Credits 34
Posts 32
Karma 34
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-5-2008
Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2009 00:51  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sex with a pregnant girl?

Me and my friend went to Dongguan 3 weeks ago,   After 45 mins taxi from the railway, we decided to try the usual hotel sauna just a few blocks from hyatt.

Place is kinda busy so i took the 3 hours massage first.  I was asked to wait in my room for 15 mins.   A girl in a bruce lee outfit comes in to serve tea.  I noticed she is also wearing a tag and looks like 5-6 months pregnant.  So i initiate a conversation commenting it must be tough to be working in such condition.  I ask her if she live nearby and she said she is lodging with co-workers.  And the husband?  she said none because it was an accident (I didnt ask further as i assume it might be unprotected sex with customers).  

So i said it must be really tough not to be able to earn extra right now especially with a baby coming.  She replied she works longer hours than usual.  Then what surprised me she mentioned she also gives BJ privately to massage customers for $100.   I jokingly ask if she tried having sex.  She laugh and say no, and i said if i offered her $1200 for it.   Surprising she said she might agreed but it had to be on a limit or certain position.  So i just marked her tag and got her cel number before session with real massuer begins.  

I didnt tell my friend about it and i just crumbled and throw away the paper on our way back.  All in my head is that i dont want to cause harm or hazards to a baby.   So last week i search the internet in curiosity about couples having sex while pregnant. And most of the doctors advice seems ok.

I always has the knack for being adventurous.  but I dont regret missing that opportunity.  Dont think ill have the guts or moral to do it.

Anyone has experience having sex with pregnant (wife or mistress included) women?

[ Last edited by  hkboy141 at 13-6-2009 00:52 ]
alex67
Nookie Newbie

UID 9047
Digest Posts 0
Credits 89
Posts 92
Karma 89
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2009 06:28  Profile P.M. 
About 10 years back i went to a wg that was about 5 months pregnant. She was not a pro, but a lady who souple s times a week recieved men at her home.
Sex was weired, bit a weel difficult to explain, did not felt really right. Also because she did not put in any real effort, done it but not sure i would try again with a wg.
romina_0385
Carnal Conqueror

UID 10881
Digest Posts 0
Credits 302
Posts 255
Karma 302
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-4-2008
Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2009 08:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hkboy141's post

even if tis 100% possible, i wont do it as i believe that its totally sick!!!
G-A-R-Y (Tight Pussy Hunter)
Banned

UID 21748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5028
Posts 1431
Karma 4964
Acceptance 1284
Reading Access 0
Registered 11-3-2009
Location The Wizard is: ** IN **
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2009 09:55  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by romina_0385 at 2009/6/12 04:53 PM
even if tis 100% possible, i wont do it as i believe that its totally sick!!!

Careful what you say, most people would say that any contact with a WG is "totally sick".

-G

Don't flame me, I swear those insults were supposed to be taken as compliments!
Froddo
Erotic Emperor

UID 12094
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2444
Posts 2199
Karma 2439
Acceptance 97
Reading Access 60
Registered 6-6-2008
Location OZ
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2009 10:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hkboy141's post

You may well have already had sex with a first trimester woman and not even known it.

Sex is not going to hurt the baby if you use common sense, safe sex, and are sensitive to situation i.e. sex at 4 months of pregnancy is going to be very different to sex at 8 months (where spoon position is most likely and tender/gentle love making is the obvious approach).

Personally I would only have sex with a mid-term or 3rd trimester woman who was my wife or GF.  IMO it's pretty tragic for a WG to work at that point in her pregnancy, especially as how can she trust the guy to respect her condition? Even though STD risk is low it's going to be the worst timing of WG's life to catch something like herpes as it may be risk factor for the baby at birth.

To answer you question hkboy; "Anyone has experience having sex with pregnant (wife or mistress included) women?"

I don't want to get too personal here but I do know midwives who encourage husband and wives to continue sexual relations and intimacy through most of the pregnancy. Some women report having intense and long orgasms that spread across their diaphragm, and men report wives who are very "wet" and "receptive" .........

[ Last edited by  Froddo at 13-6-2009 10:15 ]
romina_0385
Carnal Conqueror

UID 10881
Digest Posts 0
Credits 302
Posts 255
Karma 302
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-4-2008
Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2009 10:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 G-A-R-Y's post

i got it but hkboy141 is talking about sex with a pregnant WG though... that could be far worst than sick.
may be its not my cup of tea given the opportunity to do so!

