Karma 51
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2009 01:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
WGs and dating

Apologies in advance if these are dumb questions, and if they have been asked elsewhere (have looked, but didn't see anything, except in the Macau section).

I expect to visit HK/Macau in a few months, and will be on my own, but would like to sample the restaurants, sightseeing, etc. I'm wondering if there are HK WGs who, after an initial session, will negotiate to accompany customers on a kind of "date" to these kinds of places, and if so, on what basis? Do they expect to be paid for having dinner with you, or just for the time you spend back at your hotel? What would be a reasonable rate for a dinner and sex date from, say, 7pm - midnight or 1AM? Will she dress appropriately for a good restaurant, or will she still look like a WG?

Any advice from the experienced welcome.
glen
Nookie Newbie

UID 31263
Digest Posts 0
Credits 25
Posts 25
Karma 25
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2009 01:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ADB's post

i had asked a question somewhat like this just a little while earlier
title (in the English forum Q&A) 'SOME GOOD WHISKEY, SOME MUSIC, A FEW CIGARS & SEX ALL NIGHT?' -read through that, it might help
Also, as I understand most WG speak little or no English, it would be a very dull date!
kenli
Lustful Lord

UID 24890
Digest Posts 0
Credits 554
Posts 381
Karma 550
Acceptance 82
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2009 08:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ADB's post

It really depends on if the WG is into you or not.  I've been on dates with WGs before and it can be tricky when on these dates I usually pay for everything, eg. food, movies, accommodations, sometimes shopping for reasonable items.  Some actually fight to pay but I usually insist.

Usually I don't offer money to the girls and sex is not always a given but if it happens bonus.  I have tried to give money before after sex the response can be quite different ranging from girls just taking the money to girls getting upset and very mad and saying they are people too and the only reason they went out with me was they liked me and wanted to have a good time and not be treated as a WG.  So I guess you'll have to use your instincts.

I think if you invite them to have dinner or a night out they probably don't expect you to pay them for their time but some can be sneaky and give you a sad story or try to get you to buy them expensive stuff like cell phones and designer bags, and if sex does happen I sometimes offer them money and say it's for a gift and not for the sex.

How much money did I give the girls ?  Well it depends if I had a good time or not, did I buy them gifts already, how much time did they spend with me.  A whole night out from 7:00 pm till the next morning I have given anywhere from 2000 HKD to 6000 HKD again some took it and some didn't.

Hope this helps. Good luck

Recent Ratings
DArtagnan   29-9-2009 09:21  Karma  +2   Good answer from experience!
asia-play   29-9-2009 09:08  Acceptance  +3   Nice info
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2009 09:30  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ADB's post

Clearly you can do it.  

The challenge I see is finding a girl you like who likes you when you've only just landed.

You might cover your options by putting an ad in Craigslist and Gumtree - post a few times, you could get lucky.  Or follow up on the WGs advertising there: they are more likely to be literate, speak some English, and be able to communicate with you by email.  

Also trawl the forum - I've made suggestions about English-speaking girls who would be top of my own list if I wanted a night out with a girl for hire.  

My feeling is girls on 141 will want to be paid for their time: 7pm to 1am is peak time for them, I estimate a popular girl would probably miss out on $4-5k by spending the evening out with you instead of lying on her back in her room.  

Alternatively if you find a walkup girl you like, visit her a couple of times, I can see a very good chance she'd go out with you on her day off if you're still in HK.

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2009 09:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ADB's post

I've been out with HK working girls rotating through the States that I'd met at AMPs and TAMPs there.  Seems like shopping is a fairly common cover for them to acquire remuneration from you although the AMP girls would be more likely to take an outright gift of cash, whereas the TAMP girls I usually had to give the $$ along with an excuse ("cab money" even though it was $200, or saying it was "for shopping.")  The semi-pros can be really hard to read sometimes, for instance in the clubs in Singapore I've never been quoted an upfront price despite being picked upby girls that are clearly semi-pros.  About the most they've ever said to me there is, "Will you give me something if I go with you?"  At least theprice for service in Singapore is pretty well known on several mongering sites so it's easy to know how much $$ to slip into their purse.

