Subject: Indian - odds of getting action or rejection in HK!
glen
Nookie Newbie

UID 31263
Digest Posts 0
Credits 25
Posts 25
Karma 25
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2009 22:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Indian - odds of getting action or rejection in HK!

I just happened to read kill3r1511 post of Indian men stereotype(the hairy part is specific to him alone!) and how a HG/WG or even generally Chinese/HK women would blow off Indian men.

Do really Chinese/HK women not find Indians attractive? ( i know its a subjective/broad question, but opinions please, also its 'Indian' please don't mix us with Pakistani, Bangladeshi - whole different country folks ;-))

I'm an Indian - not too bad looking- don't speak a word Cantonese- what are my odds to scoring with a girl at a bar or worse getting rejected by WG/HG ( getting rejected by a WG is the rock bottom feeling!)

(slightly digressing)...have you or anybody you know got rejected by a HG/WG for any reason--eg. race, being obese, being bald, being a general prick (haha no pun intended!)..any reason whatsoever?

[ Last edited by  glen at 22-9-2009 00:16 ]
slackerrus
Lustful Lord

UID 15392
Digest Posts 0
Credits 663
Posts 259
Karma 659
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 40
Registered 26-10-2008
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2009 23:23  Profile P.M. 
Well scoring with a chinese non-working girl, local at that. Hard. Your typical Chinese, could never tell a Pakistani, Bangladeshi or an Indian apart. It's kinda like how my roommates in college, the ones from the mid-west, would just clump Koreans, Japanese and Chinese as all the same. You not speaking cantonese won't help you either. If you got a non-Indian accent on your English might help, but typically, HK'ers are pretty racist and they tend to judge by the skin of your color. I mean HK girls are pretty dang shallow. Which can help you if you were loaded or be able to trick the Chinese girl that you're loaded. Because there is a generally negative stereotype of Indians (then again all stereotypes tend to be negative, hahaha). Therefore I recommend taking the WG route.

A working girl however, I think it'll be better. The vast majority probably wouldn't reject you, but if you expect a GFE, probably not likely. But being rejected outright, the chances of that shouldn't be high.

Just my two cents. I in no way intended to offend anyone, just sharing what I think.
glen
Nookie Newbie

UID 31263
Digest Posts 0
Credits 25
Posts 25
Karma 25
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2009 00:05  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by slackerrus at 21-9-2009 23:23
..HK'ers are pretty racist and they tend to judge by the skin of your color. I mean HK girls are pretty dang shallow. Which can help you if you were loaded or be able to trick the Chinese girl that you're loaded..

it seems i'll have to be rolling with a 'rolls' (pun intended!) to be getting some action at a bar! well no way i can get that 'rolls'..i guess after all MONEY makes the world go round and its not bout race, looks or dick size hahaha
Marsupial (Saint Marsupial)
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2009 00:39  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 glen's post

How does your question differ from that of kill3r1511? People are just going to tell you the same thing they told him.

But since I didn't contribute to that thread, here's my take on things:

Some will say your ethnicity will make a difference, some will say it won't; but the truth is, nobody knows. There are too many unknown variables involved to give you a definitive answer; tho it wouldn't surprise me if some of the local girls give you the cold shoulder if you try to chat them up in a pub.

However, as far as paid sex is concerned, my feeling is that your individual appearance will make a a far bigger difference than your nationality. Most of the Hotel Girls, who are from the Mainland, probably won't have any idea where you're from. It's the HK people, who have a long, shared history with people form the Indian Subcontinent, who might be prejudiced, and knowledgeable enough to actually know the difference. So my advice is stick with the HGs.

When doing HGs, it's always good to take a list of 5 or so because, invariably, some will not be available. Don't even mention where your from, and if one turns you down, try another. It's not unheard of for a HG to turn down a white guy as well. If that does happen, just brush it off. Bigotry is just mean-spirited stupidity - it says nothing about you, and you already know the world if full of assholes.

In any case, no matter what people say in this forum, you aren't going to know unless you try.

Recent Ratings
conqueror77   9-8-2010 13:50  Acceptance  +3   Favorable

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
kill3r1511
Nookie Newbie

UID 30647
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22
Posts 23
Karma 22
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-9-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2009 13:21  Profile P.M. 
Well I've been born and brought up in HK. I've had many chinese and white girlfriends (good looking ones) in the past too, so I wouldn't consider myself as being ugly.

But when it comes to WG's and HG's, I get nervous that I might get rejected. Or even worse not get the same service as other bro's here have.

I guess as other people have said, HG's are the best to try out. I think I'll be hitting my first one soon.

