Karma 622
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 01:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
From WG to FB

Wow, the recent posts on dating WGs (from xiao38 and aliasone) are great and have got me thinking about FBs. I have only recently gotten in the punting lifestyle and the overall experience has been

I have the chance of hanging out with a WG in China : (she invited me).  I was thinking of visiting her around August, but I thought better to bring it forward and strike while the iron is hot (ok I'm just too horny at the moment ).

Maybe some of the senior bros who have experiences with WGs as FBs (either free or paid/discounted) could answer my queries:

1) Since she's a WG and its not like I know her that well, was wondering how I should go about converting her to a FB? Just paying her a visit, and mainland China is unfamiliar territory (never been there before).  
     - How do you guys arrange the holiday trip with the WG?
     - When you pay for the expenses (room, food, tickets), what about the sex? Or is the sex going to be an additional cost?
     - If the sex is going to be free, but the other expenses are not, shes not really a free FB, is she? Just a FB?

2) Where's a good place to holiday in China (with a FB in tow).  How many days is enough? And as for controlling the expenses, any guide on doing that? Holidaying with a WG could get expensive.

3) Any negotiations need to be carried out before I get there?

4) What do I do, in case it turns out to be one of those scams/long cons, where the initial times are free, and then she starts asking for big amounts of $?

5) Is there time for me to squeeze in a day in DG/CP after I'm done with the WG? The China reports have made DG/CP to tempting to be missed! What domestic airlines are reliable?

Appreciate any help rendered.

Moderators, please move this thread if it is more appropriate in the Chat section.

[ Last edited by  ksoz at 14-5-2009 01:58 ]
hunter (Real Slim Slapper-Status: 九叔 .)
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Location Pussy Paradise, Earth
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 02:42  Profile P.M. 
1) Forget bout converting her. That;s the dumbest idea. You don;t even know her. Go with the flow.  

Arrange holiday trip? Get her to arrange. Ask her where she wanna go. I've been to Spring resorts, some big cities and holiday resorts with em before. But please tell us where is your location first and we might be able to suggest what u can do. Well if she is a good tour guide, she will take the initiative to plan where u shld go.

Payment, well since she is a WG, she would expect u to pay all. For the sex part, going rate is 1K per day. I usually give a lot lesser and see how is their reaction and top up bit by bit until they smile on the last day. Tell em, I will see u again, next time I compensate u more or shit like that. Do not negotiate the fee upfront, not now.

I don;t know how you define FB....sex for free or not free, at the end of the day, u still spend money.

2) Where is your location?

Controlling expenses, one thing I know, they don;t really fancy much dining in expensive restaurant. They like local food. you can save $$ here.
Hotel, depend where u are, I do not suggest 5 stars hotel. Just get price range RMB200 to RMB300, that;s like 4 stars by local standard but well thats for PRD area hotel pricing.
Don;t try to be smart ass, suggesting shopping. And if she suggest, just tell her u hate shopping and walking in malls or shit like that.
Gift, not necessary. Gift is for trip 2. Don;t show too much affection and over fancy her.

3) If she is for real, don;t negotiate.  If she is really into $$$, don;t worry bout it, she will negotiate with u upfront instead.
You can tell her; I will compensate u accordingly if your are a good gal so no money term is negotiated upfront, giving u room to pay the service fee, e.g if u piss off with her in the middle of the holiday and u wanna run, that give u a good reason to pay her less.

4) Scam?? good luck bro.
You wanna take risk??
I am a risk taker and I always hope for the best....Just Do It motto!!!

5)  DG/CP.........man get yourself sort out first with the holiday. you are not even sure you wanna meet her because u are concerned with point 4)

Above based on my experiences, and just little gists for you.....

[ Last edited by  hunter at 14-5-2009 02:51 ]

Recent Ratings
kaka   14-5-2009 10:17  Karma  +2   helpful info!