[ Last edited by  romina_0385 at 13-6-2009 10:08 ]
G-A-R-Y (Tight Pussy Hunter)
Banned

UID 21748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5028
Posts 1431
Karma 4964
Acceptance 1284
Reading Access 0
Registered 11-3-2009
Location The Wizard is: ** IN **
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2009 10:31  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by romina_0385 at 2009/6/12 06:05 PM
i got it but hkboy141 is talking about sex with a pregnant WG though... that could be far worst than sick.

If you're suggesting that you wouldn't want the responsibility if anything went wrong with the child, then I'd say that I'd respect that.

If you're judging another punters sexual preference, then I'd have to ask you, "what point are you trying to make?" It's a slippery slope saying that all the sexual antics that are documented here are fine, but XXXXXXXX, now that's sick!

Who are you to judge?

G

Don't flame me, I swear those insults were supposed to be taken as compliments!
romina_0385
Carnal Conqueror

UID 10881
Digest Posts 0
Credits 302
Posts 255
Karma 302
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 30
Registered 27-4-2008
Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 13-6-2009 10:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #7 G-A-R-Y's post

I totally have nothing against the bros preference for there desire!!! sorry for the wrong word describing the act... i should say probably it would be disastruous when something went wrong...
DArtagnan (unofficial Mayor of the Forum)
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2009 11:40  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by hkboy141 at 13-6-2009 00:51
Anyone has experience having sex with pregnant (wife or mistress included) women?

the benefits outweigh the risks

during pregnancy the woman's body is doing overtime producing hormones - growth hormones, sex hormones - makes her feel great, full of energy (except for the last couple of months) and very very horny.  pregnancy sex is great fun, great for bonding, and makes up for the stress that's about to come

there is some debate about whether premature contractions can be induced during sex (e.g. late term) but this is considered a remote risk by most health advisors these days.  

something that IS generally accepted is that the emotional state of the mother impacts the baby.  that means making her feel good is actually a good thing for both the mother AND the foetus.  

doing it with a WG?  I've seen a couple of ads by pregnant WGs charging a premium for the special service!! - so it does happen.  Not something I'd go looking for myself - but if it tickles your fancy and you're not looking for horizontal gymnastics, my view is you should feel free.  Just be prepared to be gentler than usual.

Hear Ye!  The Mayor has spoken!
grantbone
Lustful Lord

UID 18269
Digest Posts 0
Credits 929
Posts 854
Karma 927
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-1-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2009 00:57  Profile P.M. 
physically you wont her the girl or the baby...so on that front i think it is ok...

but morally is it wrong?  i'd say, if the girl wants to make money...it should be ok...as long as it is not forced upon her then i think you are good...
CanuckGuy
Kinky King

UID 14781
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1502
Posts 1292
Karma 1493
Acceptance 171
Reading Access 50
Registered 29-9-2008
Location On Your Screen
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2009 10:35  Profile P.M. 
I was going to make a rather off color joke about banging and a hand job at the same time, but I will not do it.

I will say that some pregnant girls are absolute freaks, super horny and very aware of their bodies.  Others are, well, not interested in the slightest.  Sex can be difficult, deep penetration is not recommended and of course, don't squish anyone.  Standard position would be either spooning (with restricted penetration) or L-mish (shes on her back, you are on your knees straight up, sort of turning you into an L - careful on the penetration).

Best BJ I ever got was from a pregnant girl I met at a party.  Totally into it!
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2009 11:14  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by CanuckGuy at 16-6-2009 10:35
I was going to make a rather off color joke about banging and a hand job at the same time, but I will not do it ...

LOL - I think you just did

they did capture an ultrasound vid of a foetus (apparently male) making characteristic hand movements ... apparently enjoying himself ... goes to prove some guys start REAL early!!

bluebird
Nookie Newbie

UID 21202
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6
Posts 7
Karma 6
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 16-6-2009 13:50  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by romina_0385 at 13-6-2009 10:05

having a preference for preg women is really no different than having a foot fetish, etc.
registrar
Musky Member

UID 2919
Digest Posts 0
Credits 182
Posts 142
Karma 181
Acceptance 17
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2010 02:49  Profile P.M. 
Been there done that!

