Subject: girl from database a TRANSSEXUAL?
johnsmithwtf
Nookie Newbie

UID 29364
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2009 22:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
girl from database a TRANSSEXUAL?

I found this person from the DB (or at least the location) and went to check it out.  has anyone gone to the girl at 166-168 Shau Kei Wan RD 3rd floor (or 4th, i can tell with the system in HK), room no. 168. First door on the right (was open) then breaks down into those smaller units, and was the next door on the right.

Can someone please tell me and verify this is a woman and not a transsexual.  She/he had a weird voice, spoke decent english, and was pudgy.  Had all the woman's equipment upstairs and down (but downstairs can be surgical and she was seriously masculine (midsection, voice).  Shes older, brown hair etc.  Wasn't apparent at first, can one of the more experienced mongers go down there and check it out?  The woman speaks almost fluent english.  If she turns out to be a transsexual, please put up a danger sign or a warning sign for this location.

[ Last edited by  johnsmithwtf at 15-8-2009 22:31 ]
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21106
Posts 20491
Karma 20532
Acceptance 11489
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 15-8-2009 23:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 johnsmithwtf's post

Obviously you tried her out ... where's your report ?

and why should anyone go, pay the money and check this woman out just for you ?
swan (big titty hg CONNOISSEUR!)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3873
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3989
Posts 2547
Karma 3974
Acceptance 291
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2009 04:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 johnsmithwtf's post

js:

thanks for bringing this up to the board...

since you are interested to know what the situation is with this wg and have decided to bring the issue up to us, perhaps you could go one step further and check it out for us...

of course some pix would be useful too!...
Mulder
Musky Member

UID 3606
Digest Posts 0
Credits 151
Posts 137
Karma 151
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 8-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-8-2009 23:58  Profile P.M. 
Ventured out that way  to the same building a few week ago (see my report on GiGi).  The girl on the DB left the day after my visit (back to MY but she is a BKK gal).  Seems like her and her sis (CoCo) have been replaced by something quite different although I would be surprised if it was a tran.  Not really a common in HK.  GiGi is still on the DB even though she left so i'm sure this monster is benefiting from the steady stream of unlucky bros that expect the slim and young GiGi.  God she knew how to handle a cock.  A can still remember how great is was banging her from the back and pulling the little ass hole apart.  Please report back on what you found in this place.  If there is anything good left over there I might hop on the tram one afternoon or evening when it gets a bit cooler.  Its great to be semi retired.
Fumaster
Musky Member

UID 24385
Digest Posts 0
Credits 194
Posts 173
Karma 194
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2009 05:53  Profile P.M. 
I wanted to go check it out too but went to the other normal thai girl place on skw road and was very satified lol