Retired from pussy arena….Uncle 9

grantbone
Lustful Lord

UID 18269
Digest Posts 0
Credits 929
Posts 854
Karma 927
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-1-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 03:58  Profile P.M. 
why take a vacation w/ a wg??  they just want to have some fun but someone else footing their bill...if she wants money just to accompany you, you might as well go by yourself to some resort and i am sure you will find many girls their ready and willing to serve you.  much cheaper that way and still have the fun...also in case she becomes a dud there you don't have to take care of her...
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 10:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 hunter's post

all hail to King Hunter & his FB minions!!!
that's some good advice there...

does all those answers come to your head instantly, or u have to think abt it?
kaka (YaYa PaPaYa)
Godfather of Hole

UID 4484
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8232
Posts 4486
Karma 8093
Acceptance 2775
Reading Access 90
Registered 15-11-2007
Location China
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 10:26  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by hunter at 14-5-2009 02:42
Controlling expenses, one thing I know, they don;t really fancy much dining in expensive restaurant. They like local food. you can save $$ here.

i once brought this girl to "Zhen KungFu" for dinner...
she thought i was kidding, until we were at the door steps..
she stared at me with disgust, and walked away...

i always thought they like western steak house..
especially those with salad bars.. they get so much joy from stacking vegetables on their plates.

and for all those who don't know Zhen Kungfu..
it's a chinese fast food chain in china..
http://www.zkungfu.com.cn/
Siklong69
Master Mongerer

UID 3523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5175
Posts 3242
Karma 5099
Acceptance 1529
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-10-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 11:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 hunter's post

Yeah, listen to our resident Honorable Professor of Sexology and Mongorology, Professor Hunter. He's 100% right.
Years ago, I think it was in 2004 after the SARS disaster I wnet back several times to a chcik called San San in a walkup in Kimberley Rd, who was hotel gal quality and one of the horniest gals I have ever fucked. When she saw me on the security cam in the corridor she opened her door and rushed out shouting 'gwailo, gwailo' and practically dragged me in. I had gone there without a pre-selected gal in mind and she was very attractive, young and fresh so of course I didn't mind. Once in the room she jumped up and hugged me with her legs wrapped around me and her lips locled to mine in the deepest of DFKs. It was really like seeing a long lost lover after a year's separation. After I brought her down to earth and had a look at her she posed coquettishly and asked me if I liked her. My cock was so hard that there was really only one answer. At that time the company I worked for had their office just a little further up the road towards the Miramar Hotel and this gal was down in the DB as working around the clock so she became my part-time lover for the three months that she was here.
At 380 a pop I could afford to see her twice a week and sometimes twice in one day when I was feeling horny.
Over the visits she told me her life story which srated with being an orphan in a home somewhere in Sichuan. When she turned 17 she was told she had to leave and one of the staff told her she could get her a good job in a sauna in Chengdu. She was trained in massage there and I can attest to her skills. The first year she worked in a veggie place with only regular massage and hand-jobs. She laughed and told me that the sauna was very strickt and the gals had to wear three pairs of thick panties, like the ones her grandma wore and a totally secure bra so the punters could not touch anything interesting.
From there she was 'sold' to another sauna in DG where sex was voluntary and worked on the system of the suana selling double oil massage sessions and the punters then expecting sex for which they would tip the gals direct. It was here that she revealed that she had already been raped in the orphange by several of the staff when she was about 14, so she knew how to 'do it'. The staff had told her this was all 'normal' and that all the girls did it as a 'thank you' for the privilige of staying the orphanage. She cried while telling me this part and I was so outraged that in the end I just paid her after just hugging and DFKing. Neither of us were in the mood for sex.
This was after probably the fifth or sixth visit to San San.
She never asked for a tip or any extra money and as she was an orphan she never told me sob stories about needy relatives because she didn't have any.
What she DID tell me was that she had never had a holiday or been on a trip purely for pleasure and she asked me where I had been and oohd and aahd when I told her all the places I had been since childhood. She seemed especially enamoured of hawaii and after a few more visits told me she had walked around the neighbourhood to buy food and seen there was a Hawaii Sauna nearby. She naively asked me if they were a Hawaiian company and if she worked there could she maybe be transferred back to Hawaii if she worked very hard. She had the body of a mature woman, but all pink and fresh, but she had the attitude and enthusiasm of a young teenager and her tough life up until then didn't seemed to have made her cynical or negative. One time she told me she felt she had been very lucky because other orphan girls in Sichuan had just been left to die.
Funnily enough, perhaps because she acted so young and naive I never got into the singing ship syndrome, but came to treat her like a real part-time lover who was a third my age.
She also never hassled me in any way and I had told her early on that I had a Chinese wife and she would ask politely about her and once very clumsily tried to explain that she would never in any way try to affect my family or home life. It was clumsy because she was trying to accommodate my shallow knowledge of Mandarin.  I tend to call it Mandarin because I picked up most of it while working in Taiwan years ago.
When she was reaching the end of her permit to stay in Hong Kong I noticed that she was becoming a little sad at times and would cling to me, especially after sex, but when I asked her what was wrong she would just shake her head and say 'nothing'.
My company does engineering projects and around that time we got a job to sell some heavy engineering machinery to a company in Sanya on Hainan island and I had to go there. As the dates coincided with a long weekend and my wife was visiting relatives elsewhere in China I asked her if she wanted to spend a week with me in 'China's Hawaii'. The dates more or less coincided with the end of her deal with the syndicate in Shenzhen and her visa so the next day she told me OK. I have never seen a young gal so happy. We couldn't travel from Hong Kong because of her circumstances, but we arranged to meet in Shenzhen and she booked a room for the first night in the hotel attached to the Luohu railway station. She only asked for RMB1000 for the room as well as her arrangements to join me on the trip, for which the company had made arrangements, with the flight I was taking leaving from Shenzhen airport on Hainan Airway if I remember correctly. She said she would get a travel agent in Shenzhen to get her on the same flight and of course we would stay in my hotel.
I have to admit that I had a few moments of doubt as I travelled on the KCR train to Luohu. Firstly I wondered if she would have just gone off with the 1000. Secondly I had told her that she had to dressed like a 'proper OL' when she was with me and she had to behave in public and she wasn't allowed to hold hands with me or have any physical contact. The story was that she was an interpreter.
I needn't have worried. She was sitting primly in the lobby of the hotel and I almost didn't recognize her. She must have spent a little of her own money because she had had her hair done. Had minimum make-up on and wore a pair of dorky horn-rimmed glasses. She also carried a small attache case and a matching small carry-on suitcase. LV, of course, but fake LV from the Luohu shopping mall. She looked perfect.
She then proceeded to take me to the reception counter and took my passport from me and handed it to the receptionist while giving her the booking number. Very professional and nobody hearby would have guessed that ours was anything but a professional business arrangement.
I should point out that at no time did she ask me for any kind of fee or fuck money or anything. It was just like two friends going off on holiday.