Never be ashamed to admit what you have tried (especially in a relatively anonymous forum like here).

I've had the pleasure of trying this thrice since I started mongering.  For awhile I had the reservation of it being 'sicko' ... and so on ... but I ended up being horny for a WG that I was a semi-regular to.  She had taken a hiatus and then started working again but was 5 months preggo.  

She was a WG with great service (HK-er claiming to be Japanese...this was in Toronto) so off I went to their incall.  

Her service was great and she did seem slightly more horny than usual (may have just been my virile presence).  They only real limitation was her energy in terms of positions and motion.  I am sure she'd been doing her kegel exercises as her control was even stronger than I recalled.

After that I was intrigued and tried it once more with a latina in Toronto and then with a gwei mui while in Seattle.  I did see a listing for a WG in Seattle that was for a gal that was at 8 months...I passed on that.  I didn't want to be the one calling for an ambulance for a gal in labour and explaining that to my colleagues/client.    After trying it those three times my interest in this fetsih has since passed.  

I do have to say that the gals did have a glow about them and were very into the mish.  I'd say that it gives a +0.5/5 to looks at the least in most cases.

Cheers!!!!

[ Last edited by  registrar at 12-1-2010 03:17 ]

Seeing the world one WG at a time.
chewie10
Carnal Conqueror

UID 37393
Digest Posts 0
Credits 293
Posts 383
Karma 294
Acceptance -17
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2010 06:17  Profile P.M. 
I would probably refrain from pregnant woman because I would be afraid that I accident cause birth to happen to quickly!  
As I recall the woman vagina canal still works fine during pregnancy.  It only if one's manhood is too long would there be a problem.  Still anal with a pregnant woman sounds good!
CanuckGuy
Kinky King

UID 14781
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1502
Posts 1292
Karma 1493
Acceptance 171
Reading Access 50
Registered 29-9-2008
Location On Your Screen
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2010 06:55  Profile P.M. 
I have had a couple of situations in the last 12 months that have allowed me to enjoy this sort of thing, and I have to say it is both an interesting situation and something that is really intimate and fun.   The first one is a younger girl about 6 months gone,   mostly short stroking in spoon while she furiously rubbed her clit to a big orgasm.  The second one was only 4 or 5 months gone, no penetration, but she truly enjoyed DATY and pretty much flooded me (more fluid than before she was pregnant).

After 7 months, it becomes much more difficult, and many girls will shy away from it as the orgasm may trigger other side effects that might cause contractions to start early.  I will say thought that the younger one was a very talented cock sucker right up to the week before giving birth!
Canonball
Musky Member

UID 37622
Digest Posts 0
Credits 154
Posts 225
Karma 153
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 20
Registered 9-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2010 10:33  Profile P.M. 
i personaly find that really really disgusting.. but apparently it doesnt do any harm to the baby
my sisters friend was pregnant and her geno doc told her to have sex with her husband if the baby doesnt come out near due date
TheButler
Erotic Emperor

UID 31268
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2606
Posts 2131
Karma 2576
Acceptance 603
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2010 11:54  Profile P.M. 
I suppose the issue isn't whether sex with a pregnant woman is 'sicko' or immoral, it's not; but whether a pregnant woman having sex for pay is putting her baby at a higher risk for contracting some sort of STD.

I didn't do it.  Really I didn't.
The Butler
pisser
Lustful Lord

UID 14751
Digest Posts 0
Credits 702
Posts 647
Karma 700
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 40
Registered 28-9-2008
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2010 17:27  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Canonball at 12-1-2010 10:33
i personaly find that really really disgusting ...  

Poor choice of words bro.    It's not something I'd look for but it certainly couldn't be described as 'disgusting'.  
Master Mongerer

UID 12884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5034
Posts 4392
Karma 4928
Acceptance 2111
Reading Access 80
Registered 10-7-2008
Location Pitcairn
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2010 18:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #19 pisser's post

I guess it's possible it might be disgusting to him but not to you or others ..?  

I don't think he was flaming, just sharing his preference.  

Me, I think scat is disgusting, but wouldn't expect a scat-lover to agree with me ... each to his (ahem) taste ..!

Recent Ratings
pisser   13-1-2010 11:17  Acceptance  +2   Scat IS disgusting. Puke.