They're smart.  3)  I don't get my hair wet taking a  shower.  

One problem I had was this question from my wife "I noticed you haven't taken a shower in a couple of days.  Why are you keeping yourself so dirty?"  Opps on that one.  Needless to say I did not tell her I'm taking 2 or 4 showers a day!  So now whenever my wife is around I take a shower.
This_Is_My_Vice
Lustful Lord

UID 30737
Digest Posts 0
Credits 580
Posts 482
Karma 573
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-9-2009
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2009 09:30  Profile P.M. 
Hey guys, great tips for getting away from the wife.  I'd pull the same stunts if I had a SO traveling with me.

My potential situation is a little bit different.  I haven't visited HK before, and so I'll be doing the tourist thing when I visit.  Problem is my brother and my mother have both expressed interest in tagging along.  It's also very possible that I'll be hanging out with family from HK (who I've never met before) when I go.  Trying to get it all planned out before I visit...  Definitely don't need family finding out about my hobbies.  Any ideas on how to ditch them without coming across as being rude, etc?  Not sure if saying "Oh, I'd just like some time to myself," will suffice as an acceptable way to get some alone time.  I'm a bit worried that's going to come across poorly.

Yeah, I'm such a pussy caring about my family's opinion of me.
kenli
Lustful Lord

UID 24890
Digest Posts 0
Credits 554
Posts 381
Karma 550
Acceptance 82
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2009 10:33  Profile P.M. 
For me golfing is a great excuse to go mongering.  "But honey it's so cheap to golf in Thailand !!!! " LOL
That is how I got to go to Thailand and China with the buddies future trips include the rest of Asia.
The winters are too long in Canada so once a year for 2 weeks at a time is good for me.
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2009 10:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 This_Is_My_Vice's post

"GET LOST!"

Literally, HK is not an easy place to get lost because you will be able to find your way home but... a newbie can easily circle the same place over and over without knowing, especially MK and TST.  Getting lost is always a great excuse, grabbing a bite will take some time, hell I've even used the excuse walking the mall at the R hotel, if I took too long, I would just say I was on the top floor just drinking some Mc D coffee or something.

As for knowing where the MTRs are, I know where most of the MTRs are but it takes TIME to walk there, wait for a train, get off the train, walk out of one of the many exits then to my destination.  No thank you cheapskate! LOL... take a taxi! It will save you so much time, you could get  a 2nd shot in!  I was in FAR MK east the last time I was in HK, it took me about 15 mins to walk to 37D, but it took me literally 3 minutes flat by taxi.  When you are mongering with family around, you have to save every second and spare no expenses, especially when taxi fares are SOOOO cheap in HK.  Hell it only costs like 230 HKD from MK to the airport, if it were NYC, it would easily run300-400 hkd.

It is really easy to get lost as a newbie, if I were you, I would choose 37d and KP.  37d is easy, just tell the taxi driver nathan and dundas... same with kp, just say jordan and temple.  I can't remember but I think it was either 14 or 16 bucks to get into the taxi, in HK the taxi goes a long ass way b4 the meter clicks.
slimshanks
Carnal Conqueror

UID 28642
Digest Posts 0
Credits 377
Posts 315
Karma 367
Acceptance 193
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2009 11:43  Profile P.M. 
Me I just drink some alcohol, take a sleeping pill and hope the next day that my wife is replaced by an 18 year old Asian princess.

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   5-10-2009 22:28  Karma  +1   at last some common sense!!!
DiscoBiscuit (DJ Chow Hai)
Kinky King

UID 4417
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1189
Posts 209
Karma 1173
Acceptance 325
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-11-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2009 12:31  Profile P.M. 
When I travel with the SO, I have sex with the SO!  Not a problem for me since I live in Hong Kong ... when we travel, I want to travel.

I do have to admit though, when we're in Thailand it drives me crazy -- unfortunately, sneaking off wouldn't work for me ... she's very wise, and knows that I have a wandering eye.

[ Last edited by  DiscoBiscuit at 3-10-2009 12:35 ]
This_Is_My_Vice
Lustful Lord

UID 30737
Digest Posts 0
Credits 580
Posts 482
Karma 573
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-9-2009
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2009 14:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 sexpert's post

LOL!  Get lost?  I love it!

Maybe I'm just worrying too much...especially with any trip not happening for a while.  But I'm thinking that if I "get lost," my relatives will then want to be my personal tour guide...  So maybe it'll work for one shot, but the result might leave me tethered to family for the rest of the trip.
Froddo
Erotic Emperor

UID 12094
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2444
Posts 2199
Karma 2439
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 60
Registered 6-6-2008
Location OZ
Status Offline
Post at 3-10-2009 20:32  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Nova at 2-10-2009 22:50
Smelling scented soap on my body could be a problem but wgs use non-scented soap.  Thank god for that.  They're smart.  ...