I was very tempted to grab her hand as we walked to the elevators but she acted very cooly and professionally until we were inside the room. Then she practically raped me. She tore all our clothes off, but carefully hung them up so they wouldn't be wrinkled for our journey the next day.
I guess the tension had been building up and it was one of the best fucks of my life. I have to confess here that in the heat of the moment we did it BB.
Afterwards she told me not to worry because she had been to a doctor for tests as soon as she left Hong Kong and was clean and she told then then also that she had had two abortions while she was in the orphanage and could never have a baby. She cried a little as she told me this and then jumped up and said it was better not to make so many babies. I really had to admire her positive outlook and sheer guts in the face of a sad and tough life.
I guess some of you are wondering if it was all a big scam, but she never asked for money or any kind of advantage so I tend to believe her story.
The next day we flew to Hainan and we never had any problems with hotel receptions or any kind of officials and she played her part to a 'T". The only thing was the little interpreting she actually did was from Mandarin to broken Cantonese, but nobody seemed to notice and I'm sure the Hainanese businessmen sussed out our real relationship within seconds. They were always very polite to San San and at dinners and lunches she played the perfect hostess, lighting cigarettes, topping up drinks and serving dishes to the VIPs. At all times she proudly carried an A4 clipboard that she had bought and to which she had attached my travel itinerary and the meeting agendas which she had asked me for. I wouldn't be surprised if one of these days I see her on TV or the silver screen as an actress.
We had plenty of time to ourselves and enjoyed the beaches and tours of Sanya as well as long hours in the five star hotel's spa. She was like a child at Christmas being pampered and not having to pamper or give some dirty old man a wank.
The last night before leaving for Shenzhen again we managed to have a candle-lit dinner on the hotel terrace and half-way through I could tell she was building up to a little speech that she had obviously prepared. I steeled myself for a request or demand for lots of money or my hand in marriage or a request to run away to Brazil together.
Finally she said she had something to tell me.
I actually to this day get misty-eyed when I think back to her speech, which she delivered with trembling lips and several solitary tears slowly making their way down her cheeks. She never stopped to sniff or wipe the tears away and had obviously puffed herself up with the courage to tell me what she had to say.
Firstly she thanked me for giving her the happiest week of her entire life and for showing her how a 'normal' life could be.
She said she could never ever repay me for respecting her and treating her with love and affection and giving her face in front of so many high class Chinese countrymen.
She said she would never forget me or or time together.
Lastly she said after we parted in Shenzhen the next day she didn't know if we would ever meet again because she had decided to return to Sichuan to try to enroll in school and maybe get a part-time job to pay the bills. She didn't want to have anything to do with the orphange again, but she would be able to get some sort of certificate from them showing that she had had basic schooling and then she was going to seek out an orphan alumni who had set up a small business in Chengdu.
She said she understood totally that she could never have any kind of long-lasting relationship with me, but that I had already given her something which money couldn't buy, self-respect and self-esteem. If bros are wondering how I could understand this with my limited knowledge of Chinese, she had a little hand-held electronic dictionary which she referred to when the going got too tough, linguistically.
She had my Hong Kong mobile number, but she said she would never call me unless it was a matter of 'life or death' and that if I never heard from her again I should just live in the belief that she was fine and getting on with her life in China. She hesitated for a while and then she said that because of me she would never work as a prostitute again.
After this she finally broke down and sobbed like a little baby. I knelt next to her chair and just held her for the longest time.
After she cheered up and had a sip of wine, I told her I had a little gift for her. We had taken a photo together somewhere in Shenzhen where they still had the Christmas decorations up and we posed by a Christmas tree. I had used my phone camera so I had printed this for her.
This was in an envelope with RMB 3000, which I thought was minimal compensation for the whole week we had spent together with countless sex sessions.
She didn't even look at the money at first, squealed when she saw the photo and she actually kissed it repeatedly.
Without counting the money, she pushed the envelope across the table and said 'boo yow'.
I insisted and the finally relented when I told her it was for her school fees.
We had a wonderful last night together and could barely walk when the hotel limo was ready for us in the morning.
At shenzhen airport we had agreed to just shake hands and walk away.
Deep in my heart I like to believe that she has never called me because she has made a life for herself.

