Karma 3340
Acceptance 782
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2011 06:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Since we are reopening an old thread, here is my two cents - I was stopped once in HK by the police but for non mongering reasons.  Since they asked some questions in Chinese so I replied in Chinese.  Since I was a non native speaker it may have made me sound like a mainlander.  So my suggestion is to answer back in English!  I did not have my passport on me since I dropped it off to pickup a Visa but did have a copy and my driver's license.

Bend Over Here It Comes Again...
lord_dewa
Nookie Newbie

UID 60350
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 1
Karma 2
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 10-2-2011 13:49  Profile P.M. 
how if that girl overstayed? or have some problem.. do we in trouble too? on that time we been checked
Junkjunkjunk
Carnal Conqueror

UID 9196
Digest Posts 0
Credits 359
Posts 319
Karma 357
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2011 19:05  Profile P.M. 
There have been a few reports about Police raiding a Hotel at Wanchai and catching 20+ girls. THen there also has been rumours of a raid in Hotel in TST.

Wanted to go for Hotel walkin in the next few days. Just wanted to know if its illegal and if the girl is overstaying do we get into problem.

Then how unsafe is to get a girl from the bar scene in wanchai back to your room !!

just want to be double safe coz if my family know about it, then thats the end of me.
gorsa
Nookie Newbie

UID 5247
Digest Posts 0
Credits 70
Posts 64
Karma 69
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-11-2007
Location Australia
Status Offline
Post at 14-4-2011 19:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #18 beta's post

sorry Bro, hopefully you will find Oz a bit more sophisticated now, sure there are some uneducated dickheads who don't know shit from clay who may think like that... speaking from my own opinion, doesn't matter what or where you come from as long as you treat me with respect then you deserve the same ...
cookiemonsta
Kinky King

UID 65027
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1774
Posts 598
Karma 1753
Acceptance 427
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 8-5-2011 17:03  Profile P.M. 
Australian society has come a long way since the '80s
The 1st generation immigrants had paved the way for Asians today
It is due to their tolerance which have changed (most) Australian perceptions of immigrants in general
I am very grateful and commend them for their efforts, thank you
For they have shared our culture, some heritage and choices
Many has been keen to embrace and accepts our way of life
I may not have escaped any racial remarks unscathed in the early years
However, my exposure has been minimal and hasn't really made a huge impact of my life
There are still small minorities who are still against immigrants
But thankfully, ignorance is bliss, I practice it often in those kinds of situations

Just my 2c
jimlee333
Nookie Newbie

UID 67593
Digest Posts 0
Credits 60
Posts 22
Karma 60
Acceptance -3
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-6-2011
Location TST
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2011 00:30  Profile P.M. 
Speak English, they will leave you alone. I can speak English which is my first language, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, and Russian. What works best when dealing with cops in HK or Mainland is to speak English. This is more true in HK, a few times I was lost, asked for directions in English to the popo and it was like their cerebellum fused or something caused I heard the lady cop say to her partner. Its a damm Geilo and (I'm a ABC), I dont know what he is saying, go talk to him.

nosaj
Nookie Newbie

UID 62904
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2011 16:49  Profile P.M. 
what are you suppose to say if the cops ask you: "what is your relationship with her" or "what are you doing"?
what if you say im her boyfriend, then you find out she doesn't have her ID?
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 5-7-2011 08:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #107 nosaj's post

There is a natural tendancy to lie in this situation - but the best bet is indeed to simply be honest - if you are in a room with a single girl you are doing nothing wrong - even if SHE is (ie:  expired visa, a tourist visa, etc.).  You can admit you are paying her to fuck you.  Theyt'll record your ID and leave you alone.  She might be freaked by this and beg you to say she is your girlfreind, but if you do you are setting yourself up....  Lying to the police can get you in jail for the nite, and all they have to ask you is her full name, date-of-birth, or a few other questions that a "real" boyfriend would know.

So.., best to be honest and polite.

It is true that as white foreigner I seem to be let off easily.  Not sure why....  I was caught in a room with 3 hookers, naked, the smell of pot in the air, and a noise complaint from the neighbors (a longer story I told elsewhere)...  they just took my ID, asked a few questions and left.  Two of the girls only had toursit-visas but still, they did nothing.  Not really sure why...  They did not ask specifically if I was paying for sex, mind you....  they asked me "what are you doing here?"  I said "partying" (which was clearly the case as I was rather drunk) and they shrugged and went "Ok".  Maybe the fact that it was obvious we WERE partying made it legit.
tralala456
Nookie Newbie

UID 72048
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 4
Karma 4
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 12-8-2011 04:18  Profile P.M. 
My friend got caught a little while ago. He speaks Canto but only spoke English to the cops and pretended he could not understand. They just checked his id (US) and let him go.
Junkjunkjunk
Carnal Conqueror

UID 9196
Digest Posts 0
Credits 359
Posts 319
Karma 357
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 12-8-2011 16:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #109 tralala456's post

Can you please give more details like where was he caught and in what circumstances, that would help.
owen10
Musky Member

UID 59276
Digest Posts 0
Credits 110
Posts 105
Karma 109
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 8-11-2011 10:44  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by cookiemonsta at 8-5-2011 17:03
Australian society has come a long way since the '80s
The 1st generation immigrants had paved the way for Asians today
It is due to their tolerance which have changed (most) Australian perceptions of  ...

