Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-11-2008
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 21-7-2009 16:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Brooke, is she back?

Some of you might remember a old report from King 5-htp about Brooke!
Here is the link to that report:

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=4319

Just saw another Brooke on DB's but she doesn't look quite the same!?
Though she might be adjusted by a different photoshop magician, still can't figure out whether she is the same or not!?
Maybe I am just dreaming to see the Brooke, for whom the King had spent great words ... and my eyes got fogged up a little!   

Here is my attempt to make a comparison, left side the new Brooke, right side the "old" Brooke:

http://h.imagehost.org/0471/Brooke.jpg

Any bro could give a hint?
If she is the Brooke described by the King, then I would certainly give it a try!
astroboy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 25347
Digest Posts 0
Credits 274
Posts 158
Karma 273
Acceptance 25
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-5-2009
Location Manila
Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2009 18:50  Profile P.M. 
Although I'm not an expert. But reading the posts here tells me that there's a big possibility that they are completely different. BUT both DB pics were HOT!

now, the new DB Brooke is not in the DB anymore...

MarkReyes is Astroboy's Number 1 fan! :P
swan (big titty hg CONNOISSEUR!)
Throbbing Titan

UID 3873
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3989
Posts 2547
Karma 3974
Acceptance 291
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-10-2007
Status Offline
Post at 23-7-2009 01:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Anthony's post

anthony:

papas use the same name for different gals quite often, so don't hold your breath...