[ Last edited by  Siklong69 at 14-5-2009 12:33 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
SEAJ   29-4-2011 21:22  Karma  +3   Late..but this is just the type of post
timarcher   24-6-2009 00:40  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Froddo   19-6-2009 16:47  Karma  +10   good to hear positive story.
kcc   18-6-2009 14:17  Acceptance  +1   I want to give more, but alas, I can onl
lol123   17-6-2009 17:57  Acceptance  +1   Great story, reminds us of how lucky we
DArtagnan   15-5-2009 13:49  Karma  +15   good on ya bro.
swan   15-5-2009 12:32  Karma  +8   fantastic story bro
kaka   15-5-2009 10:32  Karma  +5   WoW
hunter   15-5-2009 02:33  Karma  +5   Speechless..thank you.
G-A-R-Y   14-5-2009 16:42  Karma  +5   thanks for this...
zbm
Kinky King

UID 2449
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1617
Posts 477
Karma 1607
Acceptance 198
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 11:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ksoz's post

I would say that following Master Hunter's suggestiojns..would be the way to go

That way you're not committing yourself to too much $$$$ wise and giving yourself room to cut your losses and step away if need be
HotDoggie
Musky Member

UID 21843
Digest Posts 0
Credits 163
Posts 53
Karma 161
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 20
Registered 13-3-2009
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 14:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 Siklong69's post

dang sik... that story actually almost bought a tear to my eye.  good stuff man.
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 14:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 kaka's post

