Body: 4/5
Height:  160
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  60min, $1200 VIP room + tips
Repeat: yes

Been a while since I’ve been to Wish, mainly because I was not impressed by the selection last time I went. However decided to give it another try after seeking quite a few new choices on their TG page. Booked via TG and Daisy’s pic caught my eye and decided to give her a go.

Arrived at location on Graham st, quite easy to find. Instructions were very clear and made sure I went up Lift #1 as last time I made the mistake of entering through Lift #2 which takes you to the back door and you would then need to walk through their kitchen to enter. Decor is quite nice compared to other places, believe they must have renovated in the last few months. Seemed different since I was last there but maybe it was due to the time of day as this time I went during the day compared to night time last time.

Greeted by Daisy and had asked for the bigger VIP room and was taken there to undress and shower.

P1: started with massage, nothing too special here. Wouldn’t say was the best massage I’ve had but was half decent. Started with dry massage followed by a bit of oil to rub out the knots. When the oil was used Daisy had stripped to her underwear. She said it was to make sure none went onto her clothes. No complains from me! Her body was very well kept for her age, and quite fit. Must be from all the exercise / yoga she does

P2: once she was done with the oil massage, Daisy then stripped naked and started the nuru. Slid up and down and all over which was quite a nice feeling. Before asking me to flip she did do quite a lot of teasing from behind, with my legs propped up slightly over hers. This was quite enjoyable, especially with the slippery nuru gel all over, and she did this for a while. I swear if she had done this for a minute longer I would not have lasted. Then came the flip and she then slid all over and gave a few kisses. No DFK, maybe because it was my first time with her. After a few slides she then put the dental plastic on for a CBJ. I’ve had better technique with others but it was still ok. Not long later . She then did this amazing thing where she kept on tugging, almost to squeeze every single drop out and almost to try and get me to come a second time. Was too sensitive and I could not handle it and told her to stop. Lol.

She then asked me to rest while she rinsed herself off, following which she called me in and helped to shower. I got a closer look at her in the shower light and I must say she her looks and body is quite hot, Not the tightest in most places but she definitely exercises and looks after herself.

Paid up and gave her a tip on top of the VIP room charge. She seemed happy and asked me to come back and see her again next time. Which I very well might. All in all a great experience, especially after not having been there for a while. Wouldn’t mind trying some of the other new lookers on their TG next time.

Daisy said she’s only been there for 10 days but she came from another spa so clearly knows what she’s doing. Friendly and lovely girl overall. Treat her well guys!

Recent Ratings
Frammento   14-6-2022 12:31  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
David.youngson   19-5-2022 13:14  Karma  +3   
1punt2punt4   17-5-2022 01:07  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
kcw888   16-5-2022 23:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
dienw   16-5-2022 23:01  Karma  +3   Excellent thanks
HKGPeter   16-5-2022 20:01  Karma  +2   Thank you very much!
Dragon8888   16-5-2022 10:25  Acceptance  +1   Great Report
Mandoggy   16-5-2022 07:19  Acceptance  +1   Thanks
JackTheBat   16-5-2022 01:26  Karma  +8   Great.