Poll Subject: I want the "New" flags back on the profiles!  single choice [Show Voters]
I never pay attention if a girl is new or not, the new functionality is fine
I visit established WGs a lot, but want to welcome new arrivals
I only ever visit new arrivals, I'm pissed off I can't see them now
I'm outta here, I am only willing to use the DB if it clearly marks new arrivals
Sorry, you have no permission to vote.

Subject: I want the "New" flags back on the profiles!
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 08:35. 
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 5-8-2009 14:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I want the "New" flags back on the profiles!

The layout of the db changed recently.  Previously the Updates page separated new girls from re-posted old listings, and you could browse listings for any district seeing clearly which girls were established, and which were new within the past week or so.  

Now you cannot.  New listings are mixed in with reposted old listings which have no changes.  The only way to recognise new arrivals, or to tell which postings you are likely to have read already, is to develop an excellent memory.  

Is this a problem for you?  

Will it affect your use of the site?  

Vote!

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
emorie
Musky Member

UID 28325
Digest Posts 0
Credits 130
Posts 156
Karma 129
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-7-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 6-8-2009 03:43  Profile P.M. 
i think it just takes some time getting used to this new set up
however i think that the layout back then was pretty good and clear = )
nice poll!!!
alphaQ
Musky Member

UID 4372
Digest Posts 0
Credits 113
Posts 39
Karma 113
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-11-2007
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 10-8-2009 11:06  Profile P.M. 
Also, what happened to being able to search by age group? Old system was fine the way it was IMHO. Please bring it back!!!!
joboo8
Carnal Conqueror

UID 28842
Digest Posts 0
Credits 229
Posts 263
Karma 230
Acceptance -24
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-8-2009
Location usa
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2009 17:44  Profile P.M. 
re

i would like to know who is new as compared to the ones who have been servicing for years on end
zhouyun
Lustful Lord

UID 3562
Digest Posts 0
Credits 622
Posts 567
Karma 620
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-10-2007
Location Australia
Status Offline
Post at 20-8-2009 11:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 DArtagnan's post

yea i probably would prefer the old setting, as it's easier to see the new/fresh batch.
on top of the listing is now mixed, it's also shown in random. so everytime you go back to the main page, the listing changes, not all but some do. i find that kinda annoying in the sense that when i wanted to check the girl i saw before and it's no longer there, meaning from now on i have to learn to remember their names aswell