This is from my experiences, I kinda do this like once every 2 mths.
Also, it really depends on the gals as well, whether she is a big spender or not. But lucky for me, my FBs tend to save my spending, e.g. she helped me book cheaper hotel, go to nice resto but cheap and nice food, stop me from buying useless cheap gift for them while shopping.  Also, they help to weights the price of service/goods I want to purchase when I am with them (go for massage in real massage joint instead of having it in hotel), etc.
They also pay for some cheap expenses, e.g. taxi, food, etc. Well that;s bcos they know I gonna cpompensate them at the end of the day and they try not to act cheap (they want face as well) and lucky my FBs have proper full time job now.

You need to teach em and make em follow your rules when it comes to expenditure, becos you are the boss. If she do not like it, then fcuk off since she is not paying a penny.

And yeah for food, one thing they like is Buffet.......all you can eat!!!! But for RMB100 to RMB buffet in 4 stars hotel, she eat like a glutinous.....she will be happy...........
But my trick is I usually tell them, I had enough with western food and expensive food, I love Chinese food and the more local , the bettter, i.e. usually cheaper. I told them when I am with them and in China, i wanna go local and eat like local, I enjoy the real trdisional  chinese cuisine than those fusion........they treat me like a tourist all the time and take me to local places to food and entertainment......as long as we have fun, that;s all matter.

Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 14:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 grantbone's post

Why not going holiday with the gal?
Take your punting experience to the next level. More colors to your mongering.

Pay and fuck gals in SN/KTV is way too convenient and easy. That;s like A B C.......
No fun at all going over to meet them, stay in their place or hotel and proceed with the sex. At the end of the weekend, bye bye and go home........so routine and boring.

But of course, u need to spend a bit more $$$ bcos it is holiday. Money sure can buy happiness, short term as least....
You will see the difference after the holiday, i.e. whether she is worth for short term or ditching her straight away.

Another thing, you will be able to read and observe her throughout this holiday, how she converse, what she do, tidiness, behaviour and action. Her true self will be revealed.....

Well of cos, I take those gals for holiday only if they look good on me, and considerate (chinese direct tranlation : Know how to be human being)............make me feel younger and super stud in the public...

[ Last edited by  hunter at 14-5-2009 15:13 ]

zbm
Kinky King

UID 2449
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1617
Posts 477
Karma 1607
Acceptance 198
Reading Access 50
Registered 13-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 14:55  Profile P.M. 

Agree thats a heart warming story...and always good to hear when you take a chance on a girl, and she is able to deliver with not just private behaviour but public behaviour too....

And hope she has gotten a new start

And agree with Hunter again, that as Sikolong's story proves, you spend some time with the girl outside of their normal environment the real person comes through, good or bad but you'll get a better idea of who they are
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 15:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #11 zbm's post

However, this kind of relationship, hanging out with FBs, ex-WGs, FT-WGs, etc are intriguing. Like playing with fire..........

There;s so much lies and bullshit among the two of you....

Well what the heck and I always believe this:
"Sometime, the best and successful relationship is based on lies and deceits."

siklong bro, I need go through your story tonite......I don;t wanna shed tears in the office....

Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 15:33  Profile P.M. 
Mod, move this to chat please.

G-A-R-Y (Tight Pussy Hunter)
Banned

UID 21748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5028
Posts 1431
Karma 4964
Acceptance 1284
Reading Access 0
Registered 11-3-2009
Location The Wizard is: ** IN **
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 16:50  Profile P.M. 

I don't see any reason why we all shouldn't treat the WGs we visit with respect. Communications issues aside, you sometimes meet a girl that you click with and feel comfortable hanging out with as well as screwing. It's not love really, but more like lust+camaraderie.

Sik's story illustrates that there are a lot of nice girls out there, and that WGs aren't morally bankrupt.

