Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 26-10-2007 23:58  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I say go do the research.  There has to have some online way to research on common law precedence regarding the English 141 custom behavior.

Hongkong law is an extension from the same principle.
Happppy
Kinky King

UID 261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2007 00:04  Profile Site P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by sulasno at 26-10-2007 23:47
there is something that I wanted to know;

based on the principle of 141, I would assume that it means 1 girl and 1 guy in a single room;

what if I have 5 bedrooms in an apartment and there are 5 gir ...

Bear in mind the 5 rooms in an apartment constitute a situation of organized prostitution... and is illegal.  The normal 141 consent in sex even when money is exchange represent the defense in normal sexual intercouse and is between two consenting adults.

It will be harder to convince the judge or otherwise the society, that engaging in 3Ps is viewed as a normal sexual behavior at least not from the pointer of protection of women...

I am excited to hear that this famous fashion design Anand Jon Alexander was a sexual predictor.  May be all men to some extend are (at least in our dirty dreams and fantasy)...  Just the way of which we use our power (or buying power) to influence the girl to spread their legs for us, in private or otherwise....
Happppy
Kinky King

UID 261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2007 00:07  Profile Site P.M. 
14 year old to 28 years old tall fashio nunway models... this guy as a designer prey on these innocent looking tall slim leggy girls and model wanna be and willing to let this fashion designer to fuck them, or anyone who can pay the price...

I wonder how many of those tall fashion runway model he screws... he son of a b...
sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2007 00:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #41 Happppy's post

personally I would feel that having 5 rooms in an apartment in one of those 141 buildings or in a private estate would be subject to the same common laws

I am guessing that the exchange of cash or any considerations would be a crucial point in determining the principle of law;

btw I am not employed in the legal profession and have absolute no knowledge of the legal system; simply using common sense as what a reasonable man would think;

as for group sex, maybe it is time to advance to the future; although group sex is still considered taboo due to cultural values

just my 2 satang

Happppy
Kinky King

UID 261
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1130
Posts 1087
Karma 1130
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-2-2007
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2007 08:50  Profile Site P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by sulasno at 27-10-2007 00:37

personally I would feel that having 5 rooms in an apartment in one of those 141 buildings or in a private estate would be subject to the same common laws

I am guessing that the exchange of cash or any considerations would be a crucial point in determining the principle of law;

btw I am not employed in the legal profession and have absolute no knowledge of the legal system; simply using common sense as what a reasonable man would think;

as for group sex, maybe it is time to advance to the future; although group sex is still considered taboo due to cultural values

just my 2 satang

Some correction here.  The 5 rooms in an appartment in one of those 141 buildings does not exist.

You will see this very smart illegal change of the room to make each room with a separate entry.  Now the illegal part is then become illegally building and the breach is the bylaw of the housing or building... All of those rooms are 141.  very smart, right?

If you advertize to have 5 rooms of girls in one appartment, I will guarantee you that the cop will shut you down in no time.

Another point.  The exchange of money does not affect where you are consented.  Even there is a prove of the poor girls receiving $500 from you for the consenting act there is no legal bearing on otherwise.  Money exchange is not the issue, as of now.  Unless there is a change of law.  But common law change is not esay.  Due to the fact that there are many years of precedence of similar case.  If the judge were to try to push through a judgement, it will be overturn in the higher or supreme court.

I don't have any evidence to support my assertion regarding group sex.  More research is needed.  Good luck.
jgaw88
Kinky King

UID 1073
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1197
Posts 988
Karma 1195
Acceptance 39
Reading Access 50
Registered 14-4-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2007 14:45  Profile P.M. 
Irene in National Court in Jordan has told me she would do a threesome and can arrange the 2nd lady.  She quoted me $800 for the second lady.  We did not discuss her price.  On Alt.com she list herself as bi-sexual so maybe they will do the lesbian thing too.  I have yet to take her up on this offer yet.  I have seen Irene a few times.  I like this lady.