Karma 2846
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 25-11-2016 17:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Yu Chuen Fong - Ivy the new holly grail at YCF

Link: http://go141.com/en/A43120-TST-S ... ml?ref=Search(stype,region)
Address: Granville Building, 4/F 12-16 Granville Road TST
Tel: 2668 8288
Mamasan: Candy
Girl: Ivy
Face: 4/5 she's cute and my cup of tea. Not slutty not elegant. Cute.
Body: 4/5 I would guess 5'4" tall and stats of 33B-25-33 she is blessed with pristine white skin that is as smooth as a baby's arse. An absolute delight to run your fingers through.
Skill: 2/5 for the massage (frankly speaking the dry massage is poor) 4.5/5 for the happy ending
Service: 5/5 I would have said 10 if she'd give a bbbj or more like my previous muses there.
Damage: $370+tips
WIR: yes

Many thanks to brother spunk for highlighting this girl in his report. The forum has again proven its value and importance as I would have stopped going to YCF were it not for brother spunks report. As you can all see I've shifted to Nuru spa, partly because I love nuru but also because my previous muses at YCF are now no longer there. With Bing Bing often MIA and dor dor out of the game, YCF was drifting off my list.

Woke up horny as hell today despite having already gone to nuru this week. Was ignored and scolded by the SO for waking her up at 6am by groping and kissing. Too cold she said (since when did cold weather impact a mans desire to have sex????). When I left the house to go to work, started the search for where to go. Read bro spunks report (sorry for some reason I missed the post) wondering who the hell was Ivy???? The description of Tse On Kay intrigued me as she's always been a singer I've had a crush on ever since she sang at a client event when she first started to get popular. I waited forever for 11am to call when Candy or wei wei are normall in. Played coy with Candy over the phone by first complaining all my regulars are gone and there's no one I know. Candy started immediately by saying there are a lot new girls and I needed to come and see for myself. Complained that there's no feel like there was with Bing Bing and Dor. Candy assured me these new girls are "playful".

So I made my way at 12noon. When I arrived Candy opened the door and the girls immediately closed the curtain...ok nothing to see. I was rushed into the bigger room on the left and Candy whipped out her phone. She showed me pics of Barrie and Ivy. She said Barbie is playful and has a great bod. My mind was sent I was set on Ivy who looked cute and innocent. Candy as always assured me it was a great choice and she'd "serve" me well. Music to my ears as that's what she said with bing bing and dor dor.

Mindful that I'm rambling so I'll get to the point.
- showered. Ivy came in and dried me as I stepped out.
-dry massage is shit but she's outgoing and chatty.
- for the longest time she kept at the dry and didn't use oil until I told. Her too and even then she didnt go near the LB. but she was ever so sensual to touch. Always brushing her naked thoughts across my arms dropping her long hair onto my naked body as she moved in to massage. Shit she smelled real good too.
- Despite the fact that she hadn't touched LB, I was rock hard already and insisted to turn over. She was coy and demure and asking what I wanted . I asked her to take off all her clothes and she did. It was so fucking beautiful. Pristine white and beautifully soft. It felt like youth and beauty all in one.

Spunk this is where my experience differed. As she sensually started a hj my fingers veered around. I had good access to LS and soon she was wet and opening her legs even more. I plucked my courage and asked her to lean towards me and asked her permission to kiss her. She responded with an open mouth and we were gently DFKing. Lying there kissing a beautiful girl one hand playing with her nipples and the other hand fingering her. You could feel her breath build up and she got excited the hand job became stop start.

Plucked up more courage and asked her could I kiss her below. She was hesitant and thought for a while, during which I continued to gentle toy with her clitoris and her labia. You could feel the moisture building and her breathing hasten as she thought. She nodded ok and parted her legs even more. I turned to my side to face her pussy. No jungle but subtle sparse bush. My tongue lapped at the bush and then her pussy. After a few minutes of tasting the nectar, I raised her leg. She got the drift and climbed on top. I had full sight and access to her pussy and just ate away like it was lunch. The one thing she didn't do was BJ me. Pity as it would have been a perfect 69. Her HJ was sensual and before long I could feel the build up. Have a warning as in that 69 position she on top, there was a risk of spraying into her face. She gently pushed the angle of LB down and I shot all over myself and her body. The rat is clean up history.

I will defiantly return and I'm keen to work more on her to see how far I get. She was saying taht as her massage was poor she didn't think I'd come and see her again, but I told her when I'm back and if so see you again I expect more of the same, a great time spent with the most beautiful girl I'd seen today. She blushed and casually slapped my arm accusing me of teasing her. Our chemistry seemed to hit off and my curiosity has been ignited. Thank you bottler spunk!

Sit: I've added two pics of Ivy that I received from Candy RA60 (mods please RA higher if required)

[ Last edited by  dryice at 25-11-2016 17:22 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
spunk888   27-11-2016 21:42  Karma  +3   GLAD YOU HAD A NICE TIME - i need to pay another visit soon :)
bc1314   26-11-2016 14:10  Karma  +2   
ramont   26-11-2016 11:14  Karma  +8   looking forward to the follow up report
Mister   26-11-2016 08:29  Karma  +5   Nice. Good luck on revisit. Do report.
TGIfridays   26-11-2016 01:18  Acceptance  +1   How much is tips for this place m8?
batman108   25-11-2016 23:40  Karma  +4   awesome and thanks
hotjac   25-11-2016 22:24  Acceptance  +1   This should be a triple AAA!
dryice
Erotic Emperor

UID 97857
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2872
Posts 370
Karma 2846
Acceptance 511
Reading Access 60
Registered 30-10-2012
Status Offline
Post at 26-11-2016 06:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply to TGIFridays

TCIF, tips at spas vary depending on the type of value added services which depend on the girl and you, the chemistry, regularity of visits, etc. Don't always expect to get the service that you read in a review is the the precusor to my reply.

Standard tips are $200 for the HJ. It's then a sliding scale dep bring upon service and the girl. Taking her top off and letting you suck on her titties maybe another $100 (i.e. $300 total in tips), totally stripped and BM may result in more. Some girls will try to milk and go crazy I've had girls ask for a full $1,000 in tips for FS and equally I've had girls who've offered it for less than half that amount. It's all a negotiation buddy.

Recent Ratings
TGIfridays   27-11-2016 16:31  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the info buddy. Just wanna know if you should negotiate with the girl or negotiate with the mamasan?
Mister   26-11-2016 08:34  Karma  +1   Boobs out fairly standard; I usually tip only a few bucks over $200. Paid $300 once, for unexpected mao tui. YMMV