Are you pulling our collective legs?  WG's are so smart they use non-scented soap?  Come on ... they use standard issue scented stuff, it is a REAL problem if you are going straight from the WG to your wife.
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2009 04:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 Froddo's post

Agree totally, especially 141 walk-ups. They often use the cheapest bulk quantity stuff that reaks! Some wiser WGs would use less scented stuff, but most just use that cheap, ultra-smelly stuff.

My penis mightier than the sword
Nova
Erotic Emperor

UID 30268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2758
Posts 201
Karma 2737
Acceptance 423
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2009 09:34  Profile P.M. 
To This_Is_My_Vice
1.  Get the address of the hotel you're staying at.
2.  Go to Centamap and find location.
3.  Go to Gal' DB.  Look up location.  Start mapping out addresses.  WGs are everywhere.
4.  Use some of the excuses posted here.

To sexpert - you're right.  Taking a taxi is an option but Newbies you must be careful.  If you take a taxi be aware of your surroundings, time of day and destination.  I took a taxi once and got stuck in heavy traffic.  Lucky for me my wife was not traveling with me so it was not that big a deal.  Now I take the MTR.  The trains come every 3-5 minutes depending on the time of day.  But during rush hour in places like Tsim Sha Tsui you may not get on the first train that comes so take that into consideration.  If your hotel is in Mong Kok or Prince Edward and you're going to the Mong Kok brothel area then a taxi is the best option.  If you're going to Tsim Sha Tsiu you could get stuck in heavy traffic.

To Froddo and CunningLinguist
Not trying to "pull our collective legs?" All the WGs are beautiful and smart to me.  Thats just me.  They've taken a guy (me) with low self esteem and made him feel like he's on top of the world.  So all you nerds and geeks (like me) what are you waiting for.  Salvation is waiting for you in Hong Kong.  

I don't have the same problem as those with wives so the smell of soap has not been an issue for me.  Maybe that's why I have a different opinion of smell vs non-smelling soap.  Even when my wife travels with me I find the soap the WGs use no different from the soap I use at home in the states.  Please remember that I stay in hotels and hotel soap really does smell more then anything a WG uses.  So my perspective of hotel soap vs WGs soap may cloud my opinion. Admittly I probably have not been with as many WGs as others to form a decision but god willing I plan to catch up with you guys.  There have only been a few instances where I thought the soap the WGs used could be a problem.  Honestly, when my wife is with me I worry more about wet hair then soap.  So never does a drop of water touch my hair.  And yes, I believe the WGs are smart enough to realize that.
simplytheguest
Kinky King

UID 15291
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1282
Posts 1235
Karma 1281
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-10-2008
Location here
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2009 09:36  Profile P.M. 
i thought we only refer other peoples wives as ' so' why is everyone calling their wife 'so?'

is this another 'so' im not aware of
kenli
Lustful Lord

UID 24890
Digest Posts 0
Credits 554
Posts 381
Karma 550
Acceptance 82
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2009 11:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 simplytheguest's post

SO is a acronym for significant other.
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 4-10-2009 16:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #14 kenli's post

And the wife is the most significant other!

My penis mightier than the sword
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 5-10-2009 20:28  Profile P.M. 
Once I went for a quick visit to a sauna in the early evening before meeting up with my SO for dinner.  My problem was I would be 'too clean' when I met up with my SO and I cant just go to the massage without the customary shower complete with hair wash otherwise the masseuse girl would not give me great attention.  So after the session and my 2nd shower, I made sure I had blown dried my hair before leaving the establishment.  Then I ran the several blocks to meet with SO instead of taking the mtr to ensure I had a nice sweat and a little of the sweaty BO to mask all the sweet smelling clean scent.  For once I thank hk weather for being so humid and hot.

Recent Ratings
Froddo   5-10-2009 22:10  Karma  +1   you are not alone.
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-10-2009 08:17  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by CunningLinguist at 4-10-2009 04:34
Agree totally, especially 141 walk-ups. They often use the cheapest bulk quantity stuff that reaks! Some wiser WGs would use less scented stuff, but most just use that cheap, ultra-smelly stuff.

Usually some shit from China and ultra smelly is the word.
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-10-2009 08:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 This_Is_My_Vice's post

When I say get lost, I mean even within MK.  MK looks the same everywhere if you are new to the area, I recall  many years ago when I first went to MK and walked around the same few blocks looking for some Japanese food that I ordered, paid for and said that I would come back for, took me 20 mins to find the place again.  Even TST, once you get locked into the areas outside the waterfront, can be a bit confusing at times.  It looks small on the map but it is actually quite big when you have to do it on foot in humid hot weather.
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 10-10-2009 03:18  Profile P.M. 
I could be wrong SO is usuallly referred to a girfriend usually more than wife.  

Nova: in a bad marriage, there is zero intimacey?  thought u could at least have the wife or SO to clean the pipes as well.