Keep us updated.
moming
Carnal Conqueror

UID 4402
Digest Posts 0
Credits 429
Posts 467
Karma 426
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2009 14:10  Profile P.M. 
I think you chances of getting a WG is much better in Macau, where you see them face to face and most of the sauna girls are professionals and they are there to make a living and rejection rate is much lower. Unlike the HG in HK, they are in HK for a short time and then they go back to China. Some will come back and some will never come back.
cbd
Banned

UID 28936
Digest Posts 0
Credits 243
Posts 659
Karma 243
Acceptance -8
Reading Access 0
Registered 7-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2009 14:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 moming's post

Surely macau girls also are "working" there for a short time only.. I dont see how what you said can influence the rejection rate. As for the sauna girls being "professional", surely they can also reject clients - afterall they are human and may be racist. Sure, professionalism in this industry may mean more accomadating to a clients needs but that comes with experience, which HK WG's may also have.
kenli
Lustful Lord

UID 24890
Digest Posts 0
Credits 554
Posts 381
Karma 550
Acceptance 82
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2009 15:39  Profile P.M. 
I think 141 girls and HGs can reject service to punters if they choose not to service them ( no management to answer to ) But in Macau I don't think it would be as easy for the sauna girls to reject service as management might have a say in the matter, maybe a fine or some sort of repercussion.  I've seen older Indian men with full beards and turbins at D1 before and not have trouble with their selections.  So if rejections is an issue I suggest hitting up Macau.
sirtiger (the banana)
Erotic Emperor

UID 3407
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2609
Posts 2588
Karma 2586
Acceptance 465
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-9-2007
Location other side of the planet
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2009 20:39  Profile P.M. 
I am not sure the official groupings are....India, Pakistani, Bangladeshi...aren't all the various groups considered Indians?  I know people makes distiction between taiwanese, HK, Mainlanders, etc.  At the end of the day, we are all Chinese.
glen
Nookie Newbie

UID 31263
Digest Posts 0
Credits 25
Posts 25
Karma 25
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2009 01:49  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by kenli at 23-9-2009 15:39
..I've seen older Indian men with full beards and turbins at D1 before and not have trouble with their selection..

I never figured who typecast and stereotyped Indians with beards and turbans, sure there is a religion called 'sikhs' in India that has the turban and beard custom, but once you consider a 1.1 billion population, with all due respect this is a very small percentage and all most all Indians barring the Sikh community don't wear turbans and beards i.e beards due to religious reasons..I'm sure most Sikhs would agree to this

what would be interesting is that religious aside, imagine getting rejected due to facial hair, any Chinese men with beards in the house???
glen
Nookie Newbie

UID 31263
Digest Posts 0
Credits 25
Posts 25
Karma 25
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2009 01:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 sirtiger's post

well grouping Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshi together is like saying Japanese, Thai and Chinese are all the same people!  or like saying that all white people are american, or worse your white - so french and brits are the same thing! try telling that ina pub in London!

India and Pakistan have been at war/dispute/enemies for over 60 years..I know people aren't bad, politicians are..but nonetheless don't ever go to a pub and refer to Indian as a Pakistani or vice versa..wont go down very well!

Its just that everybody is brown skinned- by the fact of belonging to the same sub-continent- no real other similarity..
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2009 10:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 glen's post

it's one of those things where being afraid of rejection is almost the most effective way to make it more likely to happen.  People get a sixth sense of your discomfort and start to wonder if there's something they should worry about ...

But the reality of being Human is that judgement / racism / fear of the unfamiliar or the unknown are universal and unavoidable.  Anyone who's different in some way will experience some rejection as a direct consequence.  Even the most open-minded and flexible person in the World will at some point hit the wall and say "no way I don't like that" about something or someone.  The fact that the rejection has more to do with the person doing it than the person being rejected doesn't diminish the reality in any way.  

The good news is it actually also plays in your favour to be different.  You can ALWAYS find someone who has a fetish for just exactly who or what you are.  Hairy?  Hairless?  Skinny?  Roly-Poly?  Bald?  Long-haired?  Bearded?  Dark skinned?  White skinned?  etc?  Whatever it is, someone is dying to give it a try and find out what it's like.  
And, the best bit, when you find that person who wants "exotic" and "out of the ordinary", the intensity is MUCH stronger than regular sex ... kind of like you're filling their wildest unfulfilled dreams ... which, of course, you are ...

so your best bet is to suck up any funny looks you get and respond to hesitation with confidence and assertion ... and move on if you really do find any racists, it's their loss not yours.  

Just go for it!

