Karma 194
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2009 07:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Question For Older People - Sorry For Calling You Old

Ok guys I'm still a kid, sorry to say ive been masturbating alot. One a day sometimes once every few days. Until I started mongering this summer . Great experience finding good girls and stuff lol but sucks when you get crap but lets get to the point. I dunno if its just me or. But the first time I had sex it lasted maybe for around 10mins or so or more. But only in the CG position and blah blah and as a progress I learned to use more positions and yea, but before I left the land of hapiness (HK) I did a girl, maybe ot was because I was tired or maybe it was just the girl but it took me a long long long ass time to cum. And before this one, the girl had to give me a hj before I cummed. Is it because of the girls loose ass pussy or is it because of me masturbating too much?

It would be nice to get my question solved lol thankz
simplytheguest
Kinky King

UID 15291
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1282
Posts 1235
Karma 1281
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-10-2008
Location here
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2009 08:53  Profile P.M. 
those who masterbate often, often find it hard to cum during real sex.

i have a friend  who is unable to cum during sex! not even once but when he wanks, he can very easily.

fucked his gf for 3 years and never came

he doesnt frequent massage parlours as often as me, but if he did, he'll get his moneys worth every time
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2009 09:22  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by simplytheguest at 18-8-2009 08:53
i have a friend  who is unable to cum during sex! ...

Holy cow ...

Based on my own experience I thought that one was an old wives' tale.  Certainly I wank a LOT for many many years, and it's in no way reduced or diminshed neither my ability to cum nor my enjoyment of girls.   Quite the reverse actually in my own case.  What I find it's given me is more control - how to make it faster, how to make it last longer, more stimulating or less.  Maybe it's not so much how often you do it, but how you do it??  Certainly I'll rethink - but your unfortunate friend won't make me stop ... a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do   

Fumaster - it's OK - you're going to have a LOT of different experiences before you call yourself "old" - some will be unexpectedly wonderful, and some of them will be experiences you don't want.  Including not being able to cum, maybe even impotence.  But through all of that the more sex you have, the more you enjoy it, the better you get at it, and it can get better and better.  

So, don't sweat the occasional disappointment.  Move on to the next .  

Reality is it takes two.  
If you're on an off day (got the flu, over tired, drunk, pissed off at someone, etc) you just won't perform.  
If she doesn't do it for you (just the wrong shape, wrong face, wrong pussy, said the wrong thing, or whatever) you won't perform.  

Only way you know the difference (was it you or was it her?) is by going out and trying a few other girls.  When you do that, if you keep having the same problem over and over, it's probably you, and you need to fix yourself.  If the next one is fine, well, you found the solution!!

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
brahman123
Musky Member

UID 27184
Digest Posts 0
Credits 167
Posts 115
Karma 165
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2009 09:51  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Fumaster at 18-8-2009 07:09
Ok guys I'm still a kid, sorry to say ive been masturbating alot. One a day sometimes once every few days. Until I started mongering this summer . Great experience finding good girls and stuff lol b ...

Maybe it depends on how vigorous you are when you masturbate. I mean no pussy will grip a penis as hard as a hand can, and too much masturbation might desensitize you to a certain extent, so that you find it difficult to get enough "friction" inside a pussy. but sometimes its as much mental as physical that effects the time it takes for you to cum. i mean sometimes the situation just gets to you, and even though I'm an old guy, i can finish quickly, whereas other times i just about collapse from exertion before i get there!
nedword
Lustful Lord

UID 967
Digest Posts 0
Credits 671
Posts 392
Karma 668
Acceptance 66
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-4-2007
Location America
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2009 10:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Fumaster's post

Dude, somewhat related to masturbation, is the quality and fit of the condom.  If you're using a cheap supplied by provider condom it takes a lot of the feel away from the act of loving a woman.  This is easily solved by bringing your own condoms that are thinner and fit your penis better.   

The second thing is a bit tougher.  I bet as you are making love to these girls that your mind wondered over to how long it is going to take to finish.  Once you start thinking like that you've lost the battle!  Learn to cleanse your mind of such thoughts and also thought about your mother or your sisters.  

Third, bang the youngest women that you can.  I used the word women.  Girls become women at age18, that is the age you should shoot for.  Their vagina's are generally tighter and smell better.

Finally, you may be a homosexual.  There is nothing wrong with that, millions of people are homosexual, such as Oscar Wilde.  Growing up you were probably taught to be a boy and then a man.  And now that you are having sex with women your body is repulsed and will not allow you to enjoy the act.  Your body is smarter than you, so it would be my recommendation that you try homosexual man on man sex a try and see if you like it.  If you do like it, remember that it is normal and there is nothing wrong with it!

Good luck.
ulebsari (Andy)
Erotic Emperor

UID 2910
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2134
Posts 919
Karma 2118
Acceptance 321
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Not in HK
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2009 10:41  Profile P.M. 
"...Finally, you may be a homosexual...."

Oh great...now you probably got him all worried and confused...

lol...
slimshanks
Carnal Conqueror

UID 28642
Digest Posts 0
Credits 377
Posts 315
Karma 367
Acceptance 193
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2009 11:17  Profile P.M. 
The only difference it would make for most is if you clean the pipes just prior to finding a honey.  If the chick is hot and you are not squeezing the monkey with 40psi, you should be fine.
Marsupial (Saint Marsupial)
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2009 13:05  Profile P.M. 
I've read somewhere that frequent ejaculations are healthy for the prostate - tho that may be total rubbish.

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
brahman123
Musky Member

UID 27184
Digest Posts 0
Credits 167
Posts 115
Karma 165
Acceptance 44
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2009 13:10  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Marsupial at 18-8-2009 13:05
I've read somewhere that frequent ejaculations are healthy for the prostate - tho that may be total rubbish.

