Karma 1049
Acceptance 100
Reading Access 50
Registered 12-4-2017
Status Offline
Post at 17-5-2022 08:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sabrina - Las Pinas Philippines

This report is for Sabrina. Shes from las pinas. Met her in Makati. You can find more reviews of her on here as well. After reading some of the reviews, i decided to give her a go. If you’re into tattoos you’ll love her look. All tatted up, gauges in her ears. She is taller, probably 5’6 or so and super slim. Almost too slim. Nice little butt, but absolutely no boobs. FV id put at a 7, and has a raspy voice from smoking which honestly was a bit of a turn off. She is personable, and tries to make a little conversation but overall is pretty transactional.
After she cleaned up, off we went. She brought some sexy lingerie, and was in a black bra and gstring. I love her tats so i spent a few minutes looking over her body and took off her bra to play with her nipples. To my surprise, she has somewhat bigger nipples haha. They’re fun to play with honestly. After a little more foreplay she started her bj. It wasn’t bad, but not great. She has a slower rhythm than what i like, and seems a bit too mechanical. After a couple minutes of sucking, i took my dick out of her mouth and motioned towards my balls. She obliged without hesitation and as the other reviews said, she does a good amount of rimming as well. Overall id give her bj a 6.5/10.
Throw on the condom and proceeded to fuck her in various positions. For her small frame she can take a decent pounding. Pussy is still tight and her asshole is to die for staring at it in doggy. After fucking her i asked if she does cof. I read on an earlier review she doesn’t do cim. However, to my surprise she said she likes cim better than cof hmm. So i fucked her until i was about to cum and pulled out. She turned around and sat mouth open. Love it. I face fucked her for a bit until i shot my load in her mouth. She took it all and spit it out after. Overall i probably wouldnt get her again just because we didnt vibe. You can get her contact from the other review, i already deleted her number to cover my tracks haha.

[ Last edited by  hotnax at 17-5-2022 08:16 ]

Recent Ratings
halfclover   17-5-2022 13:21  Karma  +8   Nice!
Jjaa123   17-5-2022 12:34  Karma  +3