Recent Ratings
cbd   24-9-2009 13:47  Acceptance  +1   Brilliant Reply Mate

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
moming
Carnal Conqueror

UID 4402
Digest Posts 0
Credits 429
Posts 467
Karma 426
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2009 13:00  Profile P.M. 
Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshi are the same ethnic group, they were living in the same country between they split into 3. ethnically, they are the same race group, they are just different politically.
Sure, they might be at war, but to an Asian, they probably can't tell the different between these 3.
Same as Chinese, Korean and Japanese, an Indian probably can't tell the difference.
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2009 22:28  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by moming at 24-9-2009 13:00
Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshi are the same ethnic group, they were living in the same country between they split into 3. ethnically, they are the same race group ...

Erm .... not quite ... I think ...

My recollection of the rather meagre History that was pushed down my throat is the only reason they were a single country is the consequence of British imperialist invasion.  Before British troops imposed a single government, "India" consisted of a number of separate kingdoms ruled by Maharajahs.  Not only that the continent is a melange of a large number of different ethnic groups, each with their own language, culture and many of them with a unique flavour of religion.  

Yes, the current countries were created at the time that the British government handed control to a democratically elected parliament, and the circumstances of the split served to increase the existing level of nationalistic / religious / cultural feud between them.  

To call them one is a gross over-simplification.

... but your point about Chinese / other Asians thinking they look similar is of course on target

[ Last edited by  DArtagnan at 24-9-2009 22:31 ]

glen
Nookie Newbie

UID 31263
Digest Posts 0
Credits 25
Posts 25
Karma 25
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2009 00:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #14 DArtagnan's post

yup! your history is bang on target!
nedword
Lustful Lord

UID 967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 671
Posts 392
Karma 668
Acceptance 66
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-4-2007
Location America
Status Offline
Post at 25-9-2009 07:33  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by moming at 24-9-2009 13:00
Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshi are the same ethnic group, they were living in the same country between they split into 3. ethnically, they are the same race group, they are just different politically.
Sure, they might be at war, but to an Asian, they probably can't tell the different between these 3.
Same as Chinese, Korean and Japanese, an Indian probably can't tell the difference.

I think there is a difference and I think ethnologists believe there is a difference.  However, that is neither here nor there.  The real here or there is what does the  WG think? For the most part WG are not going to be as sophisticated as us forum-posting punters, and they are not going to know the difference between one group and another.  They are just going to have their preconceived notions and prejudices in guiding them in whether they are going to fuck the OP.  I think the key for the OP is to determine the vibe the WG is giving off, and deciding if he wants to spend his hard earned money of a WG that will put forth as little effort as possible to extract as much money as possible.  Thats why I kind of think that walk-ups are better in cases like this.
1ndmale
Nookie Newbie

UID 35054
Digest Posts 0
Credits 69
Posts 27
Karma 68
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-11-2009
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2009 16:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 glen's post

I feel the need to answer this, as I had a complex myself, similar to yours. Will I be rejected by a WG??

I got laid today, thanks all inputs i took from my bro's in the forum. I mustered courage, called the Hotel Reservation number. The guy did not ask me any questions, just told me the time and place where i need to go. I reached the hotel, no problem, and the door was opened by a beutiful chinese girl (20 somethin). She gave me a smile, with a little surprised look though. But no where did I feel, she was going to shut the door back at me. I just asked her name and she nodded and replied "YES". That was it... I had a good time and i can say she did too... as she kissed me on my cheek, when i left.

However, I could feel the serivce, what most bro's got, I did not get. BJ was limited, DFK was initally not allowed.... but after a few attempts..  she was vey much into it. except for the BJ, every thing else was ok.

Observation:
1. The girl looked very young and sweet and might not have had any experince with any Indian.
2. She was more surprised that she had an Indian visitor.
3. She is not going to be the typical local female you meet in Hong Kong .. who look for all kinda things in their men.

Note:  I was more nervous than her, as I had no sexual experince outside my marriage, after getting married. I love my wife and I still do and I was carrying this guilt with me, when I was having sex with this girl.

I would like to once again, thank all the my mentor brothers and those married brothers, who gave this Indian the encouragement by writing positive things about both Indian's and married men finding sex out of marriage.
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2009 18:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #17 1ndmale's post

nice report bro

with more confidence you will probably start to get better service too ... and it depends a lot on the girl, not just on who (or what) you are yourself.  

give it time, and try some other girls!

silicon
Nookie Newbie

UID 40810
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2010 23:48  Profile P.M. 
Hey,

I am Sri Lankan and I have never had a problem with any of the working in girls in Hong Kong. Been punting for the last 2 years mostly around Bonham Strand, Peel Street and Kam Bong Building. I've always found them friendly and welcoming.

In fact if you walk outside 17 Peel street you even see writing in Hindi..

I wouldn't consider myself really good looking either.

Siliconductor
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21103
Posts 20488
Karma 20529
Acceptance 11481
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2010 23:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #19 silicon's post

in that case I have to ask my usual question ... can you grace us with some reports ? .... please