No, not rubbish but medical fact!! Particularly important for older men, studies have shown that 20 ejaculations per month minimises instance of benign prostrate enlargement, and perhaps prostrate cancer, though the data is less clear for the latter.
zhouyun
Lustful Lord

UID 3562
Digest Posts 0
Credits 622
Posts 567
Karma 620
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-10-2007
Location Australia
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2009 13:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Fumaster's post

another thing to add would probably be.. if you have been having BBFS with Gf's or wife, wearing condom can reduce the sensations. another point to add would be, even though i beleive every man love sex... it doesn't mean he can do it with just anyone. If somehow deep in your heart you felt something is wrong, then the session will be a dissapointing one.

From my own experiences, though not much.. there is one girl that i frequent, everytime we try FS..i goes limp after a while...but her HJ does magic for me(she is the only one who has the 100% success rate) where usually HJ barely works for me.
Wierd...but it happens i guess..
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2009 15:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 brahman123's post

I head that too - clear link between masturbation AT AN EARLY AGE and a reduced risk of prostate cancer.  

I didn't know 20 was required.  Guess I'm in the clear!!

timewaster
Erotic Emperor

UID 7180
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2778
Posts 1944
Karma 2755
Acceptance 467
Reading Access 60
Registered 14-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2009 07:20  Profile P.M. 
Here is my issue.
when i am with a wg, i can cum pretty quick within the first few minutes, but i can concentrate and hold back.
The problem is that if i hold back, after about 10-15 minutes, i start to loose it.
I stay hard, but have a harder time trying to cum.
what makes it worse is if the girl is rushing me or complaining i am taking too long, it makes it even harder for me to cum.
Anyone else have this issue?
So is this a sign of old age and a need for the blue pill?
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2009 14:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 timewaster's post

Obvious: do what works.  

If you can hold it 15 min, hold it no more than 15 min then shoot.  If you do that, you'll find your control gets better and better over time.  

Nothing kills performance faster than anxiety or feeling under pressure to conform.  Best to learn to relax and concentrateon the sensation while blocking her out completely.  

As long as you are hard there is NO reason for V or any other chemicals.

Marsupial (Saint Marsupial)
Throbbing Titan

UID 2909
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3497
Posts 3164
Karma 3478
Acceptance 370
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Lost in Space
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2009 14:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #12 timewaster's post

Holding back for too long and then finding it hard to cum is something more likely to occur with older guys. And I don't think V will help - all V does it help maintain an erection - it has no effect on the underlying processes that cause orgasm.

孔子曰: 君子不羞于舔屄也
sitonmyface69
Master Mongerer

UID 16169
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5310
Posts 1010
Karma 5222
Acceptance 1751
Reading Access 80
Registered 24-11-2008
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2009 15:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 brahman123's post

good job I wank , shag the GF and fuck a WG every other day...
manfredmann
Nookie Newbie

UID 29311
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10
Posts 10
Karma 10
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-8-2009
Location Beijing
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2009 18:12  Profile P.M. 
reply to timewaster #12

"what makes it worse is if the girl is rushing me or complaining i am taking too long, it makes it even harder for me to cum.
Anyone else have this issue?"

for me, this is the thing that i have a problem with, regarding wg's.  maybe i am unusual but i really don't like the 'quick' scenario too much.  i like to have sex for hours, lots of back and forth playing with each other, rising energy followed by that cooling off tease, leading to heightened sensations as it goes on longer and longer.  when a girl starts complaining after ten or fifteen minutes that i'm taking too long (and only wg's do this, obviously) it really turns me off.  i think much of the crux of this for lots of guys is that we want to feel that the girl is excited by us, which is obviously not usually the case with many or most wg's.  like they say, the mind is the strongest aphrodisiac.  

i think the biggest mistake with going after wg's is seeking some kind of romantic feeling.  it's a more predatory sport, with the rare gf experience lurking here and there.
Lenny
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13018
Digest Posts 0
Credits 317
Posts 365
Karma 316
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-7-2008
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2009 20:44  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by brahman123 at 18-8-2009 13:10
studies have shown that 20 ejaculations per month minimises instance of benign prostrate enlargement, and perhaps prostrate cancer...

How can they know that? I mean, what kind of studies have they done? Do they ask 100 guys with prostate problems how often they ejaculate in a month and compare it with a 100 guys who don't have prostate problems. How reliable is the data? I'm sure there are more important factors - diet, alcohol consumption, stress, exercise, smoking, ethnicity etc. Too many variables.
Lenny
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13018
Digest Posts 0
Credits 317
Posts 365
Karma 316
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-7-2008
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2009 20:48  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by timewaster at 19-8-2009 07:20
what makes it worse is if the girl is rushing me or complaining i am taking too long, it makes it even harder for me to cum...

Tell em to STFU and keep on banging. Don't be such a wussy!
CunningLinguist
Fucking Legend

UID 49
Digest Posts 0
Credits 10756
Posts 8339
Karma 10654
Acceptance 2039
Reading Access 100
Registered 19-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2009 03:20  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by nedword at 18-8-2009 10:00

Learn to cleanse your mind of such thoughts and also thought about your mother or your sisters.

QUOTE:

Finally, you may be a homosexual.  There is nothing wrong with that, millions of people are homosexual, such as Oscar Wilde.

Funny shit!

My penis mightier than the sword
swan (big titty hg CONNOISSEUR!)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3873
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3989
Posts 2547
Karma 3974
Acceptance 291
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2009 03:24  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Finally, you may be a homosexual.  There is nothing wrong with that, millions of people are homosexual, such as Oscar Wilde.   ...

nedword:

i ain't too sure about that...can't see myself holding another guy's schlong, stuffin' it in my mouth and saying to myself yummy, there ain't nut'in wrong with this...