Name: Becky
Nationality & Language: Canto, ok English
Face: 7/10
Body: 6/10
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 900 60mins VIP service standard room
Repeat: Yes, after I've tried the rest of the stable!  

On leaving this establishment yesterday after my first experience here (http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1) I noticed a pretty girl in the reception area so asked her name, and with nothing much ontoday I may as well go for another session!

Once again very easy to book over weechat, only 30mins notice. I arrived on time and the receptionist greeted me and called for Becky who showed me to a standard room. She is pretty and was smiling and welcoming. Some little chat as I undressed to shower, she speaks English with a clear accent and was warm to chat to. She helped with my clothes then beckoned me to shower whilst she set up.

Becky gave a decent massage, clearly above average. Firm pressure, was diligent when finding knots and used an array of techniques. I heard her take off her dress after 5 mins, a quick peek revealed she was down to only her panties and during the massage she often purposefully led her body/legs to be in contact with me.
   She didn't lie on top of my like yesterday's experience nor did she put me in the 'reverse wheelbarrow' position I described in that report. Alternatively she parted my legs wide and did a similar thing. Some light blowing, caressing, tickling. Legs, body, backside, Gooch, balls. As I wasn't presented to her like yesterday, the access wast as full on. It was more comfortable lying down but wasn't quite as good to be honest.

Then comes the flip, and she wastes no time in getting down to business. A gentle but meaningful touch on LB, who is already awake and eager
   As I know what to expect I waste no time either in taking off her remaining underwear and being playful with her. Nice pert but smallish breasts, slim body but a slight belly sag when bent over indicating she's a mum. She maintains eye contact with a sexy look for some time in between delivering a cat bath and placing her head next to mine, as she starts to moan quietly as I return the favour. Through a somewhat unkept bush I do feel her getting wet as I play with her clit before my fingers enter.

What happened next surprised me... I gave no sign to do this nor was it requested but it happened anyway! She starts playing with my anus  and it's ok at first as there's lube and it's just light touching on the outside. But then she goes for it! Straight in and quite deep with a finger   I twitched a bit as I'm not accustomed to this. I have researched about prorate massage but never before experienced it. I let it go and out it down to a new experience and tried to relax to enjoy it but I just couldn't. I curled up slightly to ease the sensation but she mistook that and wentthe opposite way.... she went faster and deeper! Kind of like when you first finger a girl as a young teenager not knowing what the fuck you're doing!
Frankly I was receiving zero pleasure and it was discomforting, I even lost some stiffness so after a couple minutes (perseverance!) I guided that one hand away to cease the bum bashing I'd received
   Back to a normal happy ending and it took a little time to come back from what just happened but it wasn't too long before I was back in the game. More caressing, faster rate and bodies touching as we played with one another until I

She cleaned me up whilst we giggled a little at what just happened and then another 5 mins of leg massage to see out the clock. Quick shower then out to pay. The receptionist introduced me to the newest member of the stable - Baby I believe, who looks a little younger and prettier still! Not sure if I can manage 3 days in a row at this price point but I was seriously tempted! Soon.....

Overall another great experience albeit different from the first - some good ways and the obvious to counter that. But life's all about new experiences! I'm happy with it and will be back.

I asked over weechst for some photos which other members asked me on my last report.. so here they are :

[ Last edited by  Thai-delight at 14-3-2017 20:18 ]

Recent Ratings
Thai-delight   14-3-2017 20:20  Karma  +1   photos deleted as requested.... in future, pls put RA50 on wechat and other social pics (forum policy)....
batman108   5-1-2017 01:49  Acceptance  +4   awesome and nice
ramont   3-1-2017 21:18  Karma  +4   good to get a heads up on an English speaker
AussieMossie   3-1-2017 19:48  Karma  +1   Knowledge like this is the reason I come here! Cheers!
sb013lina   3-1-2017 18:02  Karma  +1   
scufferhk   3-1-2017 15:28  Karma  +4   He he
dryice   3-1-2017 14:21  Karma  +4   Karma for the loss for of your virginity down there(?) at kama
Mister   3-1-2017 13:49  Karma  +4   Good report. Thanks for the pix.
centralguy   3-1-2017 13:23  Acceptance  +1   Becky is one of my favorite
twelve98   3-1-2017 10:54  Karma  +4   Excellent