Acceptance 759
Reading Access 50
Registered 6-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2009 12:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kosher KTV HK

Hi

Quick favor to ask here is there anywhere in TST or a short walk from the KCR (as in the light blue line) (any station) that has a decent open Mic KTV place that is Kosher?. When I mean Kosher I mean they don't ask you to go upstairs with them.

Reason being is it is my mum's B'day shortly and she for some reason is in HK (probably to see if I am ok from the big bike trip as she was completely against my big bike trip), and I thought dinner and KTV might be a nice night out in HK , seeing that I don't generally know of any activities in HK other than banging WGs and girl watching and I don't think my mum will massively appreciate this, also the fact that we generally stay out of each others lives means I know little about what she likes and I be damned if I'll go buy a Louis Vutton hand bag if she doesn't like it.

But will probably muchly like Karaoke open mic, which I enjoy now and again (generally to make an ass of myself which in Korea is a good way to get girls into the sack).

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Life is short very...
wazzy88
Lustful Lord

UID 3963
Digest Posts 0
Credits 531
Posts 238
Karma 526
Acceptance 109
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-9-2009 14:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Christachelle lounge, 7/F, Tak Sing Alliance Bldg, 115 Chatham Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui. 2199 0755. Listed as a Karaoke Bar.