Subject: Indian - odds of getting action or rejection in HK!
xavierkk
Kinky King

UID 39648
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1303
Posts 942
Karma 1293
Acceptance 194
Reading Access 50
Registered 10-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2010 11:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
There's a lot of WG's in the US that bluntly posts on their websites "No blacks." I'm sure if the WG's in China/HK had their own websites, they may post something similar or even "No Indians." Don't take it as a racist thing though, a lot of the WG's in the US I've spoken to have just said that the blacks' penis are too big, so they just don't service them. Maybe the WG's in Asia think the same about Indians?
hkindo
Carnal Conqueror

UID 4780
Digest Posts 0
Credits 283
Posts 105
Karma 281
Acceptance 47
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2010 12:52  Profile P.M. 
I have said on previous posts that I am Indian and I haven't been rejected by any WG's as yet. I thinkif you come across as a decent person they have no problems. I am british educated so maybe that helps, but to be fair they won't know that when they answer the door! Treat them properly and they are fine.
aidafan
Lustful Lord

UID 41319
Digest Posts 0
Credits 527
Posts 339
Karma 524
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 14-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2010 13:56  Profile P.M. 
Well, I dont think you should have a problem if you look presentable. Just wear some nice clothes, smell nice and if you are hairy, shave or trim cetain parts. Most chinese gals I met dont like it if a man is too hairy.
bumblepoppop
Banned

UID 55930
Digest Posts 0
Credits 159
Posts 41
Karma 158
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 0
Registered 24-11-2010
Status Offline
Post at 25-11-2010 22:51  Profile P.M. 
About rejection

I am really new to this site, joined to find info about working girls in HKG, found some very interesting threads, thanks to the guys.

I am Chinese born in America, and I can tell that some of the chinese/japanese/korean in Asia are quite picky, and when it comes tof Indians of origin, they tend to be even more picky.

An experience I personally had in NYC at a titty bar: I was with my co-worker, indian looking guy, we went to have fun before his wedding. We chose 2 girls, both chinese( yellow skin...). IN NYC, the general rule is that you cannot touch the girl, she lap dances on you. From the start I was able to touch the tities and pussy, prior asking, but my mate was not allowed to do so. Even when we swapped girls, I was able to do what I want, but not my mate!

As we travel a lot, in Dubai, I got refused by indian looking girls. So somewhere, there is ethnical difference, even for working girls.

But as we speak, I sincerely believe, thet the smell of your $$$ should make the difference.

In Chicago, asian girls go for anyone...not much asian guys in the titty bars!
johndoe83
Lustful Lord

UID 34072
Digest Posts 0
Credits 769
Posts 730
Karma 765
Acceptance 81
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-11-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 25-11-2010 23:35  Profile P.M. 
I find that my female friends originating from HK are pretty racist...  They don't like the foreign Indian guys because they smell a certain way and are usually, how should I say it, "efficient with money".  They won't pay much attention to these Asian Indian immigratns.  Conversely, if the Indian guy is American born then the story is different.  They still won't go out with them necessarily, but they do treat them as friends.  The American born Indians are usually well dressed and are in high money making professions.  Of course these are opinions from regular girls and not WGs.  I doubt WG's will care as they see the guys as $ signs.  It doesn't matter what color, money is money.  Like the other bros are said, don't expect GFE though.