Name: Nancy
Nationality & Language: Thai, Good English
Face: 2/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 8/10
Service: 5/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  2,100 90mins (unlimited shots)
Repeat: Maybe

Tulip is known as the PSE massage shop in Bangkok especially after the closure of Snow White. Went there around 4pm on a Thursday and surprised to see quite a few ladies in their line up (a good 12-15). Tulip is known for PSE and service rather than looks. Most of the ladies are on the older side (probably 40s), no real lookers, more on the chunky side and most with some form of baby damage that might partially be covered with tattoos. There are the occasional younger or baby damage free ones now that the closure of Snow White means some of the girls have moved here.

This isn't my first visit to Tulip so I knew what was potentially on the menu and I came here for some PSE action. From the line up, I chose Nancy who I later found out is ex Snow white and went under the name Ann. She's probably mid thirties with a reasonable body (not fat) with a pair of C cups which may have been implants but surgeon did a good job. Up to the room which is old and shabby but kinda fits in with the whole Tulip package. She goes to get her basket of stuff and upon returning, she helps me undress and after taking off my pants, has my LB in her mouth and gives me a quick BBBJ even before the shower. Off to the shower where she helps me clean my entire body with more BBBJ. Out of the shower and onto the bed to resume the BBBJ followed by a good 10 mins of rimming. I thought about a CIM as shot number 1 but then I remembered why I was at Tulip - for some anal action. So I indicated to her I was ready for some 'boom-boom' and she lubed up - started with pussy whilst fingering her ass and as it felt tight, after a few mins of pussy, moved to the ass. She asked me to enter slowly which I did but it wasn't long before I was all-in. Her ass was tight and it was long before I unloaded deep into her ass.

Off to shower to clean up and back onto bed where she gave me a massage. I'm not really into Thai massages so I don't really know if she was any good but it was a decent way to pass 20 mins and allow my LB to recover. 2nd round was mainly BBBJ (only negative is her BJ wasn't deep and gagged easily even though I'm of average Asian size) and rimming with me shooting over her tits whilst she was rimming me hard. With my final squirts, I positioned back in her mouth and got her to clean it up for a true PSE finish.

Tipped her 200B as I left.

Summary: if you want nice young looking girls then Tulip isn't the place to go. But if you want PSE service and can overlook the face/weight/body then Tulip offers good value and more reliable than the other PSE shops such as Cherry.

[ Last edited by  Analyst888 at 20-5-2022 19:57 ]

Recent Ratings
anabikumi   21-5-2022 10:18  Karma  +3   
porkchops   20-5-2022 23:11  Karma  +8   Thanks for bringing up some fond memories...
JackTheBat   20-5-2022 21:24  Karma  +10   Ooh, a Tulip review from '22! Tell more about the lineup, how many WGs?
Analyst888
Carnal Conqueror

UID 282098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 348
Posts 14
Karma 347
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2022 23:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
As I mentioned in post, the line-up had quite a few girls at at 4pm. A few of these I recognized as being ex SW (Gina, Audi, Ann) and a few of the Tulip regulars. However at Tulip, I tend not to spend too long choosing else my inclination is to leave so I rely more on instinct and gut feel. it also appears the ladies are all wearing their own casual clothing rather than a 'tulip' look so some of them did look like regular MILF's you'd see on the street.