-G

Don't flame me, I swear those insults were supposed to be taken as compliments!
G-A-R-Y (Tight Pussy Hunter)
Banned

UID 21748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5028
Posts 1431
Karma 4964
Acceptance 1284
Reading Access 0
Registered 11-3-2009
Location The Wizard is: ** IN **
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 16:52  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by ksoz at 2009/5/13 09:45 AM
I have the chance of hanging out with a WG in China :(she invited me).  I was thinking of visiting her around August, but Ithought better to bring it forward and strike while the iron is hot (okI'm just too horny at the moment ).

ksoz,

how well do you know this girl? how many times have you seen her so far? are you want to spend a whole week with her, or even a whole day?

-G

Don't flame me, I swear those insults were supposed to be taken as compliments!
ksoz
Lustful Lord

UID 17447
Digest Posts 0
Credits 623
Posts 504
Karma 622
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 17:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #15 G-A-R-Y's post

Firstly, to al bros, holiday would be Kunming (or thereabouts).

G-A-R-Y,
1) Have seen her once only.

2) Its sort of half-and-half.  Have the time to go for another holiday, and since she had invited before that she can be a tour guide of sorts, I thought I'd just join in since I've never visited China. So the holiday will be half sex , and half sight-seeing.  Which sounds entertaining .

As for amount of time, that is also flexible. Depends on how the trip goes with her. Just that I'm a bit sick of holidays in relatively urban cities. So I'm opting for something a bit off-beat in China. If things don't work out, I could always hop on a plane to Shanghai or Beijing to meet up with others.

3) Haven't asked her to plan. I think I'll ask her that.

[ Last edited by  ksoz at 14-5-2009 18:28 ]
ksoz
Lustful Lord

UID 17447
Digest Posts 0
Credits 623
Posts 504
Karma 622
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 17:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 hunter's post

I expected that you'd be the first to reply for this post because you're THE resident professor on FBs.  I thought I'd ask you via PM but this seemed like a good topic to share for all bros in the forum, so I posted it up here.  Seems I made the right decision!

QUOTE:
Originally posted by twiceAweek at 14-5-2009 2:42
Payment, well since she is a WG, she would expect u to pay all. For the sex part, going rate is 1K per day. I usually give a lot lesser and see how is their reaction and top up bit by bit until they smile on the last day.  

1) Going rate is 1K per day in RMB?
2) Kunming (or thereabouts)
3),4) Good advice to follow.
5) Yeah I know Just threw it out there. Blame the juicy DG/CP posts

Reply  #6 Siklong69's post
Great reply .  Brings a realistic aspect to the fantasy FB relationship sphere.

Thanks to all bros for the replies and information! I'll update more when available.

Just to re-iterate, the moderator/s should move this topic to Chat.
bullworker
Musky Member

UID 19080
Digest Posts 0
Credits 171
Posts 161
Karma 171
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-1-2009
Location UK
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 17:46  Profile P.M. 

Sir Siklong, I found your story very moving and it DID bring atear to my eye, you sound like a gentleman. I'll drink to your health and the health of San San tonight.

A day without Sex is like a day without Sunshine!
aliasone
Carnal Conqueror

UID 17559
Digest Posts 0
Credits 371
Posts 372
Karma 371
Acceptance -9
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-5-2009 23:01  Profile P.M. 

Your story about san san really brings a tear to the eye.  I'll definitely keep this in mind and I re-read, tri-read and quad-read your post.

Its definitely good to know that there are wg's out there who are genuine, want to improve and leave the trade all together.  It's very sob what happened to her and her life and how it transpired.

From the bottom of my heart and even I don't know san san, I hope she is doing well and having the life that deserves. Her character kinda reminds of guido from the oscar winning movie life is beautiful.  He/she knows that the situation is pretty bad but because of the naiveness, will and the thought that there is a light at the end of the tunnel - they make everything that seems bad into something good.

I'm glad that you were able to spend the last quality week with her and to have someone like that breaking down in front of me, sobbing and telling me their life story - I'd buy it
Fucking Legend

UID 2748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 16230
Posts 12435
Karma 16060
Acceptance 3408
Reading Access 100
Registered 5-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 15-5-2009 02:38  Profile P.M. 

I am speechless. A very memorable experience you had there.

You have good and bad WG. The one you have there.....is rare breed...

This is the kind of WG we should respect.

All bros, that;s what I am saying, take your mongering experience to the next level.....you don;t know what you've been missing. But use ur wise judgement..........