Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 03:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nathan road street walkers

Took a walk on Nathan road and was asked by several gals to "I go with you"
Mostly not to good looking,but one was decent looking.
I was a little worried it might be a vice set up.
Do they ever use undrcover women police officers to make vice bust in HK?
Bearcat
HeMan
Erotic Emperor

UID 294
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2206
Posts 1522
Karma 2199
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 60
Registered 28-2-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 09:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 bearcat's post

yes....recent big bust in YMT brothel was through the work of the "police flower".  not sure how they did it though.  maybe the officer went in looking for a job.
zbm
Kinky King

UID 2449
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1617
Posts 477
Karma 1607
Acceptance 198
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 11:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 bearcat's post

Tsim Sha Tsui & Tsim Sha Tsui East especially have a very heavy quotient of girls and mama's offering girls...

near 'Sticky Fingers' there's always one mama, about 40 speaks really good English offering girls......havent taken her up on her offer yet, but always joke with her that i'd rather take her..as she has that sexy older woman vibe...ala Carrie Ng

And walking across the square towards Chinachem you'll be accosted by a seemingly endless army of mama's and girls.....

same for Nathan Road between Kowloon park to peninsula...endless offers
bearcat
Carnal Conqueror

UID 20725
Digest Posts 0
Credits 301
Posts 264
Karma 300
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 22-5-2009 11:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 zbm's post

Yes walking on Nathan road I was asked by older ladies offering young girls.I had already had a hotel reservation girl earlier and wasnt sure if this old bird could shoot again so soon so declined all offers.
I got a kick out of it all though.
People offering watches,shirts and whatever.
Some pretty persistant,finally just acted like I didnt understand what the hell they were saying and kept walking.
Single white guy walking down the street is like having a fucking target on your back.