Anyway, I doubt that these behaviors are simply acquired in the U.S., and I've certainly seen the same behavior in other SE Asian countries.  It also eases the 'payoff' if you don't give her the $$ directly, but just slip it in in her purse or back pocket as you give her a hug and tell her to buy herself something nice.

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2009 10:17  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by TheButler at 29-9-2009 09:54
well known on several mongering sites ...

go on - do tell - what's the std fare in Sing?

ADB
Nookie Newbie

UID 31731
Digest Posts 0
Credits 52
Posts 47
Karma 51
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2009 22:07  Profile P.M. 
Thanks all. It looks like a possibility, but maybe not something to count on. At any rate, my priority is to sample what's on offer - 141, HG, D37/KP, Macau sauna, etc., so if this doesn't work out, it's no biggie. cartainly, a date wouldn't be worth anything like the 4-5K it would take to compensate the girl for her prime time, so I guess I'll just play it by ear, maybe take up the Craigslist/Gumtree suggestion when my arrival date draws closer.
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2009 09:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 ADB's post

Again - not saying you can't do it, you can probably get it cheaper - but that requires chemistry and good timing, not just a business offer.  

More a question of setting the right expectations for yourself and having a Plan B so you have fun even if Plan A hits a snag.  Then go for it!

zhouyun
Lustful Lord

UID 3562
Digest Posts 0
Credits 622
Posts 567
Karma 620
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-10-2007
Location Australia
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2009 15:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 DArtagnan's post

you surprised me for a sec there with "std fare"... then i realized it's standard fare...
wazzy88
Lustful Lord

UID 3963
Digest Posts 0
Credits 531
Posts 238
Karma 526
Acceptance 109
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2009 23:01  Profile P.M. 
I've always been worried to tke a WG out.  I have thought about it before ... but there is always a fear of bumping inot some-one you know ... that would be BIG trouble ... I've got a date with a HG a met the other day who lives in SZ.  Believe it or not, we've been emailing each other for a few days and she really likes me !! (Or she could be after a sugar daddy) but I've a feeling she's geniune .... let's see how that goes !!
kenli
Lustful Lord

UID 24890
Digest Posts 0
Credits 554
Posts 381
Karma 550
Acceptance 82
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 30-9-2009 23:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 wazzy88's post

I know how you feel Wazzy,  I too am afraid of bumping into someone me and my wife both know.  That is why I don't lie to the girls and tell them I'm married and everything has to be very discrete hence I date more when I'm not at my home base and prefer to travel and meet the WGs.  I also have dated girls at home but I would never go shopping with them and dinner is usually at a restaurant I don't normally go to.

Good luck to you bro be smart and have fun.
blur_dood
Nookie Newbie

UID 6703
Digest Posts 0
Credits 51
Posts 51
Karma 51
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2009 04:49  Profile P.M. 
just curious, will u guys ever consider entering a serious relationship; or even marry a WG?
kenli
Lustful Lord

UID 24890
Digest Posts 0
Credits 554
Posts 381
Karma 550
Acceptance 82
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2009 09:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 blur_dood's post

I think a better question would be if you were a girl would you enter into a serious relationship or marry the guy if you knew he use to be famous for his mongering skills ?

I think if given the right circumstances I would have no problem being in a relationship or even marrying a WG.

Unless you plan on marrying a virgin.
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2009 11:26  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by blur_dood at 1-10-2009 04:49
just curious, will u guys ever consider entering a serious relationship; or even marry a WG?

I'd say the odds of that working out are definitely long.  Not that it can't, but the instant intimacy (physical) you get from this hobby tricks yourmind into thinking that the emotional intimacy and trust that normally preceeds sex has been granted as well.  Also, there's a lot of obsessive/compulsive personalities on both sides of this hobby.

I think you'd have to be a remarkably enlightened individual, and your mate as well, to be able to make a P4P relationship work long term.

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler