Face:  5/5
Body:  5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $600 + $200 tips, 90m
Repeat: Yes

Sometimes I use WhatsApp to reserve a slot at Serenity and sometimes I'm passing and I walk in to see what's going on. On this occasion I arrived unannounced, and was very pleasantly surprised. On previous visits there have been two or maybe three girls loitering and waiting for customers. This time: a dozen, chatting and playing cards, and a fairly attractive bunch, too!

I was invited to choose, and I chose Kary because she was the prettiest. Not always a guarantee of good service, and given that one spends most of the massage face-down, not necessarily even relevant, but there you go. I liked the look of her, and she was very smiley and agreeable about being dragged away from her card game to rub a gweilo.

A massage service should be broken down in the right proportions. A short but therapeutic towel massage; a lot of oil and oil-related amusements; happy ending. Kary didn't quite agree with this approach, and did a very long and thorough towel massage. I have to say, she did it well. I came out of there feeling pummelled and relaxed. The oil massage was really very brief, and then she undressed entirely for the body massage.

The body, incidentally, was very nice indeed, apart from a massive tummy-and-rib tattoo that one day she'll probably regret. Nice b-cups, no enhancements, flat midriff, pubic mohawk and a reasonable butt (Cantonese girls, on average, being deficient in the top-of-leg department).

She didn't spend very long on the body massage either, before going straight for LB, and - very unusually - giving it a few licks. I DO wish she had continued in that vein. I'd have upped the tip if I thought a BBBJ was on offer, but when I suggested it she wasn't keen at all. I guess a mini-lamb-dagger-catbath is all you get. Damn shame. The actual HE service was very decent. She has quite some skills. Roaming was generally allowed, but she was not keen on having her LS disturbed, and kept shooing me away from there. She did, however, straddle my thigh and hump my leg with every indication of pleasure. I enjoyed that.

I shot, she was caught in the crossfire, shrieked, and ran straight into the shower, and by that time my 90 minutes were basically up.

I'd see Kary again. I got the impression that, with a little guidance as to one's preferences, and if she got to know one a little better, she could be enormously entertaining. Plus she's nice to look at.

Recent Ratings
YapChong   22-4-2016 09:03  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
twiceAweek   24-3-2016 18:01  Karma  +30   where did your shot land on her ?