Nationality & Language: Thai, Good English
Face: 3/5
Body: 2/5
Height: 160?
Skill: 8/10
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  3,200 90mins (unlimited shots)
Repeat: No

Doki Doki is a nuru massage where I've been quite a few times and always received a good service. Messaged them via Line to book Pam but she wasn't available at the time I wanted so went with aunaun as I thought her large implants would be fun during the nuru part. It appears that making an advance booking via Line still gets you a 300B discount so price was 3,200 for a 90 min session which i'd recommend as the nuru part can take a bit of time.

Aunaun was a little shorter and chubbier than I had expected but not fat. Her D cup implants were well done and soft and felt pretty good. Up to the room where she gets you to lie down on the mat and proceeds to wash you (some of the other doki girls wash you whilst you're standing up). Asks me to turn around and lie on my front where the nuru part starts. Lots of licking of your entire body but unlike Pam, didn't lick your toes (if thats what you're into). Her rimming was quite intense and she probably spent a good 10 mins on that alone. Flipped over onto my back where more sliding followed before BBBJ where she could go deep (but I'm average Asian size so not impressive). Capped and she rode cowgirl for a while but in my experience, the nuru gel allied to condom can lessen the feeling plus it can be hard to do certain positions so I usually reserve that for the bed session. With that in mind, I wanted to CIM as my first shot so I straddled her around her chest area and proceeded to face fuck her to completion.

Wash and then proceeded to bed where she gave a short 15 min massage to allow me to recharge. Then onto more BBBJ, started out in missionary then doggy and finally standing doggy so I could properly feel her D cups before shooting second load.

In summary, aunaun provides the usual good doki service with a smile and good attitude but I likely wouldn't repeat as Pam and Alice had better bodies and had the edge on the nuru massage part.

[ Last edited by  Analyst888 at 20-5-2022 17:19 ]

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   22-5-2022 08:49  Karma  +8   
maxturtle   21-5-2022 01:51  Acceptance  +1   Great report. No shower in the beginning?
JackTheBat   20-5-2022 18:54  Karma  +10   "Pam and Alice had better bodies..." Tell us about them.
CoreTierOne   20-5-2022 18:22  Karma  +5   Thanks for the intel!
Analyst888
Carnal Conqueror

UID 282098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 348
Posts 14
Karma 347
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2022 19:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Alice and Pam are the top two girls at Doki. Both are younger (late 20s) and slimmer but with meat in the right places and no visual baby damage. Alice is all natural whilst Pam got a set of C cup implants about 3 years ago. Their Nuru massage is outstanding

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   20-5-2022 19:36  Karma  +10   Useful intel, thanks. Did you see either/both, and when?
Analyst888
Carnal Conqueror

UID 282098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 348
Posts 14
Karma 347
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 20-5-2022 23:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yes, seen Alice once and Pam twice pre covid. Been frequenting Doki since they opened and back then both Alice and Pam were ex-Mitu who joined Nina (owner) at doki along with a few others who have since departed. I've been hearing that standards have slipped at Doki and the service is no longer as reliable especially with the newer recruits.