I agree. I also stay in Australia quite often and racial matters seem to be much better now, for Asians at least.
There is more of a negative stereotype on the Lebanese people..etc who go around causing trouble.
The only stereotype I feel there is with Asians is that we are tight-asses. But in general we Chinese bring a lot of money into the country.
The city areas also have heaps of Asians.
Plot.plot
Nookie Newbie

UID 67436
Digest Posts 0
Credits 37
Posts 17
Karma 37
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-6-2011
Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2012 13:40  Profile P.M. 
tin hau alley?
is this place legal? these girls can with a visa and stay only a couple of weeks. so i assume it is pefectly legal to be in the room with them!
anything to worry about in case of police raid? thanks
Heliosix
Nookie Newbie

UID 94965
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 1
Karma 0
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2012 10:29  Profile P.M. 
Drivers license ok?

Or do you need to carry your passport around?
opa23
Nookie Newbie

UID 98790
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 3
Karma 0
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 13-12-2012 02:47  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Heliosix at 28-9-2012 10:29
Or do you need to carry your passport around?

make a copy of your passport. and for safety always carry your drivers licence with you
slopetemplar
Nookie Newbie

UID 100491
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 5
Karma 4
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-12-2012
Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 26-3-2013 16:28  Profile Site P.M. 
i have such a bad habit of getting stoned and then going, that definately increases my risk of being harrassed
MongerHK141
Nookie Newbie

UID 105643
Digest Posts 0
Credits 85
Posts 36
Karma 82
Acceptance 64
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-5-2013
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 23-5-2013 22:27  Profile P.M. 
I was caught in  Police raid in Tsuen Wan of a building full of mainland working girls. The girl got a call that Police were on the way and told me to be quiet. They were all plain clothes, about 5-6. Initially they started yelling outside the 3 x girks doors whilst knocking (I'm watching the cctv snd the girl starts to piss her pants). Next thing I know they lock the steel entry gate to the rooms on the floor and I seen then messing around in the false ceiling outside whilst other officers get more irrate in Cantonese and putonghua - obviously telling them to open up. Next thing I know is all cctv cameras go off then the power 30 secs later. The girl is freaking out, grabs her passport, hides her laptop and tells me shes bailing out. Next thing I know is shes legged it out the window (dressed in leopard print thong knickers and bra with a black chiffon negligee) and down the 3rd floor drain pipe to the alley at the back of the building.

Now at this point I'm thinking im f**ked with Police about to break down the door in a dark room. I decide to respond to their yelling and go "hello?" which led to a 5 sec pause and then someone said please open the door... which I give it another 5 secs and then open up to 6 very confused plain clothes cops. Two pulled out their ID and explained who they were and asked for my HKID. They were very polite and asked me "Where is the girl?"... I said there was a girl in the room before, but I have no ifea where she is now - I was sleeping on the bed. They talked to each other in Canto, handed back my ID and said thank you. I asked if it was ok if I could leave which they said Ok, no problem - so I left.

Once out on the street I noticed 4 uniformed cops outside the building and more cops aroundthe surrounding streets and 3 or 4 police vans.

Interesting experience and as it turns out, that ended up being a free punt with a tight 21yr old 5'2" 32B spinner. Not sure if she was caught but I notice she popped up again last week on the DB and got curious about going to see her to find out her side of what transpired - but I fear she may charge me double this time!

Recent Ratings
liveabroad9   1-4-2017 00:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
issue151   25-5-2013 08:33  Acceptance  +1   I like!
hknyc
Nookie Newbie

UID 105056
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 1
Karma 0
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-5-2013
Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 10-7-2013 12:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #116 MongerHK141's post

Did she pop up on the DB the same Tsuen Wan building, or did she move? How come when they are told that the cops are coming, you don't have time get dressed and leave - they only know they're coming once they're right in the building?

Do the cops usually check the famous places eg. Kam Bong, Coronet Court, etc? I've read somewhere on the forum that they usually leave the well known places alone

Do any of you guys check the real age of the girl beforehand? Paying to have sex with a girl below 16 can get you into some deep shit...
pi0n
Nookie Newbie

UID 118478
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 5
Karma 2
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 11-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2014 04:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #116 MongerHK141's post

That's really not nice man...just pay the girl. At least half if you were interrupted!
hustlerhk2014
Nookie Newbie

UID 118673
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 6
Karma 0
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 17-6-2014 01:03  Profile P.M. 
If you are chinese but you speak fully fluent english, can you get away with anything? I mean  if you have no chinese accent, just speak english to cops will they let you go? I mean I am chinese but I am also dressed pretty western.
pinoduck
Lustful Lord

UID 2735
Digest Posts 0
Credits 753
Posts 169
Karma 749
Acceptance 88
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2014 17:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #19 capricorn's post

Really? I thought farang was derived from the word in Thai for French? So all white people suddenly were called "French"...bigger insult than being called "Gweilo" for some...