Karma 99
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2009 21:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
How to get girls in HK

Hi guys, just want to share my experience with you here, I have no idea if I can share experiences which are out of the regular ring of saunas or bars...so if this is not permitted here.. well Moderator..feel free to delete my post !!

Ok let's go to the point !! After meeting with some nonprofessional ladies like the one I mentioned in my post at Laguna, i found out that almost all are having a page on tagged a kind of social network like frindster or facebook. So i decided to open my profile there and with great surprise I started making a lot of friends in HK, most of them filipino ladies workin glike maid in Hk . Til no now big surprise, the surprise came when I found the profile of a nice girl I had the chance to take at fenwick and later on at neptune, she was having her profile with photos of her in these places !! amazing !!

Bigger surprise arrived when I decided to "use" my freinds and test them while on a trip to Hk..big surprize !! I had the chance to hve sex with 7 girls I hooked up on tagged and only one asked for some " support for shopping" !! great news... now I have a growing community of ladies who are kind of Gf whiole i am i HK, they have fun, I take them out for a dinner or drinks, they enjoy the sex as I do and they cost nothin gif the money for dinner or drinks !!

well since I am not a bastard I support their shopping but at least I have some very good time with beautiful girls looking like next door neighbors who are less expensive the a real GF or a professional trying to steal you the more money possible...

Ciao !
BigTrey
Nookie Newbie

UID 29386
Digest Posts 0
Credits 70
Posts 80
Karma 70
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 16-8-2009
Location HoManTin Hill
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2009 22:25  Profile P.M. 
Beware of hidden costs

Glad to hear you're getting busy and now have a harem or entourage of fuck buddies/ FWB.  It's all about the benjamins after all.  

Not sure how supporting the young lovelies' retail therapy and/ or dinner and drinks is any different than paying them cash, but I suppose it provides a fig leaf for the sweet things morality, ie  I never fucked for money.

Whatever the case and cause, For your own sake, play safe.  Wash it, wrap it, and whiz it.

[ Last edited by  BigTrey at 3-9-2009 08:27 ]
DutchDoubles
Lustful Lord

UID 14684
Digest Posts 0
Credits 568
Posts 448
Karma 566
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-9-2008
Location där blondiner är
Status Offline
Post at 3-9-2009 23:14  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by BigTrey at 3-9-2009 22:25

Not sure how supporting the young lovelies' retail therapy and/ or dinner and drinks is any different than paying them cash, but I suppose it provides a fig leaf for the sweet things morality, ie  I never fucked for money.

thats right. in pure monetary terms, its basically the same (may be more costly even). but on flip side, it isn't just about the morality
of the girls, the guys enjoy such a concept of companionship as well. still need to keep the 'picking-up skills' honed i suppose and
such an arrangement is a middle-ground between paying a WG and being in a more holistic relationship. well it is quite a refreshing
change.

bro italiano - thanks for sharing
mrp
Carnal Conqueror

UID 18134
Digest Posts 0
Credits 254
Posts 304
Karma 254
Acceptance -5
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-1-2009
Status Offline
Post at 4-9-2009 18:22  Profile P.M. 
if they are local hk chinese girls. i find they are always impressed when u pop a bottle in a club.
JeSun
Kinky King

UID 11810
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1951
Posts 1548
Karma 1933
Acceptance 358
Reading Access 50
Registered 29-5-2008
Location San Francisco Bay Area
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2009 02:43  Profile P.M. 
did anyone see the article this week where about half the girls in HK between ages 14-20 would be ok with prostituting themselves (called compensation dating or something like that)?  That's pretty wild.
sex1
Carnal Conqueror

UID 27693
Digest Posts 0
Credits 252
Posts 261
Karma 253
Acceptance -13
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2009 02:50  Profile P.M. 
I believe HK is a very materialistic society, just like most girls in first world countries.  Especially Asian girls who really love to follow Japanese fashion.  If they see you as a person who is willing to spend, they will definitely hold onto you.  Money is not easy to make in Asia, because even with a degree, jobs are scarce.  So just look and feel wealthy and it should not be hard to get a girl to give you some company.
DutchDoubles
Lustful Lord

UID 14684
Digest Posts 0
Credits 568
Posts 448
Karma 566
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-9-2008
Location där blondiner är
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2009 03:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 JeSun's post

this compensation dating concept is originally a japanese one i think. basically involved a
teenage girl who would "date" a much older man in exchange for him taking her on
shopping sprees (as opposed to putting cash down for a sexual service rendered by a WG).
the "date" need not (but it almost always does) necessarily include sex. it was the rage
among the japanese salarymen sometime back. it is for all purposes, prostitution in another
guise. however, many of these salarymen are quite 'loyal' to the girls they date, perhaps maybe
they enjoy the idea of a more 'complete' kind of relationship even though it is one openly
dependant on money and a service.

the only surprising thing is that the HK girls did not pick up on this trend earlier considering
the fact that the youth of HK are so influenced by japanese culture and trends and are
very updated about what comes out of japan.
mingsai
Nookie Newbie

UID 32514
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 12
Karma 13
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-10-2009
Location New York, NY
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2009 06:21  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 DutchDoubles's post

Hi,

I was just thinking that this sort of sounds like marriage.

cash$$$ for @$$ has been the universal constant since forever. We dress up the concepts in fancy ideas but its all in an effort to get our balls sucked.
mingsai
Nookie Newbie

UID 32514
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 12
Karma 13
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-10-2009
Location New York, NY
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2009 06:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 italiano's post

Thanks for the info. I am in the HK network and I do have some gal pals from HK on my list.... I am going to HK n November (wheels are turning....)
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2009 10:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 italiano's post

Well done bro - guess you must be single, 28-38, and have a good-looking photo - right??

HK's certainly a great place

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 13-10-2009 12:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 italiano's post

Hey Italiano, would you mind clarifying what the social networking site was that you were using?  Tagged?  Frindster?  Facebook?

TIA!

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler