19B2 @ Fuji

Date: 20/6 2:00 PM
Location: Fuji Building 19/F B2 - left side from the elevator
Nationality: Didnt ask, but I assume Mainland China
Name: Didn't catch it
Language: Good Cantonese
Face: 3.5/5 - Cute face and has dyed brown hair
Body: 4/5 - Solid B cups, slender and a round ass
Skill: 3.5/5 - While not the best bbbj, she had some good skills with her tongue
Service: 4/5 - Didnt hurry me or watch the time
Price:  HKD$ 600 + 100
Repeat: Yes

After reading a post about new arrivals and finding myself with a hour or two to kill today, I decided to explore Fuji again. The adventure started off slow, not having much luck as most of the signs I saw were set to 'waiting' (probably came too early and the girls hadnt started yet). As I decided to walk UPWARDS instead of downwards (like a moron), I was pretty tired before finally finding some good choices on the 19th floor. The girl who opened the door to B2 instantly caught my attention, her looks reminding of the typical JAV actresses appearance (she had dyed brown hair, soft facial features and a toned slim body with smooth skin). After a quick look around the floor (Her neighbour at B1 looked enticing as well. Might have to visit her next time ), I went back to B2 and stepped in.

The first thing that stood out was how large and clean her room was. I think it was roughly the size of two standard rooms put togther, so there was plently of space both in the shower and on the bed (I asked her about it and she happily explained she got this size on purpose, as it helps her guests to relax better). The other thing that popped out was the mirrors! Not only were there full size mirrors on the walls next to the bed, but the ceiling also had a full sized mirror too (more on that later).

Finally, the act. We started off with a gentle wash in the shower before moving to the bed. Once on, she started teasing my body, slowly moving downwards before asking if I wanted a bbbj for an small extra charge (no complaints from me). She proved to be very enthusiastic with her tongue on my LB and his two round friends below . After about 10 or so minutes, we moved onto CG. I tried to initiate some nipple fondling, but unfortunately she wasnt too keen on it, as her breast size made her nipples sensitive to the point of being uncomfortable (or so she claims), so I didn't push it. Now remember the mirrors I talked about? Yeah, so not only can you catch a great view from the sides and above.. if squint a bit, the reflections kinda makes it look like you're in an orgy! Anyways, after discovering that tidbit, we soon moved into mish and ended just before time was up. We both went back to the showers and chatted a bit while she cleaned me back up.

Overall she was a fun lay. While not the most especially skilled, she made sure I was comfortable and leaving satisfied. Will I come back? Yeah most likely! The mirrors itself is enough to warrant a repeat visit

Recent Ratings
ZioRider01   26-6-2022 12:57  Acceptance  +1   
godisdead   24-6-2022 13:43  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing
boscitc   22-6-2022 12:41  Karma  +5   JAV, you say...
Unitedfuture   21-6-2022 22:19  Acceptance  +2   
divjin   21-6-2022 17:18  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
FirstTime   21-6-2022 14:15  Karma  +1   No DFK right? She has great customer service but poor sexual service, no skill.
Jack_Sparrow   21-6-2022 09:58  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   21-6-2022 07:21  Karma  +5