Subject: Are the Tsim Sha Tsui girls that much better?
jswilmde
Nookie Newbie

UID 24240
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 4
Karma 4
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-4-2009
Location UK
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 04:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Are the Tsim Sha Tsui girls that much better?

Hi Guys,

I'm going to Kowloon and for the first time in my life I'm going to rent a girl! Lifestyle change! I'm noticing that the Tsim Sha Tsui girls are twice what is being charged in the other neighborhoods so I'm wondering if the service (!) is better or that's just what the traffic will bear?

That said; what would be my next best choice of neighborhoods for the cleanest, most skillful and economical lay of a lifetime!

JS
HeMan
Erotic Emperor

UID 294
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2206
Posts 1522
Karma 2199
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 60
Registered 28-2-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 09:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 jswilmde's post

service can be hit in miss with any 141 girls anywhere.  but for the best selection, TST and CWB are your best choices, MK is okay too for economical and skillful but not for cleanliness.
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21106
Posts 20491
Karma 20532
Acceptance 11489
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 11:28  Profile P.M. 
If you're worried its a police trap make sure you have a voice recorder when
you talk to her and never ask her - how much money or where to go ... let her tell you !
G-A-R-Y (Tight Pussy Hunter)
Banned

UID 21748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5028
Posts 1431
Karma 4964
Acceptance 1284
Reading Access 0
Registered 11-3-2009
Location The Wizard is: ** IN **
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 16:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 jswilmde's post

if you're new to this, spend a little extra and start out with a hotel girl. it's easy, low risk, and clean. and the girls are usually young and close to what you'd expect from their DB entries. you also won't be wondering the halls of run down buildings and bumping into other punters.

after half a dozen encounters you'll be happy you started out this way.

-G

Don't flame me, I swear those insults were supposed to be taken as compliments!
ksoz
Lustful Lord

UID 17447
Digest Posts 0
Credits 623
Posts 504
Karma 622
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 18:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 jswilmde's post

Yes, go for the TST gals.  Much easier to get started punting with them, especially if you like them young and pretty.  There is a lot to choose from.  If you get poor service, tell the papasan.

For your next best choice of neighbourhoods, it would be in CWB for the 141 walk-ups.  Experience Fuji building! If your budget is a concern, stick to Mongkok.
kzachan
Musky Member

UID 13607
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 143
Karma 163
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 19:05  Profile P.M. 
do both ive visited a few hotel girls in tst and yes they are younger and often prettier but sometimes i just dont think its worth the hassle of getting dicked around by papas
with walk up u get what u see and there are always a few diamonds in the rough sometimes service even exceed hotel girls in my opinion! and i think its quite fun going door to door in champagne/ fuji
aliasone
Carnal Conqueror

UID 17559
Digest Posts 0
Credits 371
Posts 372
Karma 371
Acceptance -9
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 22:42  Profile P.M. 
I would probably start out with the tst hg as the bros said they are young and pretty.  But YMMV in terms of the service you get.  Best to read up on the reports and go by your gut whether the girl u chose is good.  I'd probably venture after the hg to the walkups as like the bros said again it maybe a little bit more unsafe and not as clean (i.e the work environment may not be as well kept)
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 545
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2009 07:36  Profile P.M. 
If you are in TST,...

... why don't you just go up Champagne court or another building?  I went floor to floor knocking on doors without the (busy) sign until i saw one that I liked.  You can also look in the rooms to see if they are clean and make sure to take a nice long sniff because some of these girls are absolutely disgusting when it comes to cleanliness which also reflects on how clean the girls are as well.  I found one a few gems, even though I should have wrote down their door numbers and floors but the last thing I was thinking about was writing reports on my short stint in HK a few months ago.  Don't expect BBBJ, dfk, daty in champagne court, even though I did not ask with the exception of asking for a BBBJ (no go)...  if you want clean safe fun, champagne court is your building, as for all the other goodies, TST reservations are the way to go if you are into one shot, but if you are young and virile, I would definitely get my China VISA and go north for gold.  China is unsurpassed when you want to go buck wild.
jswilmde
Nookie Newbie

UID 24240
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 4
Karma 4
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-4-2009
Location UK
Status Offline
Post at 16-5-2009 22:41  Profile P.M. 
Busted my Monger cherry.

So I went to the New Lucky House on Jordan Road and had sex with Po Po on the 5th floor in flat J/3. At least that's what I think her name is but I don't see her profile in the DB. She was in a room with Lilly who is on the New Lucky House DB. I got a massage, a BJ with a condom and had frontal vaginal sex also with a condom and we took a shower immediately after.

Po Po is a sweet, beautiful girl who really did her best and I have to say she was pretty good. Having Lilly in the room was a bit of a turnoff since she and Po Po had a running conversation in Chinese and finally had some kind of an argument. I asked Lilly to leave and things went better. For 800 HK I could have had them both so maybe that's what I should have done. I paid Po Po 500.

This was my first time as a Monger and I was pretty nervous and scared to death that i had "caught something". Now, three weeks later, I'm feeling good and looking forward to my next HKG trip!

[ Last edited by  jswilmde at 3-6-2009 09:57 ]