Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 14-6-2009 20:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
King Hing Adventure

Not really a report but a funny story when visiting today.  Went to the 7th floor with an old dude with a rice box on the elevator.  I found it a bit weird but he kept staring at me as we were on the elevator.  We both get off the 7th floor and he is opening the gate of his apartment as I try to slip past him.  He then bitches at me, says something like "just wait, fuck your mother"  Dung yut jun lar, diew lei lo mo under his breath.  It was quite funny because it really was my fault shoving him aside to get to the doors, I should have waited but it's not my fault this dude lives next to WGs.  Actually ended up visiting Wai Shan on the 3rd floor apt B, but no time for a report now.  Expect it though.
ulebsari (Andy)
Erotic Emperor

UID 2910
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2134
Posts 919
Karma 2118
Acceptance 321
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-8-2007
Location Not in HK
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2009 01:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
very funny ... I try to avoide eye contact with the locals when mongering...

Cheers.