Nationality/Language: Thai/basic English
Figure: slim
Face: not sure, with mask
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: about 900 baht / 2 hrs, plus 1000 HJ
Repeat: yes

About a 10-15 min walk from Phrom Phong BTS. Paid a visit based on another review (DannyPJ, thanks!) Went in, sat by reception, asked for 2 hr oil massage, was going to ask for 1.5 hrs but somehow 2 hrs came out from my mouth?! Saw some girls lined up by door waiting. Got the first in line and taken to a private room with shower. Quick shower and after 10 mins, girl walks in again, they have such nice figures! Massage is excellent, not too hard. 2 hr was long, so might just go with 1 hr next time?! After what seemed like hours, she flipped me over, and after some more massage it came close to time I was thinking, I made the first move and slightly stroked her bottom/legs, where upon she did a girly giggle (which was such a turn on) and off we went . Also had her twiddle my nipples. They do know how to massage the dick area, and in no time I was done .Once she cleaned up, finished the last 10/15 mins of the massage, that last period is so relaxing! To end, asked whether I wanted a cold drink and I took a shower. Came back with some water and ice, so refreshing. Just a quick chat and handed over 1000. Next time going to push it a bit further, see how far I'll get.

In short, excellent, definitely will be visiting again shortly.

Recent Ratings
bigboy4791   28-5-2022 15:20  Karma  +4   
MrMagik   28-5-2022 00:36  Karma  +5   
anabikumi   27-5-2022 11:59  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   27-5-2022 10:26  Karma  +10   Thanks for report on Rakuen.