Reading Access 40
Registered 11-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2022 17:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
MR B&S Jezzi - just weird

Date & Time of Session:  Mid April, late at night
Name:  No clue what she actually calls herself
Link: https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... ng-kong/jezzi?utf8=✓&location=Hong%20Kong
Language: Basic English
Face: 3/5, clearly not the girl in the pics
Body: 3/5 - decent, fake tits, a little belly fat
Height:  about 160cm
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  HKD3k for 2 hours but I was annoyed and told her to get out after like 30min
Repeat: Abso-fucking-lutely not

TDLR:
Not the same girl but looked OK. Meh service but still fuckable. Agent tries to fuck with you and deleted messages on telegram where he/she/they/whatever originally promised 2 shots

Full review
Came across Jezzi's profile a week before I met "her" on a lonely horny night. Clearly wasn't thinking with my brain as my blood flow was occupied down below - a man only has so much blood to go around. Her profile says she's Japanese now but when I was texting her (her agent) on telegram she claimed to be an exotic mix of 2 ethnicities I can't remember. Should have known her photos were too good to be true but the agent was actually being flirty with me and had some banter texting me throughout the week so I got convinced that is actually was a hot half ie I was talking to.

Negotiated for 3k HKD for 2 shots at around 10pm that night and she showed up in 30min at my apartment. The girl who showed up was around the same size as the Jezzi in the pictures, was wearing a mask, and it was dark outside I didn't get a good look at her. After she came in and took her mask of it clearly wasn't her, but was still a decently attractive young asian chick so I was just like fuck it I'm horny. She said she was Viet - which seemed true as I saw her phone she was texting in a scrip that looked like Vietnamese, she did look Viet too

After some fake GFE acting like hugging my arm and calling me attractive she goes to take a shower - except she doesn't take her cloths off and instead squats, points the shower head at the ground, and laps up some water with her hands to clean her pussy??? The weirdest thing I've seen. She then refused my clean towels and wipes her pussy dry with my toilet paper????

Anyway, then it's onto business. I tell her to get on her knees and suck my dick. She tries to put a condom on but I tell her I want BBBJ. She reluctantly obliges and proceeds to half heartedly put only my bellend in her mouth - not even a fake moan. After like 5 min she tells me she wants me to fuck her. Fine. She then takes out some lube and lubes her toilet paper dried pussy. Start of with missionary and I immediately start jackhammering her, to which she tries scooting back up the bed as pushing me as if my dick was hurting her - there's no way my dick is that big. Anyway, after like 5 min she starts telling me to cum... Considering I though I had 2 shots and she was hot enough and fake moaned not to bad during sex I thought why not. So I shoot and immediately start getting post nut clarity and wondering what my mother would think of me if she found out I did this.

It gets worse - I had told her before we started that it was 3k for 2 shots, to which she acted surprised. I then showed her my chat with her (agent) and she was like fine... But after my first shot she starts texting her agent, the asks me to show her the chat history again. I pull out my phone and open telegram, only to find out the agent has DELETED the message where she confirmed 2 shots was ok (yes you can delete for both parties on telegram). Viet girl then proceeds to say "It's OK I will do 2 shots for you today for free" and "I will do to shots I like having sex with you, you should call me again". She then gives me her personal number and tells me to contact her directly without going through her agent and she will always give me two shots. But at this point I'm just annoyed. I'm paying for sex to have fun not play fucking mind games. So I tell her it's fine just leave. She then starts giving me puppy eyes asking me if I was unhappy and that I looked unhappy. I tell her to just get out and she leaves.

Anyway, not gonna use MR again, everything there seems very sketch and too good to be true. Would rather have 2 sessions at a sauna with a good massage and multiple shots while relaxing my body.

[ Last edited by  a136138 at 2-6-2022 17:34 ]

Recent Ratings
godisdead   17-6-2022 16:02  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
like2bonk   3-6-2022 15:39  Karma  +3   i usually opt for verified or w reviews on MR. pre covid u do get the occasional lovely girl. i ever met a russian that ...
jeffzeke   3-6-2022 13:05  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing
rigdonovan   2-6-2022 22:50  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
mature1145
Nookie Newbie

UID 29753
Digest Posts 0
Credits 70
Posts 39
Karma 64
Acceptance 123
Reading Access 10
Registered 22-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2022 18:17  Profile P.M. 
Just puzzled why there are still people thinking those photos are real.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   2-6-2022 19:56  Karma  +5   Fair point. What could possibly go wrong.
a136138
Lustful Lord

UID 282022
Digest Posts 0
Credits 602
Posts 21
Karma 599
Acceptance 50
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2022 21:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 mature1145's post

Some of us are still very new to this world and easier to trick… hopefully judgement will come with time

Recent Ratings
godisdead   17-6-2022 16:03  Karma  +8   Live and learn aye.
rigdonovan
Carnal Conqueror

UID 282131
Digest Posts 0
Credits 260
Posts 32
Karma 253
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-5-2022
Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2022 22:49  Profile P.M. 
I was just in a conversation with Jezzi (She messaged me back but I canceled after reading she was fake on this site. I love this site man you guys are super helpful) I'm also a noob so thanks again.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   17-6-2022 16:03  Karma  +8   This is what it’s all about
a136138   2-6-2022 23:35  Acceptance  +1   
drkuat
Nookie Newbie

UID 263573
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10