Reading Access 10
Registered 9-3-2007
Location New York
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2007 13:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Question on services

Hi everyone.

I just joined this this forum.  I've been sifting thru most of the ads here.  I've noticed that there are (so far) a few women here who just list a price next
to the service.  Ex.  Service = $500 HK

I've tried looking thru a faq, but didnt' find a straight up answer, and I would like to ask all the forum members, what would normally be covered under the services that don't
list any specifics?  Such as BJ, HJ, ML, BM, Massage, Etc.?

Can you assume that they are open to negociation or what?

Any info helps.

Thanks!

Jack McCoy

Recent Ratings
JLO808   26-11-2023 21:57  Acceptance  +1   
Happppy
Kinky King

UID 261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2007 23:59  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I guess the simple answer to your question is that when the girl specifys exactly what service to offer at what price means exactly what it is.

When there is no list and one overall price, then it should include all services (ML=sex, Blow job and hand job) but not massage.

Other special request such as anal will need to be negotated if she could provide those services.  Basically you need to ask for extra.

Hope this help.

Recent Ratings
JLO808   26-11-2023 21:57  Acceptance  +1