Registered 17-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2016 13:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Young Spa TST - Meh

Young Spa TST - Meh
Date & Time of Session:  Monday early evening
Name:       Can’t Remember
Link:         http://go141.com/en/A43172-TST-SPA-YoungSpa.html?ref=Search(stype,region)
Nationality & Language: China – Putonghua only
Face:    3
Body:   3
Skill:  4 (massage) + 2 HE (see below)
Service:  3
GFE:  2
PSE:  0
Price & Session Length:  $800 / 60 mins
Repeat: Nooooo

Was in TST finishing up a meeting and decided to go for a nice relaxing massage.  Had 2 very enjoyable visits to Kama but though as I am here, why not try some of the TST spas?  It has been a long time since I visited anywhere here and so checked out the database and choose Young Spa.

Now I know you can go to KP or 37D or even KP for a good BBBJ/RIM/FS and the HGs provide great FS but I think I have said before that sometimes it is nice to just lie down and get a nice massage and HE with the hope of a bit more if you are lucky.

So with this in mind, and after 2 great sessions at Kama (where it was very much GFE and PSE even though no actual sex) I walked up to the door of Yong Spa and rang the bell.
A very friendly lady answered and showed me in.  A few cute girls sitting around which was a good sign.  She showed me the menu, something like $500/60 mins.  I asked if they did B2B and she giggled, showed me into the room (same as on their DB page) gave me a cheeky grab of my LB and quoted me $800. I thought, OK, sounds like a good price for B2B.
So, showered (nice shower at least) and waited and one of the cute girls came in.  Made me lie down and then proceeded to give me an actually very good dry massage, very professional.  After about 15-20 mins she started tickling my back and ass but no real teasing, just light fingers run over my body.  Then she started oil and again, great massage but nothing really sexy or teasing and so far no B2B.

Suddenly asked to flip and she kept the towel on me.  She again gave a really good leg massage until finally started to notice LB.
But sadly, no B2B, she kept her clothes on and just rubbed herself against me, rather pathetic I think and almost a turn off.
I managed to get her lie down beside me and pull her top down, nice tits and so a little bit of play but in the end standard HJ but a very good massage.
I was hoping for something more like the VIP room at Kama but ended up with a very expensive HJ.

There are so many of these spas in TST and all seem to be the same: $400-500+tips and you just get a standard massage and HE.  For anything more such as the nuru spas you need to pay $1,600 up.

So, moral of the story is if you find somewhere you like, stick with them as long as you can and do not try other places unless you read several glowing reviews, so it is Kama again for me sometime this week

Recent Ratings
twelve98   14-12-2016 15:38  Karma  +3   thanks for the report. kama is a rip off too imo
mcmafia09   14-12-2016 15:30  Karma  +2   
dryice   14-12-2016 14:42  Karma  +4   Sounds like a rip off to me. A pure HE should be no more than 200-300 in tips
Mister   14-12-2016 14:00  Karma  +3   Should be $300+$200 for basic M+HE. Did you tell both girls you wanted B2B? In Chinese?
wanchaiguy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 9464
Digest Posts 0
Credits 411
Posts 121
Karma 407
Acceptance 77
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2016 18:16  Profile P.M. 
Mister - Told the MS, she understood I am pretty sure but massage girl had no English as all.  My mistake for not making clear from the very beginning with the actual girl - lesson learned.  But, the massage it self was very good, not $800 good.

Recent Ratings
Mister   14-12-2016 21:16  Karma  +1   Thanks, would complain to the MMS.
Siklong69
Master Mongerer

UID 3523
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5175
Posts 3242
Karma 5099
Acceptance 1529
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-10-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-12-2016 00:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 wanchaiguy's post

I have been there quite a lot and their Base rate is 298 for the massage with 200 tip for the HE,
which usually includes automatic access to titties.
B2B is usually another 200 but seldom, if ever, totally naked. Just titties rubbed all over your body.
YMMV, of course and whether  or not you get to access her pussy will depend on your chemistry.

I'll have to  pay  them another visit soon to check this out.

Mamasan Ivy usually sends me a WeChat message when she's got a hot new chick in the house.
wanchaiguy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 9464
Digest Posts 0
Credits 411
Posts 121
Karma 407
Acceptance 77
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 15-12-2016 09:20  Profile P.M. 
Ivy did seem nice, maybe it was a miscommunication between her and the girl and my fault for not confirming actual service.  That and expecting fully naked service such as YCF/Kama etc which seems to be standard if true B2B and at least is what I typically get at these places.  Still, I left there feeling not too bad, at least massage was good and got a HE so job done.